Issues w/ Jane Valez - 12/29/08 AND 12/30/08

So did I understand correct if a supenoa is not issed to the family then that mean charges could be on the horizon.

yes you understood correctly- charges could be on the horizon for Lee
They are talking about the P.I. taping the area now

I can't see the TV right now.........please fill me in!

Kimmer, that was my understanding. LA has not received a supenoa yet, which gives his att. pause and concern.

IMO

So did I understand correct if a supenoa is not issed to the family then that mean charges could be on the horizon.

Yes, that's the way it seems. I believe that KC's parents have not received subpoenas either.

On another note, I am shocked at Lee's attorney's statements. I don't think I've ever heard of an attorney coming forward to discuss "possible" charges quite like this. Weird. In fact, it makes his client look guilty before he's even been charged.

Thanks Charo - I was going to start a JVM thread but wasn't sure if they were still on reruns for the holiday. Quite interesting info tonight though. I've had a feeling all along that LA has some sort of major involvement ~ hence him not being in the spotlight lately....

Also, why is the PI's videtape of any relevance whatsoever? Animals could have moved the remains to the location where they were found, which would explain why they were scattered. I think it's a non-issue. What I find to be an issue is why the private detective would videotape that area in the first place. Now, that seems suspicious.

Good show so far. I wasn't expecting any new info at all.

Yes, that's the way it seems. I believe that KC's parents have not received subpoenas either.

On another note, I am shocked at Lee's attorney's statements. I don't think I've ever heard of an attorney coming forward to discuss "possible" charges quite like this. Weird. In fact, it makes his client look guilty before he's even been charged.

I am confused... What would the subpeonas be for and why by not getting them could this mean charges were coming instead? (hope my question makes sense)

I heard no reruns until New Years day so we're good to go until thursday

Also, why is the PI's videtape of any relevance whatsoever? Animals could have moved the remains to the location where they were found, which would explain why they were scattered. I think it's a non-issue. What I find to be an issue is why the private detective would videotape that area in the first place. Now, that seems suspicious.

Good show so far. I wasn't expecting any new info at all.

ahhhh, someone listened to the 'clues' kc gave LA in jail house video........familiar places, close to home, where we hung out ..............IMO
then PI or JB said go video...........

His attoney basically said that LA did some things during the scope of his own investigation that the SA office could consider obstruction of justice and hindering an investigation...huuummm..wonder what that could have been makes me think that the SA office must have been watching the whole family during the whole time they were carry on there own investigation.

Playing RK 911 calls from August. Saying PI tape in November does not add up?

I am confused... What would the subpeonas be for and why by not getting them could this mean charges were coming instead? (hope my question makes sense)

The attorney for LA stated that when supenoa are issued that gives that person immunity to testify, none of the A family have been given supeona's yet which tells him charges could be on the horizon.

If you go to page 3 of the Will George and Cindy Testify thread there is a discussion about the limited immunity that comes with a subpoena to testify in a felony criminal case. It also takes away your ability to plead the fifth.

Of course someone could be paranoid and they just haven't subpoenaed him yet, or he has nothing relevant to add to the prosecutions case.

The attorney for LA stated that when supenoa are issued that gives that person immunity to testify, none of the A family have been given supeona's yet which tells him charges could be on the horizon.

the a's will not get the immunity they wanted??? interesting..........but if they go to jail, what about burying little CAYLEE?
darn I wish I could see a TV right now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back