Brand new...where do I find an excellent synopsis?

affinity

Reaction score
Hello.

I asked my question in another thread, but I fear it will be overlooked.

I have recently gotten interested in the case and have been sorting through old material trying to get a good handle on the early events. I am having trouble finding a good clear, concise synopsis. Specifically, I am trying to understand why Casey and CA were separated for a month when apparently Casey lived at home full time prior. I know that there was some sort of argument but between the argument and when the car was recovered I don't understand events.

Will someone point me to a good explanation? I know I am late to this..and I appreciate your patience.

C

Normally a thread like this wouldn't stand. But I think it might be interesting if any members would like to give their own synopsis in a short paragraph and then see how they compare.
Might be a good read.

Whoops......welcome Affinity :)

Hello.

I have recently gotten interested in the case and have been sorting through old material trying to get a good handle on the early events. I am having trouble finding a good clear, concise synopsis. Specifically, I am trying to understand why Casey and CA were separated for a month when apparently Casey lived at home full time prior. I know that there was some sort of argument but between the argument and when the car was recovered I don't understand events.

Will someone point me to a good explanation? I know I am late to this..and I appreciate your patience.

C

I would recommend some of the documents....but no one really knows for certain why they were separated--except that money was missing from GGP fund---kc took it----on the 15th when ca and Caylee came home frome the visit---it has been speculated that a huge fight (neighbors heard it--ca denies it) happened----no one really knows the truth of what happened next---
initially when ca was on LKL she said that kc and Caylee were off on a "bonding" mission--but it has since changed and iirc now it was to see how they could make it on their own....

hope that helps a tad.....welcome to the rollercoaster......

wow thats 6 months worth of writing what all has happened since June 15th- Caylee and Cindy went to visit Caylees great grandfather in the nursing home on June 15th- When they returned home, Cindy and Casey got into an argument as Cindy found out Casey was stealing money from her great grandmas account that was supposed to go for her great grandfathers care at the nursing home so Casey left the house, we presume and called her boyfriend Tony L. and asked if she could come over and he said "yes but dont bring Caylee" . We arent sure if she rid of her that night, or where or what she done with her . George claims he seen Casey and Caylee leave the house the next day at 12:50 when he watching one of his favorite shows on the food network but now theres really no proof he saw her because of conflicting stories. Prior to all this Casey started to hang with people that liked to party and the pics you see on tv at times of her partying were taken at Fusions Bar. No one knows what she did with Caylee when she was out partying, but sometimes she brought caylee with her. Thirty one days went by and no one seen Caylee and Cindy got perturbed and called Caseys friend Amy who led her to where Casey was which was at Tonys and went there with Amy and made Casey come home- But for the whole 31 days Casey would call her mom and tell her mom caylee was with the babysitter named Zanny(Zaneida Gonzales) who we later found out never existed. Anyway when she got Casey home she asked her where Caylee was and Casey asked her mom to give her one more day and she could see Caylee and her mom said NO, I'm not giving you one more day. Can someone maybe take over for bit from here- my hands are tired from typing.

Hello.

C

Hello affinity,

Along with many resources tools here on Websleuths, I also have a web page up with text format file transcribed documents of the public released interviews, police investigative reports, some media interviews, etc.

Along with that I have a detailed timeline based on information obtained from the legal documents, and other sources. All of this is still a work in progress but you're welcome to review what is complete to date.

Here's the main web page link:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

The part that reads "Comprehensive Timeline (A Serious Work In Progress)" you can click on "all years" (which is a very long web page) or individual months. I also provide link backs on this timeline to the original transcribed document where the timeline information was sourced.

I hope this helps. Please understand that I am in no way attempting to direct you away from Websleuths resources. My personal website has been in existence for many years and has always served as an archive history and resource of information for many high profile cases whether here at Websleuths or Forums For Justice (also owned by Tricia).

So put on a pot of coffee, or get a 12 pack of Miller and start reading. :)

Websleuths Mods... If you feel this is inappropriate to post, please check with Tricia and if you feel it's necessary to delete then so be it. I'm just trying to help. :)

ACR

hello affinity:
i would say 'welcome', but being brand new here myself i don't feel it's my place.
not living in the US, i too came late to this case. what helped me most in catching up and understanding all i had missed was reading through the documents and listening to interviews etc then coming back here and reading what was being said in the context of the new facts i had become acquent with.
for me, reading here without reading the released documents, and vice versa, would have left me with an incomplete understanding of this case. there is an unimaginable wealth of carefully gathered knowledge on this site, but without a basic awareness of the key facts i would not have been able to comprehend the true relevence of the discussions here. :waitasec:

JBean's right, this could be an interesting read. I'm in, here goes:

KC dropped out of high school just short of one credit from graduating. Got a job at Universal Studios working for Kodak taking pictures of tourists (or something to that effect). KC got knocked up and tried to blame a security guard who became a cop. He stuck by her until, via a DNA test found out that she was lying. He continued a relationship on & off with her throughout Caylee's life. KC doesn't return to work from maternity leave & gets fired. Fast-forward 2 years. KC isn't working but pretends to work. Lies/cheats/steals to maintain the facade that she is working. June 15th CA takes Caylee to go see her dad in a nursing home (video comes from this) and at some point that night KC & CA get into a fight. GA comes home later that night. KC leaves home and she and Caylee are not seen fby CA & GA for the next 31 days. KC parties it up big time in bars and on shopping trips with other people's money. KC bakes brownies for her boyfriend. CA gets an idea that something's wrong after a couple of weeks but goes into full-blow mama bear mode and tracks KC down via KC's friend, AH. AH learned that KC stole money from her while she was in Puerto Rico. CA calls 911, says car smells like a dead body. KC makes up kidnapping story to LA while they are waiting for police to arrive. KC is arrested. KC takes the cops on a tour of Universal Studios, gets caught lying on just about everything. CA begins the media tour. LP bails KC out of jail. KC makes brownies for LP. LP finds out she's got a serious case of pinnochio syndrome and sends her back to jail. KC is arrested again. KC is released again. KC makes brownies for Jose Baez. KC continues to lie and is not cooperative. GA freaks out at a reporter and CA has a hammer. George weilds a garden hose. LA disappears from the scene except for cameo appearances to remove memorials. Jose Baez bumbles through court hearings and further proves the theory that he's an idiot. KC orders snack food from the commissary. A german shepherd pees. Caylee's body is found. LE search the Anthony home, remove vacuum cleaners and pesticide sprayers. LE releases crime scene pictures. WSers try to find skulls and photos and identify a book. Body identified as Caylee's. The world mourns.

wow thats 6 months worth of writing what all has happened since June 15th- Caylee and Cindy went to visit Caylees great grandfather in the nursing home on June 15th- When they returned home, Cindy and Casey got into an argument as Cindy found out Casey was stealing money from her great grandmas account that was supposed to go for her great grandfathers care at the nursing home so Casey left the house, we presume and called her boyfriend Tony L. and asked if she could come over and he said "yes but dont bring Caylee" . We arent sure if she rid of her that night, or where or what she done with her . George claims he seen Casey and Caylee leave the house the next day at 12:50 when he watching one of his favorite shows on the food network but now theres really no proof he saw her because of conflicting stories. Prior to all this Casey started to hang with people that liked to party and the pics you see on tv at times of her partying were taken at Fusions Bar. No one knows what she did with Caylee when she was out partying, but sometimes she brought caylee with her. Thirty one days went by and no one seen Caylee and Cindy got perturbed and called Caseys friend Amy who led her to where Casey was which was at Tonys and went there with Amy and made Casey come home- But for the whole 31 days Casey would call her mom and tell her mom caylee was with the babysitter named Zanny(Zaneida Gonzales) who we later found out never existed. Anyway when she got Casey home she asked her where Caylee was and Casey asked her mom to give her one more day and she could see Caylee and her mom said NO, I'm not giving you one more day. Can someone maybe take over for bit from here- my hands are tired from typing.
This helps me considerably..and I thank the rest of you who are pointing me to links that will fill me in.

I have read many posts here and I realize that there is a protocol to follow about asking questions and searching prior to asking. I realize my question is out-of-the-norm and I appreciate allowing it. I will be careful about starting posts that are unnecessary or repetitive. I did look long and hard for some information on this before posting. Thanks again!

KC dropped out of high school just short of one credit from graduating. Got a job at Universal Studios working for Kodak taking pictures of tourists (or something to that effect). KC got knocked up and tried to blame a security guard who became a cop. He stuck by her until, via a DNA test found out that she was lying. He continued a relationship on & off with her throughout Caylee's life. KC doesn't return to work from maternity leave & gets fired. Fast-forward 2 years. KC isn't working but pretends to work. Lies/cheats/steals to maintain the facade that she is working. June 15th CA takes Caylee to go see her dad in a nursing home (video comes from this) and at some point that night KC & CA get into a fight. GA comes home later that night. KC leaves home and she and Caylee are not seen fby CA & GA for the next 31 days. KC parties it up big time in bars and on shopping trips with other people's money. KC bakes brownies for her boyfriend. CA gets an idea that something's wrong after a couple of weeks but goes into full-blow mama bear mode and tracks KC down via KC's friend, AH. AH learned that KC stole money from her while she was in Puerto Rico. CA calls 911, says car smells like a dead body. KC makes up kidnapping story to LA while they are waiting for police to arrive. KC is arrested. KC takes the cops on a tour of Universal Studios, gets caught lying on just about everything. CA begins the media tour. LP bails KC out of jail. KC makes brownies for LP. LP finds out she's got a serious case of pinnochio syndrome and sends her back to jail. KC is arrested again. KC is released again. KC makes brownies for Jose Baez. KC continues to lie and is not cooperative. GA freaks out at a reporter and CA has a hammer. George weilds a garden hose. LA disappears from the scene except for cameo appearances to remove memorials. Jose Baez bumbles through court hearings and further proves the theory that he's an idiot. KC orders snack food from the commissary. A german shepherd pees. Caylee's body is found. LE search the Anthony home, remove vacuum cleaners and pesticide sprayers. LE releases crime scene pictures. WSers try to find skulls and photos and identify a book. Body identified as Caylee's. The world mourns.

wow. this one is informative too.

To sum it all up:

She can't be consistent about anything except baking brownies.

Thank you for my first laugh on this site since I heard the words "duct tape". But honestly, this is a great cut to the chase on what happened. Good job!

You have just been nominated to inscribe the complete Lords Prayer on a penny.

Succinct. Accurate. I like it. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back