OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

can you guys PLEASE NOT POST until it starts? thank you. I don;t want to lock it in case there is no one here to unlock it.

tom's girl will unlock it..please cover the info on the presser.

thank you.

Tom's girl I went ahead and unlocked it in case we have trouble getting in.

pLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SHOW TIME

Tom's girl I went ahead and unlocked it in case we have trouble getting in.

pLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL SHOW TIME
LOL, I unlocked it also, now it says Locked, so unlocked it again :)

The meter reader told them the bag and skull was there back in August?!?!

The same utility worker who found the body last week called about the body being there on Aug 13th??? And kept calling in for a number of days??? And LE didn't follow up sufficiently??
Am I understanding?

Wow ..

the meter reader who found the body also called in a tip to the same location on August 11, 12 and 13 and deputy came out but they couldnt report on what went on.

Oh my..the county worker called LE on Aug 13 with a tip of the same area and they dispatched a deputy to the scene. OSCO is investigating this

Wow, the same utility worker that found the remains called the crimeline on Aug 11, 12, 13 to report something in the area. Bizarre.

I cant get on the OSCO News Conference board... but they are saying that the Meter Reader who found the bones on Dec 11th.. also called in a tip on Aug.11th, 12th and 13th.

Stating that the meter reader actually called in a tip on August 13th in the same area, and a Officer responding.

Also they have expanded the search area as more bones were found last night.

I'm dumbfounded.....is this true?!! When did the psychic speak of the peeing dog??!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back