Al - PTA official caught with 13 year-old boy in the back seat

MrsG728

Reaction score
Unreal. Right in the next town to where I live.

:furious: All she is charged with is endangering the welfare of a child.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-licar1612275290dec16,0,4745997.story

Cops: PTA official found half-naked with 13-year-old boy

A Baldwin PTA official has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child after she and a 13-year-old boy were caught in the backseat of a vehicle parked behind an elementary school, Nassau police said.

Joan Tuckruskye, 44, of 1111 Steele Blvd., was in the backseat of a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder in a parking lot behind Meadow Elementary on Northern Boulevard with the boy Friday night, said Det. Lt. Kevin Smith.

Tuckruskye and the boy, who police did not identify, were naked from the waist down, Smith said.

more at link

Why was she not charged with molestation AND molestation of a child under 14? WTH!!!! Why does society think our boys are not worth protecting from these monsters? This outrages me. I am hoping and praying that as the investigation goes on, this witch will face much harsher charges and that she goes to jail for a long time!

The boy was uncooperative - in my opinion, very normal! He probably thinks he is big man on campus for scoring with an "older woman." Little does he know that 5, 10, 15 years from now, this will come back to haunt him. He has been taken advantage of, used and abused and when he realizes just how much she was using him, he won't think he scored such a good thing!

I think it is time to invest government money in a few studies to address the impacts of women who prey on our young men on the lives of those young men.

Women should be treated EXACTLY like men who prey on our young men and women!

THE PIG - I'm PIZZED!!!!!

Salem

* Respectfully snipped *

Salem[/quote]

I cannot even begin to say how pizzed I am! And this PIG was supposed to be a TEACHER?????

:furious:

:waitasec: Maybe we need to move this to crimes in the news because it IS a crime! There is so much public outrage here on Long Island over this case, you have no idea. She needs to be jailed and labeled a sex offender. The SICK thing is that her daughter goes to school with this boy... they're in 8th grade together! :eek:

Attorney: PTA mom allegedly found half-naked with boy 'well-respected'

Boy, 13, allegedly caught with woman, 44, in SUV is student at Baldwin school where she is vice president

The 13-year-old boy who Nassau police said was in the backseat of a sport utility vehicle with a 44-year-old mom attends the same middle school in Baldwin where she serves as a PTA vice president, school district officials said in a statement Tuesday.

The woman, Joan Tuckruskye, of Baldwin, is a vice president of the Baldwin Middle School Parent-Teacher Association.

Nassau police said Tuesday they are continuing to investigate whether Tuckruskye and the boy had sex, with the possibility of upgrading the misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Citing the police investigation, school officials would not provide additional details Tuesday other than to confirm in the statement that the boy attends Baldwin Middle School.

*More at Link.*

Why was she not charged with molestation AND molestation of a child under 14? WTH!!!! Why does society think our boys are not worth protecting from these monsters? This outrages me. I am hoping and praying that as the investigation goes on, this witch will face much harsher charges and that she goes to jail for a long time!

The boy was uncooperative - in my opinion, very normal! He probably thinks he is big man on campus for scoring with an "older woman." Little does he know that 5, 10, 15 years from now, this will come back to haunt him. He has been taken advantage of, used and abused and when he realizes just how much she was using him, he won't think he scored such a good thing!

I think it is time to invest government money in a few studies to address the impacts of women who prey on our young men on the lives of those young men.

Women should be treated EXACTLY like men who prey on our young men and women!

Salem

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree!

Respectfully snipped ~
:waitasec: Maybe we need to move this to crimes in the news because it IS a crime! There is so much public outrage here on Long Island over this case, you have no idea. She needs to be jailed and labeled a sex offender. The SICK thing is that her daughter goes to school with this boy... they're in 8th grade together! :eek:

MrsG - I am so happy to hear that Long Island is outraged :clap::clap:

I sincerely hope that the community and the boy's parents will keep the pressure on both the police and the media to have this woman's charges upgraded.

It is OBVIOUS this "well respected" member of the community:furious::furious: is quite good at deceit and WE all know how difficult it is to spot some pedophiles, so this woman needs to go to jail and be required to register for the rest of her life. If this were a man, he would be sitting in jail and there would be an on-going investigation to see if he had preyed on other children. The same needs to be done in this case. NO WAY should she be sitting in the comfort of her home waiting for the investigation to be completed.

Salem

I just saw this. And boy I have to nomonate this for the understaement of the year from her defense attorney

Tuckruskye's defense attorney, Brian Griffin, told Newsday that his client "is well-respected and very active in her community. She has never been in trouble nor arrested before

I just saw this. And boy I have to nomonate this for the understaement of the year from her defense attorney

Tuckruskye's defense attorney, Brian Griffin, told Newsday that his client "is well-respected and very active in her community. She has never been in trouble nor arrested before

That statement got me too! Is that suppose to exonerate this witch from what she did? All it means is that she has never been caught before...

A pedophile is a pedophile no matter what color, age, social standing, relationship to the child or gender. We should feel the same about this woman as we would about a 44 year old man caught in the backseat, naked, with a 13 year old girl!!

I say a town square hanging is in order....

A pedophile is a pedophile no matter what color, age, social standing, relationship to the child or gender. We should feel the same about this woman as we would about a 44 year old man caught in the backseat, naked, with a 13 year old girl!!

While I think we have enough information to say this woman was sexually abusing a child, we have no idea whether or not she is a pedophile. I think this is an important distinction to make. Not all people who molest children are pedophiles - in fact, according to some LE statistics, the majority of child sexual abuse does not happen at the hands of bonafide pedophiles but at the hands of "situational" molesters.

While I think we have enough information to say this woman was sexually abusing a child, we have no idea whether or not she is a pedophile. I think this is an important distinction to make. Not all people who molest children are pedophiles - in fact, according to some LE statistics, the majority of child sexual abuse does not happen at the hands of bonafide pedophiles but at the hands of "situational" molesters.

In my book, anyone who sexually abuses a child is obviously a pedophile.

I spoke to a woman at work today who lives in Baldwin. She is FRIENDS with this woman. I asked her, friends how? She said that if they saw each other right now in the hall, she'd be having a 20 minute convo with her. She knows her well, and her children are apparently very bright. She is very well connected in the community and the school, and is always very active. People generally liked her and thought this was the last person "in a million years" to engage in such behavior. Apparently, it is a shock to all.

The school lot they were found in is always being patrolled by cops because it's back-to-back with a park where kids drink and hang out after dark. It is surprising that she would go there to park and have an encounter with this kid, fully knowing how heavily patrolled it is, especially at night. :waitasec: Aside from being sick and disgusting, it was like she knew she'd get caught in a way.... sick

Agree, but lets face it, there is a double standard. If it's a male committing this, rightfully so, then he's a sick perv. If it's a female doing the same, then it's because of a bad marriage or recent childbirth. Speaking of this subject, what is up with the Tampa, FL area and the teachers there? It's like a factory.

Sick, sick, sick! Her poor family; I just cannot imagine how they must be feeling right now. As a parent who has been involved in the PTA for many, many years, I have to admit that it does at times attract some strange people; people hungry for some type of "power", even if it is only over children. Not the most of the parents, of course, and I'm not even sure how these parent groups could be better monitored. They do so much good; then you get someone like this who undoes it all! One of the Presidents at my daughter's school stole more than $20,000 of the children's money and gambled it away in Las Vegas. Not nearly as bad as what this woman has done; I so hope they can upgrade the charges; maybe the boy's parents can influence him to tell the entire story.

In my book, anyone who sexually abuses a child is obviously a pedophile.

I understand that some people feel this way, but it's simply not true. A pedophile is someone who experiences a sexual preference for children. To call all child molesters pedophiles leads us into a false sense of security because our children are, in fact, in more danger of being molested by someone who is not truly a pedophile than they are of being molested by a pedophile.

Just one example, though there are many - the last person Ted Bundy raped and murdered was a 12 year old girl named Kimberly Leach. Ted Bundy was not a pedophile - and yet, he was a danger, both sexually and otherwise, to children.

I understand that some people feel this way, but it's simply not true. A pedophile is someone who experiences a sexual preference for children. To call all child molesters pedophiles leads us into a false sense of security because our children are, in fact, in more danger of being molested by someone who is not truly a pedophile than they are of being molested by a pedophile.

Just one example, though there are many - the last person Ted Bundy raped and murdered was a 12 year old girl named Kimberly Leach. Ted Bundy was not a pedophile - and yet, he was a danger, both sexually and otherwise, to children.

If they are molesting children for sexual gratification reasons for themselves then that makes them pedophiles. What if we have someone who likes children and adults are they a bi-pedophile then liking both? Most molestation cases with children involve someone they know, close relatives, family friends. Those people can be pedophiles as well.
I respect your opinion, although i am confused by it.. lol

OK, I'll re-phrase...

Anybody, regardless of color, age, social standing, relationship to the child or gender, who takes sexual advantage of a child...should be shot/hung/electrocuted, take your choice. We should feel the same about this woman as we would about a 44 year old man caught in the backseat, naked, with a 13 year old girl!!

This was the point I was trying to make.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back