Corrections Dept on BAEZ's comments!!!

Good, I'm glad the point was made that what they did was PROCEDURE.

I heard Baezs comments and I thought they were very unprofessional and self-serving. I'm glad once again he was put in his place.

I also love that they will recommend that Kc is NOT let out for the funeral. I have a feeling JB is going to try though. Either way it looks bad for his client IMO. If she DOESN'T ask to go, why not? Can't say out of respect for LE (due to security) since ANY normal mother wouldn't give a rats @ss about security with it being her baby. If she does ask to attend it's going to make people SICK to think she could be going when it was her and her alone that caused her baby to be at a funeral home when she should be decorating Christmas cookies. A jury would pick that apart IMO.

I also love that they will recommend that Kc is NOT let out for the funeral. I have a feeling JB is going to try though. Either way it looks bad for his client IMO. If she DOESN'T ask to go, why not? Can't say out of respect for LE (due to security) since ANY normal mother wouldn't give a rats @ss about security with it being her baby. If she does ask to attend it's going to make people SICK to think she could be going when it was her and her alone that caused her baby to be at a funeral home when she should be decorating Christmas cookies. A jury would pick that apart IMO.

I agree. It's a given that JB will request that she be allowed to go to her daughters funeral. It will be denied and then JB will whine, insult and complain how "an innocent until proven guilty" mother is denied attendance at her child's funeral...it will be sickening. :bang::mad:

I agree. It's a given that JB will request that she be allowed to go to her daughters funeral. It will be denied and then JB will whine, insult and complain how "an innocent until proven guilty" mother is denied attendance at her child's funeral...it will be sickening. :bang::mad:

That's ok, let him whine. He is going to learn that all of his belittling comments about LE and the jail are going to bite him in the rear big time.
He's painting himself right into a corner, the jail officials can make his life really miserable if they have an inclination to do so.

I disagree. I think it would be far more uncomfortable for Miss Casey to have to face her family and friends at what will be a very sad service, made necessary by her own action.

I don't think Casey wants to be anywhere near there, which is why I'd prefer that LE allow her to attend.

Yes, JB will be in for all the drama he and Casey can gin up.

Do you think they will plead this case? :puke:

:Benny_monkeysmilies:smiliescale::smiliescale:

I disagree. I think it would be far more uncomfortable for Miss Casey to have to face her family and friends at what will be a very sad service, made necessary by her own action.

I don't think Casey wants to be anywhere near there, which is why I'd prefer that LE allow her to attend.

I agree with you...but JB will make the motion just for "show" just like all his other motions...knowing that he will be denied. then go on his presser and insult the system. if this was poker, I'd win because I know all his cards.

I have no sound on my pc, can someone tell me what this dispute is about? What was Baez complaining about and what was DOC's response?

I have to agree with you DianeB...I believe Casey should attend the funeral...I believe it may at least make her face the reality of Caylee being dead. Well, if anything could do that....a funeral might.....Although I do agree that she may not be safe with all the people out there who are ready to lynch her..JMO

Yes, JB will be in for all the drama he and Casey can gin up.

Do you think they will plead this case? :puke:

:Benny_monkeysmilies:smiliescale::smiliescale:

I wish JB would wake up and plead but I'm thinking he is loving the celebrity status and is looking forward to more exposure.

I have no sound on my pc, can someone tell me what this dispute is about? What was Baez complaining about and what was DOC's response?

oh it was painful to hear JB complain that he was not allowed to be the one to tell KC about Caylee. It is corrections dept procedure that the chaplain is the one to give inmates death information. Apparently JB ask and he was denied. So the first thing he does after the ME's conference is talk smack about the corrections department unprofessionalism. They answered back that this was "procedure" and that he was the unprofessional one for making those comments. :woohoo:

I wish JB would wake up and plead but I'm thinking he is loving the celebrity status and is looking forward to more exposure.

I wish they would plea also.... just to avoid this horrid horrid story being on tv everyday.:bang:

BUT .. as one of the experts said on LKL last night .... Casey is very adamant she did not do this..... Hopefully the right evidence could change her mind.:raincloud:

oh it was painful to hear JB complain that he was not allowed to be the one to tell KC about Caylee. It is corrections dept procedure that the chaplain is the one to give inmates death information. Apparently JB ask and he was denied. So the first thing he does after the ME's conference is talk smack about the corrections department unprofessionalism. They answered back that this was "procedure" and that he was the unprofessional one for making those comments. :woohoo:

Wow, you'd think he'd have other things on his mind other than who gets to tell KC first that her daughter's remains have been identified. Like, maybe, everything else but his ego? Nice priorities.

giggle.gif

This will be me all through the trial when the prosecution keeps handing JB his arse over and over and over again. The guy doesnt have a clue.

giggle.gif

This will be me all through the trial when the prosecution keeps handing JB his arse over and over and over again. The guy doesnt have a clue.

yes, this would make for great comedy if it was not such a sad story. Every time I see him in court I'm thinking about the movie "my cousin vinny" and waiting for him to claim that the "two youts" killed Caylee. :croc:

I disagree. I don't think she's capable of emotional discomfort. For her, the funeral would be "lights, camera, action". She gets to be a star, again. I can't imagine the perp passing that up!

And for the rest of the world to see her attending.... how dark and anguishing that day will be. There is nothing good that could come from it, IMO.

I think the reason JB wanted to tell KC the news is that he knew she already knew and the response would not have been appropriate. Grief, all this fuss over someone who knew all along that it was Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back