Casey's Friends - More condolences

TCMom

Reaction score
I just wanted to send a special "shout-out" to all of Casey's friends, especially the ones who were victimized by her.

I try to put myself in their shoes. 21-22 years old. So much of your life is dependent on your friends at that standpoint. Whether you're in college or working, your friends provide a form of consistency. You're supposed to be able to always count on them.

I remember when I was that age and a friend of mine had a child. I loved him beyond words. He's 15 now, and I still keep up with him even though his mom and I aren't friends anymore. I'm sure that many of her friends felt the same way about Caylee that I felt/feel about Nathan. They must be grieving her loss along with the rest of us.

It must be so difficult for all of those "kids" to avoid the press, get on with their daily lives and get past the hurt the must feel in losing a little girl they grew to love and also the betrayal of one of their own.

Whether they realize it themselves, your early 20s are such a vulnerable, molding time. I pray that they are getting the help they need to succeed after so much tragedy.

:praying:

Jesse, Amy, Ricardo - Please sue Cindy. Thank you.

How true. My first friend to have a baby was when I was 18 and in a way he became all of ours. He was the first baby I every got to watch develop and grow up from an adult perspective and I love him in a very special way.

He is now 20 years old and in Iraq.

I go back to Christine (is that her name? From the first night Casey went to jail and wanted her boyfriend's phone number?) and her genuine concern for Caylee- "If something happened to Caylee I'll just die" or something similar.

I hope they are all safe from the lies and accusations of the evil Anthonys.

Jesse, Amy, Ricardo - Please sue Cindy. Thank you.
I doubt they will get very far.... from what I heard in the bond trial.... they are in some big time debt.

I feel sorry for her friends that were victimized....I'm sure this is all so devastating.

How true. My first friend to have a baby was when I was 18 and in a way he became all of ours. He was the first baby I every got to watch develop and grow up from an adult perspective and I love him in a very special way.

He is now 20 years old and in Iraq.

I go back to Christine (is that her name? From the first night Casey went to jail and wanted her boyfriend's phone number?) and her genuine concern for Caylee- "If something happened to Caylee I'll just die" or something similar.
I hope they are all safe from the lies and accusations of the evil Anthonys.

And I am always haunted by KCs reply to that: "oh well"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back