CNN HL- Mike G. show

charo

Reaction score
Mike Galonas is on CNN HL news- If you didnt catch it, it repeats again at 6:00 est. He discussed the Caylee case with Mike Brooks and Natisha (reporter)
I was on the phone and trying to listen at the same time, so any added info is appreciated but I plan on watching it again. I did hear Natisha say they did remove sheets and pillow cases from the Anthonys. I also heard him say that Tim Miller did have access to the crime scene- that LE took him back there and they think the reason he was allowed is because they were asking him to describe the ground and water when he was here before compared to what it looks like now. They mentioned Caseys friend (Kiomarie) telling LE to look there as her and Casey used to hang out there- can anyone add anything?

LE has publicly stated that Tim Miller was only allowed to look at the area from the road which is not very far into the wooded area...and I for one hope this is true..I hope they did not let him go into the crime scene this could get ugly

SA let the prosecution in the crime scene today..I bet that really peeved JB off..CA said that they took some of Caylees's bed sheets, and they are still finding more evidence wont be done at earliest till tommorrow...Lab results are expected this week..A lady that called in said that Tim Miller was taken back to crime scene and saw bag & skull....But the night she was found I heard his interview and he stated the remains were not on scene when he got there...I think this caller has her info screwed up..The next day is when LE said he was only allowed to look into the crime scene from the road..I think that Tim was just given some info by the officer on scene and he repeated it to the media but I don't think he went into the crime scene..

well its on right now again- about Tim Miller- Was he taken back to crime scene?- Natisha said she seen him coming back from that area- whatever- If he was taken back there it was for good reason- Mike Brooks weighed in on it. They did strip Caylees bed completely- and take the contents. Sure wish they would come out with the positive ID of the body so GA and CA can start trying to deal with it the best way they can. Pityful story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back