Looking For Similar Towels and Sheets !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIND'HER

Reaction score
LE looking for Similar Towels and sheets that may have come from the Anthony Home..OMG!!
What if they didnt come out of the Anthony Home and she actually died someplace else. Like Tonys, Amys or someplace else.. I think they all should be checked out.

LE looking for Similar Towels and sheets that may have come from the Anthony Home..OMG!!
What if they didnt come out of the Anthony Home and she actually died someplace else. Like Tonys, Amys or someplace else.. I think they all should be checked out.

Where did you hear this? Do you have a link? Thanks! :)

Where did this come from? Link?????

Wow, I wonder if it's a sheet from Caylee's bed, like I speculated yesterday?

Towels AND sheets? Were both found with the body?

From what I have seen thus far it came from LP on the CNN Headline News interview he just did. He said Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and took the tape, bag and sheet from the house.

From what I have seen thus far it came from LP on the CNN Headline News interview he just did. He said Casey will say Zanny had a key to the house and took the tape, bag and sheet from the house.

He's right. And so will Cindy and George.

I'm sitting on my hands so I don't get into trouble.

I figured ;)

This one will probably turn out to be true. They were definitely looking for something in that house and took enough stuff out with them. A sheet would make sense.

what about LA house??? Wonder if the sheet was bloody......I keep thinking of knife found in car.............

The first question I'd ask Cindy and George is, if you knew since the first part of August that this "nanny kidnapper" who stole your granddaughter had a key to your house, what specific date did you have a locksmith come out and change your locks so she couldn't get in and kill you while you were sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni