Casey Took Friends Duct Tape ??

hmmmm.....guess if it is the tape used, Zenaida must have gotten it out of Casey's car. She probably also had a key to Casey's car. :crazy:

hmmmm.....guess if it is the tape used, Zenaida must have gotten it out of Casey's car. She probably also had a key to Casey's car. :crazy:

Maybe Amy is ZFG.

:eek:

:bang:

Gosh a terrible thought: What if KC had AH help her put that tape on her "Flag" dress, (so that AH's fingerprints are on a strip of tape) and KC then re-uses that piece of duct tape in her disposal of the body.

Hmmm. I guess if LE can't match the duct tape to the A's house, they have a second option. What a strange thing to post on someone's myspace. Who would care about a roll of duct tape.. enough to say "you stole it"?

And how many people do you know that carry duct tape in their purse ??????

Hmmm. I guess if LE can't match the duct tape to the A's house, they have a second option. What a strange thing to post on someone's myspace. Who would care about a roll of duct tape.. enough to say "you stole it"?
She said, "You lost my duct tape."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html

:eek:

An Ontario woman, who has been tracking the Casey Anthony case on WFTV.com, emailed what she says is Casey's Facebook page with a message about duct tape. She insists it's an authentic page she pulled in July.

Amazing, just goes to show you, paying attention to the smallest details is important. Did she print it out or is it still on that facebook page? I wonder what casey did with it?? Did she ever give it back to her friend or did she keep it in her car?

I bet ZG forced AH to write that to KC on Facebook at gunpoint!!! :)

Thats what JB will say.

I think that is hilarious that there is this record of KC taking AH's duct tape! Isn't there a saying something like "God is in the details"???? I guess so.

good grief- that could mean Amys prints could be on that duct tape also- thats not good.

Maybe because Amy was moving in with KC (or so she thought) and had to box up all her stuff, she needed the duct-tape. Remember that AH was kind of in transit. KC might have asked to borrow it for the party and then "lost" it. It will have AH's prints all over it if that is the case.

More premediation. KC steals someone (her BBF :( ) elses duct-tape and then its used in the staged "kidnapping" of her daughter. She was probibly hoping AH would be blamed...

She said, "You lost my duct tape."

Hmmmm .... duct tape lost around May 26th ... not far off from June 16th .. which would also go along with pre-meditation.

Someone on websleuths has her facebook. I'm sure of it. Sunshine somebody?

By the time I got to her facebook, she had deleted most of the posts during the months preceding Caylee's disappearance. I visited her page just now and there's a huge gap between March 13 to August 29 when she started posting "Caylee is Missing" info. It seems almost everything has been purged. I wish we could see the screencap WFTV has!!

And how many people do you know that carry duct tape in their purse ??????

Good point. At the same time, doesn't she work with sets and art and things of that nature at a theater? So maybe she would have it if it is something she used a lot.

By the time I got to her facebook, she had deleted most of the posts during the months preceding Caylee's disappearance. I visited her page just now and there's a huge gap between March 13 to August 29 when she started posting "Caylee is Missing" info. It seems almost everything has been purged. I wish we could see the screencap WFTV has!!

Do you know if the things she deleted off of myspace and facebook can be found with computer forensics the same way the I.M.'s were?

Somebody had gotten it. They signed on has her friend and went back and got older messages. I have a chat about it.

But dummy here didn't bother to save the things. It was posted on someones account temporarily for download and deleted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back