Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !!

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

NG is saying that a formal report will be coming in that it is Caylee's remains.

Yet, media reports today r saying that thay they were not coming today??? :confused:

Formal Identification expected soon...

Investigators still on the scene...

Clothes were found inside the trash bag....CONFIRMED BY NANCY GRACE

Items seized during late night search positively linked to the Anthony home

NG makes it sound like that the announcement could be at any moment. But, the way this case has gone, it could be days away. IMO

Probably waiting for crime scene to be cleared before any ID announcement.

Good evening everybody :seeya: Nancy's on talking about Caylee. "Awaiting police announcement confirming skeletal remains belong to tot" is the banner at the bottom of the screen.

LE is working with hair and a tooth found at the scene where the remains were found. NG says an announcement that the remains are Caylee is expected soon. It's been confirmed that Caylee's bedding was taken from the Anthony home during the search warrant. LE says the have positively linked the home to the scene where remains found.

Holding my breath if true that they are coming in. My stomach feels like I just went down a dip on a roller coaster.

LE will stay on the scene until maybe tomorrow afternoon ~ still collecting evidence.

LOL as much brush and plant life that LE is removing...when they turn it over to defense, it's gonna look like it was strip mined. I don't have a prob with that. haha

"Casey....All I want is Caylee home but I want to be there when she comes home"

Good Evening all!

Local News reporting remains will NOT be announced this evening. (not mentioned on NG show yet)

LE is working with hair and a tooth found at the scene where the remains were found. NG says an announcement that the remains are Caylee is expected soon. It's been confirmed that Caylee's bedding was taken from the Anthony home during the search warrant. LE says the have positively linked the home to the scene where remains found.
Hallelujah!!! :clap::clap::clap:

No Pillow Cases were taken from home but a sheet was removed

Drew says that LE will inform "parents" first and then will hold a presser. Clothes were found with the remains. Caylee's sheets were taken from home.

Mike Brooks.........says that there's reports that the remains were wrapped in a sheet.

Niki Pierce........" Casey had a bit of a meltdown & requested a sedative - A pastor was called in"

Paraphrased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member