"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

ks1

Reaction score
I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

I've not seen any discussion about this. And yes! I remember it too. Good catch imo. I'll have to view that again, tho you described it so well I remembered it right away.

"IMO" I found that comment odd as well. I thought from the beginning, not that the grandparents had anything to do with what happen to Caylee, but had a strong feeling that maybe Cindy and Lee were helping Casey cover something up. They may of told her what would happen to her if LE found out the truth about what happen and helped in the cover up to make sure they didn't lose Casey as well.

Ok, I missed that, can you link?

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

Have you got a link to that conversation ?

Have you got a link to that conversation ?

It's the video of the first jailhouse visit between KC and G&C, I will try to find it and link, but I'm not really sure how to do it.

i remember this, never thought anything of it till it is mentioned now...
interesting

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved. JMO

Oh goodness, I had missed that. It does make you sit up straight and wonder just what that may have meant, doesn't it?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Thank you for starting this thread! Just as soon as I heard those words come out of Casey's mouth, my heart told me that the grandparents must have a higher level of involvement than I first thought and any sympathy I had for them went right out the window....although I was already on that path as I watched Cindy's body mannerisms during her first interview..who sits like that while law enforcement is investigating your grandaughter's dissappearance?! Didn't she even kick her shoes off at one point? :waitasec:

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

I remember that coversation and thought it was strange at the time.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

i too remember this comment, but by the end of the tapes i felt that so much of what they said was ill worded or ... not sure how to say this ... just plain not right, that i almost dismissed it as just more anthony not quite english goobledyspeak.
you're right though--it makes absolutely no sense to say that. i've no idea what in hades it relates to.

This is a great catch and I have re-listened to the jail house tapes a couple times and thought something of this but never mentioned it and kind of dropped it in my mind. I am glad you brought this to light now. :blowkiss:

Was that one of the first videos made of their visits? I honestly do not know how anyone can distrust Cindy after viewing it. It is so obvious to me that she and GA are entirely focussed on finding Caylee. They are swallowing KC's BS hook, line and sinker....poor fools.

I brought this up when the video tapes were released, it was pretty much ignored by most. I think it speaks volumes about what went on BEFORE Casey went to jail. I have always believes the entire A family sat down and got their "script" together prior to her going to jail, and all the activities and circus performances that followed were part of that script. NOW, the A family is in neck deep because they chose to protect their daughter/sister, and I hope each of them PAY for it.

Maybe Cindy was referring to the fact that she choked Casey?

I think that Cindy was trying to prompt her daughter to tell the truth no matter what. Casey's odd reply is not so much a response in the same trend of thought that Cindy asked the question, but of Casey's mind working in concealment mode. Casey's mind doesn't work like a normal person. She's a sociopath and it's hard for normal people to wrap their heads around that. She is always cool and trying to cover her tracks. Lying comes easy to her and she has fooled her family and friends for years. She is not that smart though, LE has her figured out. She is where she belongs and where she will stay-forever.

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

i'd forgotten it was after shrink-time. thank you!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back