Anthony family requesting Casey attend Funeral

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is now requesting that Casey attend the funeral!

Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is not requesting that Casey attend the funeral!

The title seems to contradict your post. Are they asking for her to be able to attend or not?

There's no need for her to attend this one. She attended the first one by herself (brief as it was.......whuuuuummmppppp!)

Sorry I fixed it, it was suppose to be NOW not NOT lol

Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is now requesting that Casey attend the funeral!

See, and this is the very reason why LE/SA should not give the anthony's immunity. They will not help prosecute her, they will continue the she is innocent fight until one of them off's the other.

I thought this was turned down last week.

Bernie Madoff (pronounced "Boy, he made off) has a better shot at getting a tee time in Palm Beach than she has going to this funeral!!

I don't know why I'm surprised - their reactions continue to amaze me. :rolleyes:

LE said *NO* and CA doesn't like anyone to tell her *NO!*
Can you imagine the circus and how much it would cost in security.........*NO* IMO

I don't know why I'm surprised - their reactions continue to amaze me. :rolleyes:
Me too! Unbelievable!
George and Cindy really should receive some kind of an award, though definately not Grandparents of the Year!!!:mad:

Their so crazy I'm suprised they haven't put out fliers looking for the nanny now that Caylee's body has been found!!!

I can't believe Cindy has keep her mouth shut so far!!!

They all make me sick! :furious:

I believe the poster Angel Who Cares provided a link just yesterday on the attorney's statement of the family's intentions to Fox news on Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

snipped:Contrary to what been being reported, Conway said the Anthony's would like their daughter Casey, who is currently being held in the Orange County jail charged with Caylee’s death, to be there for the private memorial.

"They want their family together,” Conway said. “They want their family together for this. I don't know if that's possible."

I haven't seen anything either on Baez asking for Casey to attend and NG points it out regularly. Not going to happen, imo.

The A fam are probably just posturing because it sounds better for them to say they want her there instead of saying, "No...we don't care if the spiteful B*tch comes or not!", imo.

I watched the show and I didn't hear that they were "requesting" that she be allowed. In fact, someone corrected that statement on air. Their attorney merely said that they would like it if she were able to attend. In other words...they understand she can't...but they wish she could. They would like the whole family to be there together. They are not requesting anything and are not fighting anything.

They do realize how many people in the world want to hurt her right now? Well, we do know that the Anthony's are naive to the point of pure ignorance so I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

I saw a news report where a jail spokesman said no appeal request to attend had been filed by Casey or Baez. This was Christmas day/eve/day after. I haven't seen anything since.

I seriously doubt that JB will file to have KC attend the funeral.....he is way too intent on having control over who she sees, talks to, to make sure her mouth stays shut.

She'd be in serious danger from the public (there's always some other newwhack job who wants to be famous for offing the last whack job), and I'm not positive that CA or GA could really hold it together around her any longer.....I think CA might finaly snap, or CA would say something sweetish to KC and GA would snap, JMO

As it was stated before - Casey should not be able to go to the funeral - she already attended one, THE FIRST ONE!

Everyone sing along if you know the words.... you can't always get what you want, no you can't always get what you waaant

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back