Greta 12-11-08

Accdg to the reporter (P. Keaton), OCSO confirmed there were no clothes in the bag.

Hi. I have no television whatsoever, can someone who is watching tell those of us who cannot what is being said? This duct tape on the mouth and head has had me sick all day long...:mad:

Tim M. on now he believes in his heart that this is Caylee.
So do I.... :(

She is asking him the process about how the body goes to the medical examiner and then to the FBI lab... no indication of when we can expect results from testing.. but its a priority case. Made contact with the grandparents early in the morning.. jail was notified. Just explaining the area of woods and near school and how it was all under water (we have heard all of this today already)

TM says the water in that area was about 3 feet deep when they searche dit the first time.
Baden up next.

TM also said that calling off the first search was "the best decision" and also the "hardest decidion" that he had ever made.

Why leave her naked....that is not typical homicidal mother action. You would expect her to be nicely dressed and possibly with her hair done and at least one personal item with the body...a doll, a toy, or a blanket.

Baden saying that OSCO believes this is Caylee. Just waiting for DNA, he says end of next week. baden saying it's not known what was in the bag. Calling the bag and the tape a treasure trove of forensic information. He cites a case where they found a bite mark and DNA in duct tape a year later from the person tearing the tape with their teeth. Drowning probably could not be determined at this point. Chloroform could be found through hair testing.

I found it very interesting that Baden said there could be a lot of hair in that bag for testing!

Baden saying that OSCO believes this is Caylee. Just waiting for DNA, he says end of next week. baden saying it's not known what was in the bag. Calling the bag and the tape a treasure trove of forensic information. He cites a case where they found a bite mark and DNA in duct tape a year later from the person tearing the tape with their teeth. Drowning probably could not be determined at this point. Chloroform could be found through hair testing.

Duct tape is very hard to tear. Casey had those acrylic nails and that would have made it nearly impossible for her to tear the tape. I'll bet the kitchen knife that CA removed from the car is what she used to tear the tape. Her fingerprints could still be on the tape though, since she'd have had to handle it. MOO

That's what is so upsetting, CA was washing and cleaning out everything when she knew there was a dead body in the damn car! That knife had something on it, we know that!!!

Why leave her naked....that is not typical homicidal mother action. You would expect her to be nicely dressed and possibly with her hair done and at least one personal item with the body...a doll, a toy, or a blanket.

It possible she removed her clothes so they could not be indentified. I really do not understand her at all, I still wonder if she had a diaper or pull up on?

This duct tape piece of information has me sick to my stomach. Poor Caylee. That poor sweet child. Why on earth would she need her mouth duct taped? I've always thought deep down that this had to have been accidental, or at least some sort of soft death (drugging maybe). But now, hearing about the duct taped mouth, it must have been terrifying for poor Caylee. That just makes me so so sad. How could someone do something so horrible to a child.

Oh now greta gets into it? Lost my faith in her
Really? Why? I gave her a lot of credit. She knew that baby was dead & did not join or participate in Cindy's dog and pony show, complete with pictures of innocent children who had brown hair & "tips" she called in herself..

I give her way more credit than Nancy Grace. Yes, NG cares for victims, and made no bones about the fact she thought Casey was guilty, but every time CA & GA spewed some lame story & it was aired, it did nothing but prolong the inevitable.

Oh my God! What if she sedated her and put her in the trunk so she could go to ToNEs and she duct taped her mouth so if she awoke why she was in the trunk she could not cry out. Caylee would of died from the heat and suffocation. Oh if this is the case that poor excuse for a mother better get the DP!

I believe she had no clothes due to swimming...remember the ladder being in the pool...also it was sooo hot at that time! We were at Disney the last week in June and we were miserable due to the heat and humidity!

Greta is calling LP to the carpet about why he's flying to Orlando tomorrow. What for exactly? LP is stumbling, but mentions "visiting" with RG, and having dinner with MN.

LP started to say he had made a promise to KC in the beginning of the case that if Caylee was found he would do somthing to memorialize her?? That's when Greta pounced on why he would feel compelled to fly to Orlando on HIS dime for a family he wasn't that close with. LP seemed to not want to completely roger up, but told Greta if she had any questions to "just ask him".

It was a very uncomfortable question LP apparently wasn't prepared to answer.

I just tuned in to Greta and caught the tail-end of the LP interview. I don't get it. What was Greta trying to say about LP's trip to Orlando?
-------------
eta: Thanks Marlene M. I posted at the same time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back