Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachelle-Marie

Reaction score
Forgive me for starting a new thread cause I couldn't find this new piece of information posted anywhere else and it is kind of a bombshell...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html#-

"The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape."
"Investigative sources told Eyewitness News duct tape was found still stuck to the child's mouth."

Reporting that soft tissue was indeed part of the remains discovered and that duct tape was still stuck to the mouth of the remains...

This definitely changes many ideas and theories that Caylee's death was an accident... why would duct tape need to be used to cover the mouth of a person who is already deceases...

IMO...
This was not an accident, as I previously wanted to believe, but premeditated and completely horrible

Does this bring the death penalty back?
I bet LE cares nothing of bargaining at this point

Duct Tape on a childs mouth prior to death would definately be an aggregating factor, which would bring back the Death Penalty to the table.

Hearing yesterday that they finally found our little Caylee, I felt like I was finally able to take a breath. I was sad, yet happy that this little girl can finally rest in peace. Hearing last night that Duct Tape was on her mouth, put me in over the top! I am so angry and upset that someone could do this to a poor innocent child! I hope KC gets whats coming to her!

I did not think I could hate Casey anymore than I did. Was I ever wrong. She is the most vile, evil, despicable excuse for a human being ever. I want to see this b*tch get the death penalty, but even that will be too good for her. And Caylee's grandparents need to spend time in prison for obstructing and covering up for this monster. This monster of THEIR making.

I was hoping this "rumour" was only that. But it seems confirmed. How horribly sad. I'm sure the "A's" will say the Zanny did it. However, I now feel there will be forensics that uniquely tie back to KC, for instance, the duct tape itself can be traced to a particular lot -- aside from any possible fingerprints. As these details emerge in the coming days, I'm hoping the A's can reconcile their need to protect KC with the truth of this terrible event.

Forgive me for starting a new thread cause I couldn't find this new piece of information posted anywhere else and it is kind of a bombshell...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html#-

"The remains that were found are not just bones. There is tissue left, which apparently is what the duct tape is stuck to. Dr. Baden told Eyewitness News the duct tape could not only have preserved some of the evidence because it's waterproof, but also could contain evidence such as fingerprints on the sticky side of the tape."
"Investigative sources told Eyewitness News duct tape was found still stuck to the child's mouth."

Reporting that soft tissue was indeed part of the remains discovered and that duct tape was still stuck to the mouth of the remains...

This definitely changes many ideas and theories that Caylee's death was an accident... why would duct tape need to be used to cover the mouth of a person who is already deceases...

IMO...
This was not an accident, as I previously wanted to believe, but premeditated and completely horrible

Does this bring the death penalty back?
I bet LE cares nothing of bargaining at this point

Also, during the Emergency Motion hearing this morning, JB's co-counsel used the term ..."the remains are partially skeletonized". Hopefully, there is enough soft tissue that may tell the ME how the baby died--if there is no obvious evidence such as blunt force trauma.

Just imagining what was done to that baby makes me cringe.

A horrible thought just came to me. What if KC taped her mouth and stuffed her in the garbage bag as punishment and she suffocated in the bag. There was a case in my state where the child suffocated in such a way. Her little body was disposed of by the father in a rather horrible way.

Just thinking out loud and JMO.

That piece of chit Casey might have tried to stage a kidnapping, ie tape/Chloroform and then it all went awry.

I'd love to see a needle get stuck in her arm, but I doubt that will happen. As long as it is LWOP then I will be satisfied.

The duct tape is extremely upsetting to me, too. I suppose KC could have put it on her after she died to make it look like a kidnapping, and I hope that is the case. I have a feeling its not, though. I'm starting to think that the theory from awhile back that KC and CA got into the fight, KC left with Caylee, Caylee cried and wanted CA, KC got mad, duct taped her mouth to get her quiet, and then somehow killed her and stuck her in the trunk until she could dispose of her, is what happened. This makes me so sad.

Is it possible for soft tissue to remain for six months or does that suggest the body was frozen for a while? I don't know what to make of all of this but I certainly believe it was premeditated. I think there must surely be fingers prints and hair on the duct tape. I hope she gets the death penalty.

My theory on the duct tape is that it was applied postmortem to reduce leakage from Caylee's body. Simple trick you can pick up from watching CSI...or having a mother who is a "decomposition nurse".

Is it possible for soft tissue to remain for six months or does that suggest the body was frozen for a while? I don't know what to make of all of this but I certainly believe it was premeditated. I think there must surely be fingers prints and hair on the duct tape. I hope she gets the death penalty.

I guess the theory is that the bag was sealed up pretty good when it was disposed of... and being under water for sometime would keep all the tissue mostiurized enough to preserve it.
The area being under water obviously helped fend of animals or other elements from destroying the remains...

Its sad that we are talking about a beautiful little girl when we speak of these remains...
I was watching NG with my boyfriend last night, who hasn't followed along as much as I have, and all he kept saying was how cute little Caylee was :-(

The duct tape is extremely upsetting to me, too. I suppose KC could have put it on her after she died to make it look like a kidnapping, and I hope that is the case. I have a feeling its not, though. I'm starting to think that the theory from awhile back that KC and CA got into the fight, KC left with Caylee, Caylee cried and wanted CA, KC got mad, duct taped her mouth to get her quiet, and then somehow killed her and stuck her in the trunk until she could dispose of her, is what happened. This makes me so sad.

I hope it was put on her mouth after the fact. I dont think KC was smart enough to think decomp fluids would come out of her mouth post mortem. I think you are correct, the beast was trying to make it look like a kidnapping. It all reeks of pre-meditation.
I totally have believed in LE all along, and know they have so much more evidence than we all know, and finding this innocent little baby girl will help convict her murderous monster "egg donor".

I was thinking maybe the shade, cool water helped preserve Caylee a tiny bit in the bag......could some of the soft tissue be mummified and just might tell allot about the crime. Also 1 expert guy on TV said that a head usually doesn't detach like it did. So was Caylee's neck broken as well? Caylee was abused, suffered and IMO KC should get the death penalty!!! and not 20 years from now! asap.............

That piece of chit Casey might have tried to stage a kidnapping, ie tape/Chloroform and then it all went awry.

I'd love to see a needle get stuck in her arm, but I doubt that will happen. As long as it is LWOP then I will be satisfied.

LWOP works for me. In prison, even the most hardened criminals don't take well to "baby killers". Bet she won't be struttin' her stuff when she gets there!! :furious: :furious:

JMO

I was thinking maybe the shade, cool water helped preserve Caylee a tiny bit in the bag......could some of the soft tissue be mummified and just might tell allot about the crime. Also 1 expert guy on TV said that a head usually doesn't detach like it did. So was Caylee's neck broken as well? Caylee was abused, suffered and IMO KC should get the death penalty!!! and not 20 years from now! asap.............

Goodness, I hope not. If it was, the ME would obviously be able to tell.
But, we all know she did search for it on the computer :furious:

I've also seen written on here several times that young children's skeletons aren't fused together like an adults, so they tend to come apart more easily.

She does deserve to die, period. :mad:

Soft tissue=toxicology. I too believe the duct tape was post death, but have to admit, there is some elation with this news. The more detail tied to KC, the better. Caylee will be the one who will see that she will get justice in the end.

With everything else they found, I am convinced they will be able to proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what happened.

I wouldn't doubt this is true - BUT - and this is a HUGE BUT - we should wait until the OFFICIAL report

There have been so many leaks, mis-truths, assuming in this case

I'm being a party pooper I know - now that there is a tentative ID of the body as said in court this morning - we know that the body was only partially skelatized and had hair - NOTHING else was said as to the condition OR what was found with the body

Even the state this morning said IN COURT that they didn't want leaks about the condition, how the body was found, etc. to the press

Thats why I will take WFTV with a grain of salt

Bond suggested to me yesterday that the duct tape may have been placed there when Casey noticed leakage in the back of the car after 2.6 days. It makes sense that it would come from the mouth and nose first, rather than ruptures in the skin, which take longer to occur. Then she was put in a garbage bag and driven around until the 27th.

I am hoping that is the case. If we learn otherwise, I think I will have a difficult time sleeping for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj