Has anyone compared the remains location with the ping maps?

I think a good place to start would be with the pings from the night of 6/15 into the early AM hours of 6/16....prior to 7:45 am. I firmly believe that she left the house the night of 6/15 but didnt leave the immediate area, she had Caylee with her. Im going to see what I can find.

Does someone have the exact location of the baby on one of our maps?

The pings should be identical to those at the Anthony's.

In an email I had another WSer suggest that her text to Amy on June 27 that she definitely had a part of a dead squirrel on her car and got rid of it - prior to running out of gas at the AMSCOT - was when she disposed of little Caylee.

The pings support this notion.

How far away is LA house from the recovery site and IIRC pings were around his place.
My mind is mush right now........

This was the area that most TV station's were reporting as the remains area, which was incorrect.

picture.php

This is the actual area according to all the video that I have seen.

picture.php

Here is what I understand to be the search location, first looking from the air:

picture.php

And viewing from the air toward the south:

picture.php

The pings should be identical to those at the Anthony's.

In an email I had another WSer suggest that her text to Amy on June 27 that she definitely had a part of a dead squirrel on her car and got rid of it - prior to running out of gas at the AMSCOT - was when she disposed of little Caylee.

The pings support this notion.

So,do you believe that she had Caylee in the trunk of the car from the 16th to the 27th ? I always thought she was most likely near AL's or her home.

JWG - I think you can narrow it down even more. I saw a reporter in the backyard of the left-most house in the cul de sac in the last photo and the activity was not right on the street in front of him. It was down the block to the right. I believe it is less than 50 feet from the fence for the house on Hopespring.

Does that make any sense?

Let me pull a photo from a news outlet.

If you look at these pictures:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18254177/detail.html

Look at picture #1 and then look at picture #4.

In picture #1, the dark SUV is sort of at the end of the back of the corner Hopespring house.

In picture #4, you can clearly see that the SUV is a mere 4 or 5 carlengths from where they are entering into the woods.

The site is exactly 1/2 way between LA's house and the A home and looks like it is nearly in someone's backyard. 21 houses away.

When she said she went to " a neutral place" she was giving a big clue, it is right in the middle of the A's and Lee's. Listening to the tapes again,reading between her lies is amazing. She really is pathological, I digress because we already knew that, but WoW!

Thanks for the photo's.

Yes, just as pings support, I also believe she was giving the Anthony's clues so they could dispose of Caylee's remains. No one can tell me that they didn't know. No one thinks of washing evidence so quickly when their grandchild is missing. I do feel for them for losing both Caylee and Casey but if it proves they covered up then they need to be accountable.
When she said she went to " a neutral place" she was giving a big clue, it is right in the middle of the A's and Lee's. Listening to the tapes again,reading between her lies is amazing. She really is pathological, I digress because we already knew that, but WoW!

Thanks for the photo's.

I find it weird she didn't go all the way to the dead end and walk into the woods a bit more. She put her off the sidewalk near a school where kids would walk/play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back