What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbykiki

Intelligent User
Reaction score
I haven't found a thread solely discussing this topic and I think it's a good one... I did read someone thought maybe KC's blackberry was with the remains. I think that's very possible, and maybe some empty pesticide containers or cleaning containers?

What would tie the remains to the Anthony house "absolutely" as the sheriff put it?

Here is what I can surmise from what I saw being removed from the house and what we know so far:

Plastic trash bag
Duct tape (Cindy and George were fingerprinted when they returned from LA, so I assume there are fingerprints on the duct tape.)
Fibers on the duct tape (hence the removal of Caylee's bedding, vaccuums, carpet cleaning machine, etc.)
Paper (for some reason a whole clear plastic tub of paper was taken from the house.)
The computers were taken again (may be tied to paper)
Pesticide containers

A blackberry? I think, it more than likely, plastic bags that they took out of the house 6 months ago in their original search.

I think there was a towel of some sort, and I think it may have come from the A's home. I also have a feeling that there was a pillow from Caylee's bed that may match the other one that was there. I noticed, what appeared to be, a pillow sticking out from one of the bags.

Great idea for a thread. I really don't know what they found. I read today that they thought they were going to wrap up the crime scene today, but they will now be there for several more days.

I think the blackberry could very well be in with the remains... Don't you remember how she "lost" the blackberry that had all of her contact info on it for Zanny and Jeffrey Hopkins?

Remember, there are things in that bag that tie it to the Anthony home. Obviously, the garbage bag/duct tape we know about, but there are/is something else in the bag that has been eluded to by LE and reports that we don't know what it is...

I was LOOKING for a post like this... didn't want to make one because mine always get moved.

At any rate - I've been thinking about WHAT was in that bag that made them leave the crime scene??? I'm SO curious. They pulled apart the walls, got pesticides, went back to the sandbox/playhouse (where the dogs hit). Maybe they saw something in the bag that they had seen in the playhouse. Somethng maybe was MISSING from the playhouse?? Maybe a weapon was disposed of with her daughter? Something that would cause blunt force trauma and would have made blood splatter? I have TOO many theories to narrow it down.

Great idea for a thread. I really don't know what they found. I read today that they thought they were going to wrap up the crime scene today, but they will now be there for several more days.

That makes me wonder if they found more stuff. :waitasec:

I think there was a towel of some sort, and I think it may have come from the A's home. I also have a feeling that there was a pillow from Caylee's bed that may match the other one that was there. I noticed, what appeared to be, a pillow sticking out from one of the bags.

That's a good theory. Maybe a towel that was disgaurded with the body that she used to clean up the mess with...

The missing cell-phone.Doesn't necessarily tie the remains to the A home but definitely links back to Casey.

I've been thinking the same thing- that or pillowcase, some type of bedding,towel- something that maybe the A's wouldn't have 'missed', yet there is a duplicate of in the home. Perhaps KC put her daughter in a pillowcase, or wrapped her in something before putting her in the garbage bag.

I was LOOKING for a post like this... didn't want to make one because mine always get moved.

At any rate - I've been thinking about WHAT was in that bag that made them leave the crime scene??? I'm SO curious. They pulled apart the walls, got pesticides, went back to the sandbox/playhouse (where the dogs hit). Maybe they saw something in the bag that they had seen in the playhouse. Somethng maybe was MISSING from the playhouse?? Maybe a weapon was disposed of with her daughter? Something that would cause blunt force trauma and would have made blood splatter? I have TOO many theories to narrow it down.

Yep, something was in there that made them leave ASAP to retrieve a search warrant for the house, even before the body was taken to the ME.

Something that they didn't have yet. I'd assume they'd have garbage bags, possibly duct tape already, mainly because it was assumed that she would have put the child in a bag. I think we were discussing that here on WS months ago and I'm sure LE would have been thinking the same thing too.

I'm thinking Caylee was wrapped in a blanket, and it matches to the quilt on her bed. That's really the only thing I can think of right now. I can't wait until we find out.

While we don't know for sure if they pulled the walls apart, it does make me wonder if that was why George and Cindy went in the back door instead of the garage....maybe they didn't want the cameras to see the walls had been cut into or up or whatever......

seeing her moving and playing in your avatars make me cry :( poor little angel

A towel and a cross I think but I also think something else but I dont know what as they were pretty fast on getting back to the Anthonys to search-

I haven't found a thread solely discussing this topic and I think it's a good one... I did read someone thought maybe KC's blackberry was with the remains. I think that's very possible, and maybe some empty pesticide containers or cleaning containers?

What would tie the remains to the Anthony house "absolutely" as the sheriff put it?

I wonder as well, because hair , fibers, would be found wherever the child was and so therefore..wouldn't mean much. The transfer of fibers or hair belonging to any of the Anthony's would mean nothing because she lived in that house.
Fingerprints they have already from the family.
I think it is routine to check for anything that ties to body, but I still maintain that everything in the Anthony house would be with the body if this is in fact Caylee. Fibers from her clothes, dna etc would all transfer to the bag as well.
If the bag comes from the Anthonys' home, that is a different story. I have no idea what they hope to find in the dirt from the vacuum. I think they want to tanks from house to see it was used for some other purpose. Perhaps they want to be able to tie the pesticide to the trunk of the car? Did they find that in there? Or was the chloroform in those tanks? Any fibers from the trunk that were transferred to Caylee would be the most important I would think. However, they haven't even mentioned that search.
I guess that is my best effort for the day.

I am interested in the pesticides they removed from the home after the search warrant. What would that have to do with what was found? There would have had to of been some sort of empty pesticide container in there. Maybe KC used it on the body to try and accelerate decomp... I think I may have seen something on CSI a while ago about that.

I wonder as well, because hair , fibers, would be found wherever the child was and so therefore..wouldn't mean much. The transfer of fibers or hair belonging to any of the Anthony's would mean nothing because she lived in that house.
Fingerprints they have already from the family.
I think it is routine to check for anything that ties to body, but I still maintain that everything in the Anthony house would be with the body if this is in fact Caylee. Fibers from her clothes, dna etc would all transfer to the bag as well.
If the bag comes from the Anthonys' home, that is a different story. I have no idea what they hope to find in the dirt from the vacuum. I think they want to tanks from house to see it was used for some other purpose. Perhaps they want to be able to tie the pesticide to the trunk of the car? Did they find that in there? Or was the chloroform in those tanks? Any fibers from the trunk that were transferred to Caylee would be the most important I would think. However, they haven't even mentioned that search.
I guess that is my best effort for the day.

I really don't think they rushed to the home for vacuum cleaners and duct tape. I believe once they seen the duct tape on the body/garbage bag that they thought while they were there they needed the vacuum cleaners. But remember, the body was still in the woods when they rushed to the home. They wouldn't have gotten any fiber analysis of the tape until it was taken to a lab.

They rushed to the home for something else. Possibly to match a towel to a set that was in the home? Or match empty pesticide containers to others in the home?

There was something that they had to get from the home, and needed to secure the home quickly before the A's got home so there wasn't any evidence tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77