Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice? PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Continue here.........and please remember this thread is about LEE and possible OofJ charges, NO ONE else :)

Still wondering about the $$$$ part that his lawyer referred to...as well as the stuff from "prior to this case"???? Anyone??

Continue here.........and please remember this thread is about LEE and possible OofJ charges, NO ONE else :)

Thanks Tom'sGirl didn't notice u were there reading:crazy::blowkiss:

Still wondering about the $$$$ part that his lawyer referred to...as well as the stuff from "prior to this case"???? Anyone??

"prior to the case" likely means something he did starting in middle school in my opinion.

could you link to this please, i am not sure what you are talking about but it sounds interesting.... :confused:

I'm not sure what you're saying here .. :confused:

Is there a link available?

:seeya:

Where can I find last nights NG (I just learned to link today--so proud of me)??? It was a snippet toward the end-his lawyer was speaking about LA not being guilty of any kind of "misapprpriation of funds" during his own investigation of Caylee being missing, parallel to LE investigation. He said they were also worried that LE might use things against him from involvements "prior to this case".

I watched Lee's attorney at 3 different interviews and I noticed he stammers often. I wouldn't put too much credit into him getting names and such mixed up. After all, he hasn't been involved in this case as long as we have.

:):crazy::)

I'm not sure what you're saying here .. :confused:

Is there a link available?

:seeya:

Lee Anthony's attorney was saying that Casey's brother could face obstruction of justice charges. "There are a bevy of charges that are technically on the table but that have yet to be brought forth," Thomas Luca told reporter Louis Bolden. "We hope obviously that the state attorney's office will not prosecute Mr. Anthony for anything, but we're preparing for it just in case."
The perception that Casey confided in Lee could present problems for the brother, Luca said.

Lee Anthony's attorney was saying that Casey's brother could face obstruction of justice charges. "There are a bevy of charges that are technically on the table but that have yet to be brought forth," Thomas Luca told reporter Louis Bolden. "We hope obviously that the state attorney's office will not prosecute Mr. Anthony for anything, but we're preparing for it just in case."
The perception that Casey confided in Lee could present problems for the brother, Luca said.

Maybe the OJ charge is the lessor of the two evils that this attorney is dealing with regarding his client.

Where can I find last nights NG (I just learned to link today--so proud of me)??? It was a snippet toward the end-his lawyer was speaking about LA not being guilty of any kind of "misapprpriation of funds" during his own investigation of Caylee being missing, parallel to LE investigation. He said they were also worried that LE might use things against him from involvements "prior to this case".

PattyG uploaded NG from last night in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189&page=6

I'm bringing over the below post from the last thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3109961&postcount=659

Today, 10:42 AM
PaddieAB
user_offline.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
I don't like this theory because it throws JG under the bus for OJ charges when the only people being investigated for OJ are the Anthony's. There is no indication anywhere that JG has commited a crime or being investigated for one whatsoever. The A's on the other hand are being investigated.

And IIRC, the Anthony's are the ones who orchestrated a gathering of Casey's friends at their house to talk to them all. Also per the Anthony's, they've "reached out" to people that are witnesses in this case. Lee was the one doing an "investigation". Witness tampering comes to mind.

I appreciate your thoughts. I don’t want to take this thread OT, but in reply I would say remember this case is nowhere near being solved and it could turn any direction before it goes to trial, or even during trial because Casey’s lips are sealed. She’s not confessed. We know LE has enough evidence to charge Casey with murder, but remember those charges were laid even before Caylee’s body was found.

There has been no information released at all to indicate what basis the prosecution will take this case to trial.......how it happened - how Caylee died, when she died, and how she was able to the coverup what she did.

Who is being investigated is what the media has led us to believe, and believe me all the defense attorneys are leaking tidbits through the media to give the perception their client is innocent. The LE are not required to keep the public up to date with their investigation, how could justice ever be served if they were. All they are required to do is reveal documentation and that's what has been released.

So it’s very unusual for Lee’s attorney to state his client “might” have pending charges. What would his motive be? On the surface it makes no sense why he would want to shed a negative light on his client. So I'm suggesting there's another reason and that's to make someone a little less comfortable in their portrayal of innocence. It's a cat and mouse game and it happens all the time. That’s why I think what I think, and I could be right or wrong.

But this pretrial posturing is what makes following a case intriguing.

ITA that we don't know everything or all who LE is investigating behind the scenes. The problem I have is throwing JG into the OJ mix when there is not knowledge of this even being a remote possibility.

As far as the pretrial and pre-charge posturing through their attorneys, this is simply a new outlet for the Anthony's. They've always overexplained, answered questions before they were asked, and gone on the defense before needing to, on issues that at the time seemed trivial to us. Then soon after there is a doc dump or some event that makes it clear what they were talking about. They did it in the media and now they are demanding their attorney's do so. It's been a definite predictor on what's in store in this case. For that reason I believe that if the attorney's say OJ is a real pending threat to their clients, it really is. Typical behavior from the "A-Team", IMO.

I suspect in the not so far a way future, that we'll find out why Cindy went on about washing Caylee's sheets.

Could it be that LE is playing with the A's in order to strike a deal to tell the truth, the same truth? Imagine if CA, GA and LE took the stand and started spinning their crazy stories during the trial. The testimony would be a nightmare for the jury to interpret, the case would turn into an even bigger circus.

Yes i think that he had done something and LE is getting ready to break the news.

longtime lurker take it easy on me.

Yes i think that he had done something and LE is getting ready to break the news.

longtime lurker take it easy on me.

Welcome to Webslueths Dispatcher we look forward to hearing more from you....

Perhaps you would kindly clarify your comment because I'm confused.

We know that Lee Anthony’s lawyer has issued a press release suggesting his client could potentially face Obstructing Justice or Aiding and Abetting charges.

This is going to be a rather short and one-sided discussion if members are not allowed to speculate about what activity Lee might have unknowingly been involved in that would prompt his lawyer to make this announcement, especially if Lee was aiding and abetting someone else.

So I’m not clear by what you mean about “NO ONE else” can be discussed.

Could it be that LE is playing with the A's in order to strike a deal to tell the truth, the same truth? Imagine if CA, GA and LE took the stand and started spinning their crazy stories during the trial. The testimony would be a nightmare for the jury to interpret, the case would turn into an even bigger circus.

Or could it be that the only person that Casey would tell the truth to save is Lee, and Lee and LE have this planned to make the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie