Small but touching tribute by the Anthony family to Caylee

The video won't play for me...is that the tribute?

Other than the birth and death year being posted, I don't see a tribute.

I can't seem to get a video up on my screen, maybe their site is overloaded.

I can not imagine how much pain the Anthony family must be in at this time. My prayers and condolences for the loss of this beautiful angel who walked the earth for such a short time.

I really can't imagine, how awful. I hope that there will be something to bring them peace, if not now perhaps sometime in the future.

I also am not able to get this to play - can someone describe the video?

Seeing the "2005 - 2008" really made me sad. Life shouldn't be so short.

I didn't see the video either, it just shows a video bar for me when I click it.

I think the tribute IS just the picture with the dates. :cry:

HTH's!

:blowkiss:

That is probably all they could handle for now. They have A LOT to take in, accept, and deal with.

At least it is a sign of closure and acceptance.

no vid. just the picture, and the dates.

"that's it?" - what more do you want.. a video of cindy dancing a jig?

they're devastated... i think what they have done is simple, touching, and says everything that needs to be said at this time.

I am not being at all critical of the A's but I would guess that MB is the one who did that since she has publicly stated that she is no loger speaking for the family, but she handeling the info on the web for them...

Such a lovely tribute to Caylee reflecting love and respect.

I'll definitely be praying for those grandparents. My heart breaks for them that they've lost their granddaughter and I know it is going to be an awful Christmas. Life has been forever changed for them, by someone who only cared about themselves.

Let's not judge their "tribute" today of all days. Please?

We have no idea who put the dates there. Hopefully it is a sign of their acceptance of the facts. And I would venture to say if they had a some full blown media savy tribute loaded on the site right this second other people would say that is not what a grieving family does either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back