Greta OTR Mon., 12/22/08

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
Just saw the info for Greta tonight on Fox. She will be discussing IF OCSO/FBI botched the investigation.

This thread will be locked until show time.

Since the thread hasn't been opened and it's nearly 10 minutes into the program, I thought I'd start a new thread.

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard G.

Thanks!! Still going on, poor JG. I suggest if anyone still has the chance you watch NG tonight too! JG interview very good.

He is such a good catch. I am so sorry for what happened to Caylee, but I am thankful for JG and his family he escaped KC and the A's.

Since the thread hasn't been opened and it's nearly 10 minutes into the program, I thought I'd start a new thread.

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard Grund.

Anyone watching, please give a play by play to those of us who can't wrestle tv away from hubby.....:blowkiss:

Jesse has been explaining his relationship with Casey and Caylee, and about taking the paternity test.

He's now explaining the phone call on June 24th. He says although he initially stated that he heard Caylee in the background when he talked to Casey on the phone. He says he then realized that he couldn't be positive - that it could have been the week before or some other time he heard Caylee in the background, as it was something that happened oftened.

Mark Fuhrman coming up after the break............glad to see MF back on this case!

The Rev mentioned that while George is a good guy, Cindy is a singular woman and that he understood why Casey preferred to spend time with the G family (pariphrasing). This is practically Shakespearean.

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard Grund.
we do the best we can. Thanks for starting a new thread that was perfect. :)

Thanks!! Still going on, poor JG. I suggest if anyone still has the chance you watch NG tonight too! JG interview very good.

He is such a good catch. I am so sorry for what happened to Caylee, but I am thankful for JG and his family he escaped KC and the A's.

I feel so sorry for Jesse. Of all those involved in this case, he's showed more grief than anyone else.

Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.

Richard Grund describing Casey as a completely different person now that the Casey of today.

Jesse questioning what has been the truth and what was a lie. He says Cindy and Casey's relationship was adversarial, and Cindy would call herself "mommy" in front of Casey. Jesse says that if he confronted Casey right now, he wouldn't know what to say as this Casey is different than the one he knew.

we do the best we can. Thanks for starting a new thread that was perfect. :)

That's okay........I knew people were anticipating discussing Greta, as I am too. :)

Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.

I think there is something to this, and I would love to hear a break down of their relationship from someone in the field who has followed this case as closely as the most dedicated WSleuther. I am fed up with those whom are barely briefed on the details lending their "expertise". Bring on the shrinks!

explaining why investigators issued another warrant nothing we haven't heard

If the DEFENSE wants a defense to KC's actions, they should use Cindy....

I think there is something to this, and I would love to hear a break down of their relationship from someone in the field who has followed this case as closely as the most dedicated WSleuther. I am fed up with those whom are barely briefed on the details lending their "expertise". Bring on the shrinks!

What?? You don't like my opinion that CA is as bad or worse than Casey? That CA created a monster in her image??

;)

Mark Fuhrman................going back to the house after the body has been found - looking for garbage bags/duct tape, where the crime occurred, and method of transfer of the body to the place where Caylee was found.

Mark says Casey is not affected by anything. He says that OCSO has a chargable crime by the second week of August. He's talking about the meter reader's tips in August - says that animals could have moved it, and later the high waters could have moved it. He doesn't find fault with LE. He says it very possible that the MR didn't return to the exact location.

sees that osco did nothing wrong in aug said they looked but could not find the bag the meter reader met them and still couldn't find the bag??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back