KC defense team.What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackopsglock

Reaction score
Ok so lets assume these remains are Kaylees

Lets put on our defense attorney thinking caps for a moment and discuss some possible defense tactics.

How is the defense going to defend KC?

The obvious would be suggest it was someone else did this.

if they are smart they will plead guilty before the DP is brought back in.

We all know that's not probable. They are going to say she was framed....by whoever they feel the need to throw under the bus. I will lay money on one of the A's going after the poor meter reader guy.

JMO

I would not put it past Casey to throw her own family under the bus at this point, implicating one or more individual whether directly or indirectly.

They may decide to continue with the kidnapper story, but my guess is they change tactics entirely and go with some Insanity defense. Where I don't see it going is for her to tell the truth.

They could decide to save Casey by going after someone else nearby tho. Maybe Kio should start looking for a good defense Attorney.

They may decide to continue with the kidnapper story, but my guess is they change tactics entirely and go with some Insanity defense. Where I don't see it going is for her to tell the truth.

They could decide to save Casey by going after someone else nearby tho. Maybe Kio should start looking for a good defense Attorney.

I wonder if LE checked all those trees for the squirrels? You know they have to reappear in this saga at some point! And I bet they are pizzzzzzed!

Oh, it will be that someone else did this.....Everyones fault but KC's.

If I were her defense lawyer, I'd plead with her to throw herself on the mercy of the court, then I'd resign as her defense attorney.

If I were the court, I would grant her NO mercy. I would sentence her to life in prison, without the possibility of parole, without the possibility of solitary confinement. General population for you, wench!

The only thing left..
Tuck your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye!:woohoo:

I think she was been "setting up" George or Lee for the fall in case the body was found with her allegations of sexual abuse. I believe that is what she will go with...............one of them killed Caylee because she was being abused too.

The only thing left..
Tuck your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye!:woohoo:

Yup...

I'm not in the mood this evening to give ideas to defense. WHEN the prosecution PROVES that it is KC's prints on the duct tape, poo hits fan.

Yup...

I'm not in the mood this evening to give ideas to defense. WHEN the prosecution PROVES that it is KC's prints on the duct tape, poo hits fan.

LOL Gibby. We call that the fecal matter hitting the air circulator! Even though I posted my reply, I agree with you about not working for the defense.

I wonder if LE checked all those trees for the squirrels? You know they have to reappear in this saga at some point! And I bet they are pizzzzzzed!

Untitled.jpg

It's her Lie and she's sticking to it.

Same defense, same story. Prints found, add chapter about nanny forcing her to bind the baby or the nanny would kill.

The idea of laying it off on George or Lee has some merit though.

They'll continue on with the same old story. Except now, ZG killed Caylee and framed KC. Won't work, but they'll play it out to the bitter end. I really can't see them starting over with another pack of lies defense.

It's her Lie and she's sticking to it.

Same defense, same story. Prints found, add chapter about nanny forcing her to bind the baby or the nanny would kill.

The idea of laying it off on George or Lee has some merit though.

GA was sweating some serious bullets last night on (LK)LIVE TV...

I WANT to believe that Lazy A$$ KC placed Caylee where she was found, BUT...until it's proven to me otherwise, I will ALWAYS have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that Caylee was still inside the car (inside the deep wheel well) when the car was retrieved on 7/15...therefore......George "went to work".

Yes. They will suggest anyone and anything but KC killing Caylee.

"Oh, ---, This can't be happening." "To me" is the end of the sentence.

Anxiety attack was 6 months too late.

I WANT to believe that Lazy A$$ KC placed Caylee where she was found, BUT...until it's proven to me otherwise, I will ALWAYS have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that Caylee was still inside the car (inside the deep wheel well) when the car was retrieved on 7/15...therefore......George "went to work".

Yes, this is something that I have always wondered about. Now that we know how close to the house the body was found, and not buried, he could have just "dropped it off" on his way to work. I thought he looked downright sneaky on the show last night, fiddling with his cup, breathing deeply - I don't think that he ever once looked at LK. I bet he was sweating it because he didn't know what questions the call-in viewers would ask.

I don't think that's possible! GA picked up the car and had a worker at the two yard open the trunk with him. They both looked. The car had been sitting there for a several days (about 3 weeks I think?) and the test results show a body had only decomposed in the trunk for 2.6 days or so. Caylee was never seen again after 6-16, but mom was - alone. So, it is pretty certain Caylee was killed around that time. She ws hauled around in the trunk for about 2.6 of the days between 6-16 and 7-15. I just don't see how, then, the body was in the trunk the whole time it was in the tow yard.
Other than purposefully submitting the wrong hairbrush to LE and persisting in a very public way with outlandish nonsense meant to divert the public from the truth, I just don't see that GA and CA had anything else to do with the cover-up of this crime. It would not make sense that GA knew the body was there and then helped dispose of it, but then later admitted to LE his deep suspicion that a dead body WAS in that trunk and that he felt it could have been Caylee. Why help cover up a crime only in order to make statements later on that undo any cover-up?

Edit: CA also washed the clothing found in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie