One Tree Hill Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you that this should have it's own thread if she did indeed search for it. Can you lead us to the record on that? If this is speculation then it belongs with the other TV and movie speculations.
Merry Christmas.

On WFTV at 5 they just said that KC searched for the 100th episode of One Tree Hill that the story line was a nanny kidnapping a child.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/one-tree-hill/one-tree-hill-first-look-at-th-17671.aspx

The police are very interested in the possable connection she searched it in March before Caylee went missing and she started the "nanny took her" story.

I don't know...I think it's a stretch. I read the episode, and it's not right. The only thing she may have gotten out of it, is the "nanny". But wasn't she telling people waaaay before then about "the nanny"? Then again, the A's could have been lying about that too...who knows.

can someone show where she searched for it in the docs?

Of course she did not follow the show to a tee but, it could have planted the seed in her head that wow I have this imaginary nanny and she could be the one that I pin this whole thing on. We know she also looked at missing children listings. It is all just horrible to imagine that she planned on doing something to rid her self of her precious baby.

On the news they said that the police are interested in the fact that she searched it and the the subject was a kidnapping by a nanny.

One more potential thing that can show she was planning this.

JBean,
Starting at pg. 6 are the google searches pertaining to One Tree Hill Search for 100th anniversary show. When I have time I'll search for other docs.

Casey Anthony court documents: The Google searches
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43612566.pdf

I know it is shown better on other docs that were released, but with the holidays & wrapping it may take me a little bit to find a better copy that's not as tiny. I hope that helps you for now JBean!

JBean,
Starting at pg. 6 are the google searches pertaining to One Tree Hill Search for 100th anniversary show. When I have time I'll search for other docs.

Casey Anthony court documents: The Google searches
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43612566.pdf

I know it is shown better on other docs that were released, but with the holidays & wrapping it may take me a little bit to find a better copy that's not as tiny. I hope that helps you for now JBean!

This was discussed by WSers some time ago on another thread...some clever WSers researched the One Tree Hill Episode before...it may be worth doing a search to find out what was posted back then?

Here is the thread where it was discussed previously:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69035&highlight=tree+hill

It was the "Movie and TV Connections" thread after the last gigantic doc dump. Everyone was so fired up about the "neck-breaking" and "shovel" searches that not many paid attention to the One Tree Hill search - It has many familiar names in it, miscarriage, lying about being pregnant, lying to the father, etc....oh! Not to mention the kidnapping Nanny!

The show aired on Tuesday March 18, 2008. So if Casey googled the show on March 19, 2008, it could be as simple as she missed the show the night before!

On March 18 the the 100th episode aired on network TV.

On March 19 the following searches occurred on the Anthony's home computer:

19-Mar
10:30:08 Search one tree hill
10:39:15 Search one tree hill
10:40:53 Search one tree hill 100th episode
10:41:23 Search one tree hill 100th episode (Review results 11 to 20)

There were a couple things I was able to figure out from the above.

• The search at 10:41:23 occurs when Casey clicks on the "Next" button on the Google search results page, returning results 11 through 20. This is the only time in the searches released by LE on November 26 that Casey looks at anything but the first ten results returned by Google.

• Casey's Google search preferences are set to return the default of ten hits per page. Mine are set to 100 hits per page, so I notice these things.
From the above two, I conclude Casey was not searching very hard when researching chloroform, how to make chloroform, neck breaking, shovel, etc.
  • Casey's searches at 10:30 and 10:39 for the same search phrase tells me she was distracted after the first search and came back to restart the search.
Casey spends one minute 38 second on the second One Tree Hill search before searching for the 100th episode. She spends 30 seconds on the first page of results that are returned (3 seconds per result) and goes to the second page. If her searches were as fruitful as mine just were, she did not find a satisfying synopsis of the episode.

IMO, Casey may have watched the episode and it may have inspired her Zanni story, but the searches themselves don't provide much support for that. This is the same conclusion I came to with the other searches that I posted on several days ago.

However, we have not seen what, if any, websites she visited other than google. Those are the real evidence.

On March 18 the the 100th episode aired on network TV.

On March 19 the following searches occurred on the Anthony's home computer:

19-Mar
10:30:08 Search one tree hill
10:39:15 Search one tree hill
10:40:53 Search one tree hill 100th episode
10:41:23 Search one tree hill 100th episode (Review results 11 to 20)

There were a couple things I was able to figure out from the above.

• The search at 10:41:23 occurs when Casey clicks on the "Next" button on the Google search results page, returning results 11 through 20. This is the only time in the searches released by LE on November 26 that Casey looks at anything but the first ten results returned by Google.

• Casey's Google search preferences are set to return the default of ten hits per page. Mine are set to 100 hits per page, so I notice these things.
From the above two, I conclude Casey was not searching very hard when researching chloroform, how to make chloroform, neck breaking, shovel, etc.
  • Casey's searches at 10:30 and 10:39 for the same search phrase tells me she was distracted after the first search and came back to restart the search.
Casey spends one minute 38 second on the second One Tree Hill search before searching for the 100th episode. She spends 30 seconds on the first page of results that are returned (3 seconds per result) and goes to the second page. If her searches were as fruitful as mine just were, she did not find a satisfying synopsis of the episode.

IMO, Casey may have watched the episode and it may have inspired her Zanni story, but the searches themselves don't provide much support for that. This is the same conclusion I came to with the other searches that I posted on several days ago.

However, we have not seen what, if any, websites she visited other than google. Those are the real evidence.

I found the SIX seasons of transcripts of the show, but they haven't released a few of the transcripts and one of the ones not there is the "100th Show". Based on release of shows on DVD then they might release the transcript. I know NOTHING about "One Tree Hill."

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/onetreehill/

snipped from synopsis

As much as I want Dan to save the day, it's going to look really bad to the cops if he runs off with Jamie. He breaks into the motel room and starts choking Carrie the instant she returns, making this the most awesome scene in the entire fifth season. Hell, maybe it's the most awesome scene in all 100 episodes, I'm not sure. Dan tells her that she better leave his family alone, because if he murdered his brother in cold blood, he certainly won't hesitate to murder her. I love it! I kind of wish he had killed her and dumped the body, but I'm happy with a good threat as well.

The show aired on Tuesday March 18, 2008. So if Casey googled the show on March 19, 2008, it could be as simple as she missed the show the night before!

Or it could be that KC saw the episode on the 18th and thought she could use this excuse and wanted to study it more.

I found the SIX seasons of transcripts of the show, but they haven't released a few of the transcripts and one of the ones not there is the "100th Show". Based on release of shows on DVD then they might release the transcript. I know NOTHING about "One Tree Hill."

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/onetreehill/

I don't watch that show either but on the 6pm news cast that showed that episode up on youtube.com. Haven't had a chance to look there for myself yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth