A H. S. Football Game That Will Bring Tears to Your Eyes

Thank you, thank you, thank you (for sharing this)!!!

Trust me when I say that the Christian school I attended would NEVER have done ANYTHING like this. As a public school teacher who tries to instill this kind of caring in my students due to the lack of it I saw as a student in a Christian school, I am THRILLED to see that at least one school actually putting "feet to their faith"! I can only hope and pray that MORE schools (Christian and public) will follow their lead and example.

Our pastor talked about this story at church on Sunday. It was definitely touching. If we had more people like this in the world, maybe we wouldn't have so many kids in places like the Gainesville State School.

This is such a sweet story, it reminds me of the movie, Gridiron Gang i think it's called where a juvenile hall uses football. Even in the movie, they never had anything like what the Grapevine, TX town did for those boys. It's a beautiful message to send.

This is really inspiring. I am going to send it to my son's high school football coach as he was pretty inspiring too. What an awesome lesson for all the kids.

Ok...I cried, too....it lifts my spirits to hear that there are still people who think about others...I know so many do (hence my love of my WS family!!!), but it's so rare to be reported. Many thanks for posting this story, Trino...made my day.

I am forwarding to a friend who coaches H.S. football in Jacksonville...he will be touched too..and I'll bet he does something...will report back when/if he does.

These types of stories just confirm to me that we all can be each others angels while walking this earth. Thank you for such an inspirsational story that we can share to others.

I was looking for this for a school presentation for my son, so I thought I would bump it back up for others to read, also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back