Let's Rewind: What Makes Sense Now that Didn't Make Sense Before Remains Discovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Have you ever watched a movie with a suprise ending (e.g. Sixth Sense) and then had to rewind it and watch it all over again to pick up the clues? This is what I am notice I am doing since the body has been discovered. Frankly, I was SURPRISED at this unintentional discovery so close to the house. To me, that speaks volumes.

There is SO much evidence from docs, tapes, cell phones, etc that looks different in light of the new evidence. For example, just listening to KC on tape talk about "I know she is close" is chilling.

I am blown away how close the body is to the house. In retrospect, it is clear that KC had so much freedom during the day...but she never seemed to go far. She stayed close...what does this mean?

So, in rewind, Monday morning armchair quarterbacking, have any of you noticed new clues?

Yes! Since Caylee's remains discovery, I'm confident LE & FBI are probably one step ahead in doing the "rewinding".

Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.

"She's close to home".
Chilling.

It makes sense to me that she was discovered so close to home...but I never would have guessed this before. I think it fits in with the dynamic of the family that we have only come to know as this case wore on.

I now think she was a "teenage" 22 yr. old who acted out in a fit of jealousy and rage. She was reckless and primal rather than a cold calculated murderer. I think it was just that simple. I don't see any other cast of characters anymore.
imo...

Yes, I don't remember exactly how Lee said it, but that they would never reveal who the father is to protect the father. That was a big one for me.

Huh? When and where can I find that statement? That's news to me.

so many twists and turns like in a novel, but this is a true crime!!!

It would be a tedious chore to go back over all the docs and find discoveries based on what we now know since the discovery of the remains. Wish I didn't have to work...would do it. My only desire, as a teacher, is that the trial is set for June, July and August!

It would be a tedious chore to go back over all the docs and find discoveries based on what we now know since the discovery of the remains. Wish I didn't have to work...would do it. My only desire, as a teacher, is that the trial is set for June, July and August!

I hate my new job and have been looking for a reason to quit... maybe this is it! :woohoo:

The "She's close" comments are the most haunting to me.

OMG

A poster on that above link said ..

Maybe cayLEE's father is ..... etc etc

But I never looked at it like that before - omg more chills ..............

(sorry for the Priscilla act LOL)

ETA and what about CAsey (initals for Cindy CA)

Yes, I remember LA saaying that to the news folks I think, in reference to notifying them about Caylee missing and hoe They, the A's wouldn't want any other family to go through what they are going through. I think it is one of the first interviews he did in the driveway outside the A's house.IIRC.

July 28 - Jail visitation
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

This is very odd to me. Did she think he would hunt and help her? Did she think he was being vague and understood her cryptic talk instead of what it appeared to me as "he was trying to truly get info from her"?

And that's where she was found.

I must have mised this. Is there a link some where for this tibit??? Pretty please.:)

I am curious as to whether Klee had life insurance? And if so, who was the beneficiary?

The reason why I ask this is because in a text message that KC sent to Amy, KC mentioned something about insurance papers being forwarded to new address where she would be rooming with Amy. As a young mom I have life insurance on my kids and I have moved several times and not once did I think to have insurance papers forwarded to my new address. Did she need the insurance papers just in case something happened to her daughter?

That KC didn't react at all to media reports of possible bones found at JBP

THere's a thread called something List new things about the newest discovery that - lists new things about the newest discovery.

Here it is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75730&highlight=list

I think a lot of us gave Casey too much credit. We thought she was smart and figured out how and where to hide Caylee's body forever. We all know she liked CSI and similar shows, so we thought that may have played a role in how she disposed of Caylee. In reality, she was just plain lazy and stupid. JWG's theory (and others' that are alike) is right on imo. She just threw Caylee into the closest, wooded area on the way from her house to Tony's. :furious:

I hate my new job and have been looking for a reason to quit... maybe this is it! :woohoo:

The "She's close" comments are the most haunting to me.

I haven't laughed like this in awhile.
Great.:)

Hmm. I'm kindof in the opposite place.
What doesn't make sense to me now is Casey doing this all on her own.
It only makes sense to me now that someone helped her, at least to dispose of little Caylee's body. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77