Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Thanks FK. As always post about the show,please.
Merry Christmas

This is the scheduled discussion on the show tonight, according to Nancy's website

" Investigators strip Caylee's room and raid the tot mom's closet! Nancy Grace has the latest in the Caylee murder case tonight at 8 & 10 ET on HLN."

Good evening everybody and thanks for the preview of tonight's show! :seeya:

Closet raided and room stripped, including Casey's sunglasses. :eek:

NG said we'll find out tonight exactly what was taken from the A's home.

NG seems to be on top of things tonight with all the latest info! Says that when Casey was denied attending Caylee's funeral she isn't protesting.

NG going on about KC lounging, napping, sleeping and ordering snacks, candy, etc...sounds to me like KC might have a weight issue before long ;-)

Now playing the 911 calls from the meter reader on Aug. 12th.

NG seems to be on top of things tonight with all the latest info! Says that when Casey was denied attending Caylee's funeral she isn't protesting.

this means she doesn't have to face her mom or what she has done, she is thankful I am sure

good evening all. Right now she's playing the MR's 911 calls from August.

Playing the Aug. 911 tapes from the meter reader. Sounds like quite a bit of miscommunication; he can't exactly explain the location over the phone.

NG mentions LE taking soil samples from the Anthony's backyard. This is one thing I've been curious about as they took samples during the initial search of the backyard with cadaver dogs, and they also said there was dirt in the trunk of the car.

NG mentions LE taking soil samples from the Anthony's backyard. This is one thing I've been curious about as they took samples during the initial search of the backyard with cadaver dogs, and they also said there was dirt in the trunk of the car.
I still think she was temporarily put in the back yard after death. Good news LE is it seems looking into this.

LE took clothing, shoes, toys, pink bag, sunglasses from the A home.

Nancy said they took soil from the Anthony home.Was this done recently and was it from the back yard.Did I hear before the dogs(or one dog)smelled something in the back yard before?I am glad they are checking this.

LE took clothing and shoes from Casey's and Caylee's rooms - literally stripped Caylee's room, and also took some toys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back