Baez Granted Access To Crime Scene Evidence

Dejablue

Reaction score
Baez Granted Access To Crime Scene Evidence
Photos Of Scene Where Caylee's Remains Were Found To Be Released To Defense

UPDATED: 12:46 pm EST December 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, was granted access to photographs and other documents related to the scene where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Baez filed a motion with Judge Stan Strickland on Monday requesting access to the evidence.

The motion states that, "Time is of the essence in that there is a grieving family that merely wants closure and as long as the second autopsy cannot be conducted properly that will not happen."

Strickland signed off on the motion Tuesday morning.

The evidence will be provided to the defense team within two weeks.

Caylee Anthony was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July. Casey Anthony was charged with murder in October.

Caylee’s remains were found on Dec. 11 by a meter reader and the Medical Examiners Office concluded their autopsy on the remains on Friday.

The Anthony family is waiting to hold funeral services for Caylee until a second autopsy on the remains is conducted by the defense team.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html

Bold by me..

P.S. Note the attached emails at the end of the PDF. People are telling him it is not okay to keep this pushing stuff up.

Be sure you all read the e-mails at the bottom of the pdf between Jose and Jeff A. from SA's office.

Thank you, Dejablue and 21merc7, for the links! Interesting!

We need another document dump!

Emails are interesting. Baez is just as snippy and smirky in print. So what, no one in Baez land or KC land calls anyone anymore? They "reach out"?? I'll try putting in that my time keepers time sheets, instead of telephone conference with, it will read, "reached out to ...."

JB has a much of a sense of "entitlement" as the A's do.....He seems to expect everyone to drop everything, ignore other cases, staffing, time constraints, and any thing else that keeps him from getting what he wants RIGHT NOW! Did he skip the classes on rules of discovery in law school? The judge granted his motion, allowing the state a reasonable 14 days to turn ovr to him; I have no doubt he will be in the media, talking about how the state is SOOOOOO uncooperative, and how the state is KEEPING the A's from burying Caylee and finding closure......KC kept them from finding her and getting closure for monthes, why the big rush now?

I think I'm in love with Jeff A.

:blowkiss:

Oh and, was Baez trying to get Jeff in trouble by sending the e-mails with the motion? :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice in the emails that Baez stated something about letting the Anthony's bury THEIR child?! Just found that interesting.

Dejablue said:

Did we miss a hearing??? - Baez Granted Access To Crime Scene Evidence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to laugh at this.........We don't miss ANYTHING!!

Merry Christmas everyone! :blowkiss:

Like moths to a light, Casey is surrounded by people who like herself, have no boundaries or ability to understand how their actions are perceived by others, and how those perceptions will harm the causes they claim to fight so hard for.

Casey doesn't get how in her effort to be free of Caylee she may die in jail.
Cindy doesn't get how in her attempts to convince people of Casey's innocence she makes it worse.
George doesn't get how enabling his wife doesn't help ANYONE in his family.
And Baez seems clueless that fighting every battle will just make him tired and make his opposition close ranks and make him do everything the laborious way.

It really sucks when you have to file the proper motions and do your job, huh JB.

wahh wahh Slam ME wahh wahh Slam SA wahh wahh Make my job easy wahh wahh......

Ok, I'm done, sorry. I better step back and give myself a TO today.

It really sucks when you have to file the proper motions and do your job, huh JB.

wahh wahh Slam ME wahh wahh Slam SA wahh wahh Make my job easy wahh wahh......

Ok, I'm done, sorry. I better step back and give myself a TO today.

:laugh: :toast:

The one thing I have a problem with is the state's autopy reports beening made available before the Defense does their autospy even if this is common practice.

It would be interesting to see the both the State's and Defenses match without the Paid Expserts having seen the State's first.

From what I have seen, every time they bring in these Paid Experts those experts find something wrong with the state's report or how something was done.

Baez this,Baez that....you know what, I think dr.G will be a GREAT prosecution witness!I just don't see how ANY defence lawyer or expert can get THAT woman in trouble. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back