Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

This is interesting and I see Baez is trying to intervene in him being interviewed by LE.

umm hmmm.....They knew I tell ya and it's going to come out.

Holy moly! Is he subject to attorney-client privileges?

ETA: After reading the article, I guess he is kinda sorta.

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

HMMMM!!!! :waitsec: What was he doing there in mid-November???? I knew something was up with LA's lawyer's statement & A's asking for immunity...

And the article says Baez does not want the PI disclosing conversations they may have had about the where the remains might be? They might have discussed that before the body was found?

Holy moly! Is he subject to attorney-client priviledges?

If G&C hired him there should be no privilege- Baez only reps Casey.

But I don't know if a PI is subject to privilege anyway.

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

HMMMM!!!! :waitsec: What was he doing there in mid-November???? I knew something was up with LA's lawyer's statement & A's asking for immunity...

Me thinks things just got interesting.........:eek:

If G&C hired him there should be no privilege- Baez only reps Casey.

But I don't know if a PI is subject to privilege anyway.

Good point.

But -- wasn't that area still under water at that time????

Snip:

"The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November."

From what I've seen in those pictures, that bag was buried in vine growth- there is no way it was placed there within a month. By October the growth in the woods is becoming dormant and dying.

In fact, in the weeks prior to December 11 I would imagine that area was more lush and green since it was before the cold snaps started- the bag was so very well hidden in that undergrowth I can't believe anyone can definitively say that it was not in that spot unless that specific spot was taped.

And if it was, it shows a setup.

I really don't think the Anthonys would knowingly let Caylee lay rotting somewhere and not do anything. They loved that little girl... how could any loving grandparent do that to a grandchild they adored? I don't believe they knew where she was all that time... I just can't go there.

Cindy has to be having a conniption fit about now.

Why would he be there the month before.....when did he get hired into this mess?

I remember there was a video of the area that someone supposedly had...did we know that it was the PI who shot it? If he made it available to the media, it seems to me LE has the right to question him. I don't think this PI ever expected this to backfire on him. Oh, well.

PS- that wacky woman we've seen on video isn't really his wife, is she?

Vewy interwesting.

I am sure he is trying to prove that the body was not there a month prior to its discovery to boost up the "someone moved her while KC was in jail theory" but it looks like he has some 'splaining to do as to why he was there in the first place.

If spider webs were silk, the A's would be wrapped like cocoons.

I really don't think the Anthonys would knowingly let Caylee lay rotting somewhere and not do anything. They loved that little girl... how could any loving grandparent do that to a grandchild they adored? I don't believe they knew where she was all that time... I just can't go there.
They clearly love Casey more than they loved Caylee. That is evident in their actions and words throught the time Caylee was missing.

They would be perfectly happy to let Caylee's murderer go unpunished and unidentified if it would keep their damaged daughter out of prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts