Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesSands

Author I'd die for you & White Satin
Reaction score
Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together. :rolleyes:

I would agree with you except there are dated posts right on this forum discussing searching this area and not being able to because of the flooding. I thought this was very odd at first but I think it is reasonable.

Actually it is not strange.
many killers bury victims under their homes.in their yard.
in their workplace.
Dumps close by.
So close to home Casey said so herself....

The teenager who videotaped the area said it just dried up in the last week or two.

So if I understand correctly....what you mean is that GA wanted to end the circus,exhumed her from the original location and just left the bag where it was found the other day?

what I do find interesting is that of all the areas searched and all the manpower used to find this baby, KC picked one spot that no one could search. Obviously it wasn't flooded when Caylee was buried.
Luck?
was that area prone to flooding?
why did so many of us think she was confident the body wouldn't be found when it was right in "her own backyard" and it wouldn't stay flooded forver? Surely that wasn't a good spot.

You know, hearing myself post, I am going to reverse mysaelf and agree it was a very careless and strange spot. I think it would actually lend itself to her kidnapping defense (assuming that will happen)

So if I understand correctly....what you mean is that GA wanted to end the circus,exhumed her from the original location and just left the bag where it was found the other day?

I think that's what the OP is trying to say. But, Tim Miller said that the body had been there for some time. He could tell by the dead grass underneath and the dent in the soil from the remains.

If she didn't bury the bag very deep then it makes sense that when the water receded and some of the dirt and ground cover shifted then the bag might come to the surface.

Would the cadaver dogs hit if the body had never been in the house? I think it makes sense that Caylee died in the truck, Casey went to the house to get the things to bury her and did it without ever having the body in the house.

I think Casey's well known laziness is to blame for the spot. I think the day she ran out of gas she had to get rid of the body quickly because boyfriends tend to run for the hills when they find dead bodies in your trunk.

I still don't get why she called him at all that day, other than come save me syndrome.

Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together. :rolleyes:

I agree and disagree. I think you brought up a good point about the cadaver dogs. One would think that if she laid the bag down in the yard and chucked it over the fence, the dogs would have followed that. However, I have a hard time believing that someone moved her here. If they did indeed find other evidence close to the body, that would suggest that the whole flooding scenario fits.

Someone needs to call in on NG and ask on Monday about the dog question, since she is obsessed with them :)

I do agree with you, and I am certain these thoughts are shared by many. It also appeared as though [from the Blue tent erected], fence or no fence, the body was dumped very close to the road, and if police did use cadaver dogs, these dogs should have picked up the "scent" - having said this, those dogs do make mistakes, as in the example of the Madeleine McCan case in Portugal/England. Nevertheless, we have heard so much talk of the distinctive "smell of death and decomposition" - how could people not smell it? Given there were indeed a number of youth poking around that area [i.e. The Bomb Discovery] and others as well.

This brings to mind Jude Napolitano's comments upon the discovery and LE's warrant for the Anthony home. When queried why LE wanted to enter the Anthony home again, he suggested the possibility to an accomplice - that there may have been some evidence that the bag was placed there recently. Just a theory.

Forgot to ask, sorry if this has been asked before, but were the dogs ever allowed in their home?

TS Fay hit in mid August. Of course supplying the water in the location. I think Casey expected this child to be found quickly thus leading LE down the road of abduction.
I just wonder how this would have been had Caylee been found early on.

Women, maybe I should say Mothers, tend to be more nurturing in their killing of offspring - not that I'm saying this is nurturing - they tend to do this closer to home or at home in a non violent way

There are many holes to this story - I've been thinking about the duct tape - a lot - I don't know if it was wrapped around several times, a piece over the mouth, wrapped around once - we don't know if the arms or legs have any duct tape on them

It seems that Casey was in a hurry - she wasn't as methodical as we thought - the deed happened and then she thought, what now - so she comes up with the kidnapping theory - aka the duct tape - dumps Caylee close to home so it could look like she was being framed and it's done - nothing more to worry about - she can go on with her life the way she wanted to

I also think she put Caylee where she did cause frankly she wasn't that familier with anywhere else - she was familier with this spot

George couldn't have moved that poor baby without the entire world watching it on webcam.

George couldn't have moved that poor baby without the entire world watching it on webcam.

Good point.

But I never trusted George and I think he's capable of many things.

IMO

Casey's child hood friend, Kimora said to LE that a place KC would feel safe was by the school. LE had dogs out in that area very very early on. I agree it is odd.

Maybe there was water there already when she tossed the bag in that spot......maybe she did not think about it draining way or maybe she thought with the rainy season the gators would get her etc. KC is a strange evil person so who knows what she actually thought. She just knew she had to get rid of her and that was the closest spot at the time.

I would agree with you except there are dated posts right on this forum discussing searching this area and not being able to because of the flooding. I thought this was very odd at first but I think it is reasonable.

JBean, I am almost positive this is the area LE had dogs very very early on. It was shown on the news.

When I first heard that they are searching the A home again my first thought was that they wanna prove that something happened recently and it's related to the crime.

I mean,why seize the vaccums etc after so much time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth