NY - Reality Star, Todd Homme, 23, Found Dead in his Manhattan Apartment

Chezhire

Inactive
Reaction score
SNIPPED: "This doesn't happen often and in fact may never have happened before: A finalist in a popular reality shows dies just before the finale airs. This person was also young - very young - with abundant talent, energy and drive.

He is, or was, in apparent good health.

In fact, the only outstanding mystery in the life of Todd Homme, 23, may be this: What ended it? . . ."

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-ettodd175967928dec17,0,4498871.story

Thank you - I didn't know of Todd or the TV programme, and nevertheless, I hope that Todd is at peace, and that his family, friends and partner can find some peace somewhere in the midst of all this chaos and grief - Blessings all...:blowkiss:

I saw this last night on the season finale. How very sad. Todd was a very talented, charismatic guy...may he rest in peace.

That is to bad. I hope the autopsy shows what happened to this young man. He sounds like a very talented young guy. Thoughts and prayers to his family in this terrible time in their lives.

I watched this show and was shocked at the end when it said he had died. He was a great contestant and had such a happy personality. How sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back