The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway

GirlinCentralFL

Inactive
Reaction score
Is he a criminal defense attorney?

His website isn't even complete, but it says this, "Former Public Defender, Orlando FL
Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes, Drug Traffic, DUI." Nothing under Firm Overview or Attorney Profile.

His website isn't even complete, but it says this, "Former Public Defender, Orlando FL
Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes, Drug Traffic, DUI." Nothing under Firm Overview or Attorney Profile.

Just the kind they're going to need.

With all the covering and spinning they have been doing, they should have an attorney.

Found some stuff on sunbiz, corps that he is reg agent for. Nothing earth shaking.

Was there something about an auto wholesale outlet?

He has a monumental task ahead, keeping the Ant's quiet and hopefully out of sight.
Wonder how long he'll be around for?

Apparently theres a group that wants him to be a judge in Orange County and according to his bio listed-He does have criminal defense experience.

http://www.bradconwayforjudge.com/bio.php

Career:
Brad worked for Joe DuRocher at the Public Defender's Office from March 1992 until December 1997. Brad began private practice in December 1997, specializing in Criminal Defense Litigation.
In 1999, Brad was asked to join the Board of Directors at the Center for Independent Living. The Center for Independent Living provides assistance to individuals with disabilities of all types. This includes job training and placement as well as assistance with daily living needs including finding housing that is appropriate for the individual's specific disability. Brad served as a board member until 2002, finishing his service as Vice President of the Board. In 2004, Brad became one of Orlando's AV (top rated) Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Firm: Bradley A. Conway

Address:Bank of America Building
390 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
Phone:407-246-0803

Areas of Practice:

Automobile Accidents
Communications & Media Law
Criminal Defense Law
DUI/DWI
Law Enforcement Law
Medical Malpractice
Nursing Home Negligence
Parole and Probation
Personal Injury
Police Misconduct

http://www.statelawyers.com/Lawyer/Profile.cfm/AttorneyID:281261

Link establishing that Mr. Brad Conway is, as of today's date, 12-12-08, an attorney representing CA and GA:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lee-anthony-body-found-121108,0,6109837.story

It is possible that Mr. Brad Conway was retained for limited purposes only, which purposes may or may not include the upcoming depositions, but he's the only attorney whom I can find named in the news as of today's date re: currently representing CA and GA.

The A's attorney and I have similar background working with the disabled. It will be interesting to see what approach he takes with his clients & if they will be able to trust his counsel. It would be interesting to find out who suggested his sevices.

Mr. Conway is officially the A's new spokesman per WFTV as MB steps down. Glad he got rid of her now we have someone intelligent that we can listen to. :clap:

There is no link yet.

He has a monumental task ahead, keeping the Ant's quiet and hopefully out of sight.

Based on what I saw on GR Live last nite...I actually like him...Hope he will keep the A's in line

Not long probably..............I saw him on TV yesterday and he seemed pretty sharp.

Based on what I saw on GR Live last nite...I actually like him...Hope he will keep the A's in line

Evidently he can't.........that "spokesperson" bart is already running her mouth and creating more havoc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back