Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

Evening all. They are playing the 911 call from the utility co. also talking about additional evidence found.

Clothing and tissue definately found.

Intro. describing the discovery of the remains and what was removed from the A house. Brief clip of Baden at hearing.

Good evening! :seeya: They're starting out going through part of the 911 call tape, what was removed from the A's house and so forth. Jane is in for Nancy tonight.

I had another one started already - we can use either I guess.

Quite the night for tv shows gals/guys - NG @ 8, then LK @ 9, then Dateline 20/20 on NBC @ 10PM.

Only child missing from the area that matches her (color and length of hair and the measurement of the bones),

Reporter saying measurement of the bones and hair color match Caylee.

I'm here..............will be watching NG and then LKL, and then Greta

Remains will stay with Orange Co. Med. Examiner, consulting with FBI as to what samples will go to Quantico.

Ugh...I forgot to set my dvr for Nancy...I'll just have to keep checking back here.

Thanks for the reminder ~ and I wasn't aware of Dateline! :)

The Dateline show was pre-filmed before yesterday's discovery, so that one should be interesting.

Earlier today, the A's went back to their house, stayed about an hour, came out of the house with suitcases and their 2 yorkie dogs, and left in the back of a black suv with darkly tinted windows. May have been going back to the Ritz to hide.

The Dateline show was pre-filmed before yesterday's discovery, so that one should be interesting.

Earlier today, the A's went back to their house, stayed about an hour, came out of the house with suitcases and their 2 yorkie dogs, and left in the back of a black suv with darkly tinted windows. May have been going back to the Ritz to hide.

I want to hide at the Ritz.

I'm here..............will be watching NG and then LKL, and then Greta

Remains will stay with Orange Co. Med. Examiner, consulting with FBI as to what samples will go to Quantico.

Yea, I'll probably hop back and forth between Dateline and Greta ! Geez, too much !

Wow.................a lot of stuff taken out of the crime scene area. If it's a hang out for kids, there's got to be a lot of trash there they have to sort through

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back