Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

7pm Eastern
6pm Central
5pm Mountain
4pm West Coast

Currently showing Dr. G talking about the results and manner of death.

Zach now talking about no tissue on body, they can't determine cause of death.

Now for Jane Weitraub. Ugggh.

Jane Weintraub asks, how do they know it wasn't an accident vs. intentional with what they've told so far.

Scientist saying the only thing remaining to be able to test for chloroform is the bone marrow, or the hair, if in fact hair was present.

Bones were skeletonized and checked carefully for fractures but no such damage was found. Marrow can be checked for drugs as well as hair.

Trunk of car had high levels of chloroform, and there were the computer searches for chloroform. The skull was severed. Why? Trauma (neck breaking?), or caused another way? By animals?

How to prove premeditation? Drug evidence is good; xanax and chloroform are used to sedate children for *advertiser censored*.

Dr G sounded so sad to me, I do believe that the fingerprints will come thru FBI

oh crap.........Jane W on now.......want to shut TV off on her!!!

I would like to kick JVM in the behind. I am so tired of her drama with the meter reader.

Jane Weintraub asks, how do they know it wasn't an accident vs. intentional with what they've told so far.

This always concerns me. Why should the state have to proove more that a mother 'lost' her child and never reported her gone while she was out partying if later the baby either can't be found anywhere or turns up dead? Why isn't that alone a crime punishable by life?

Jane Weintraub makes me crazy.

They're talking about the MM now. Talking about multiple tips. Talking about Faye a few days after the find. Was or wasn't the area under water and, if so, when? Talking about the snakes now and how the sherrif is investigating.

skull severed??? by shovel??? Xrays may tell ME if an instrument or animal. If animal I would think that skull would be dragged off?????
Hubby wants to shut this station off because of Jane W

now talking about the meter reader. Give me a break. Unless the bag smelled horrendous, you would think someone just dumped their lawn debris in the area.

Good grief and then some people wonder why people don't get involved and just turn a blind eye.:rolleyes:

This man is the one that discovered Caylee's body and LE has clearly said he is very credible. Its the police who did not investigate thoroughly....not the meter reader.

The media wants to keep this going against this guy to boost their ratings.

imoo

JVM is only focused on the Meter guy and nothing else

Now Jane W. is bashing Sheriff Beary. I really don't like her.

Good grief and then some people wonder why people don't get involved and just turn a blind eye.:rolleyes:

This man is the one that discovered Caylee's body and LE has clearly said he is very credible. Its the police who did not investigate thoroughly....not the meter reader.

The media wants to keep this going against this guy to boost their ratings.

imoo

Bingo. This is the reason that CocoaMom and I stopped doing our independent searches. We couldn't afford to have it impact our security clearances with our jobs. And seeing what this poor guy is now going through, I'm glad we made that decision, although I wish she had been found much earlier.

Dr. G didn't see any injuries to the bones, but what about bite marks from animals? If there were none, then the body was brought BACK there--it wasn't there the whole time (according to doctor on panel).

There are still several legitimate questions that the OCSD needs to answer.

I would like to know if the bag that was found last week was the same bag that the man saw back in Aug....If not, what prompted him to return to the area?

Also....LE should do their due diligence & give this man a thourough backround check to officially exclude him of any wrong doing or any connection to Casey or the Anthony's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back