Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
By far, in this twisted tale - which only becomes more and more twisted as each day passes - I am absolutely shocked and amazed that NO ONE from Casey's family has visited with her since she was charged with the murder of Caylee.

NOT her mother, NOT her father, NOT her brother!

Now, supposedly this is because "everything will be videotaped" per the Anthony clan. So what???

Cindy can't go in and say "Oh, sweetie, we're so sorry that Caylee has been found dead. I know you must be just devastated."?

George can't go in and say "Oh, gorgeous, I'm so sorry our little girl is gone! I just want to give you a big Pappa Joe hug!"?

Brother Lee can't go in and say "Oh, sis, I'm so sorry our little Caylee is gone. But don't you worry, I'm going to continue my "investigation" until I find out who did this! Oh, by the way, do you still think Zanni the Nanny had "connections" at the "last place I visited up north of here"?"

No family visits when the skeleton was found. No family visits when the skeletal remains were identified as Caylee. No Thanksgiving visits. No Christmas visits. Zip, nothing, nada!

Yet they continue to profess Casey's innocence?

Which one of the Anthony's do we think will make a plea deal first?

I think it will be Lee Anthony, because I think he has the most to lose.

Yes, and the A's lawyer has stated that they don't visit, cuz the video is released to the public within 24 hrs. which is a false statement.

The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I think they honestly are tired of being scrutinized, and are grieving, and know in their hearts that Casey did it. I think they don't know how to face her. On the one hand, they love her, but on the other, they can't stand her.

But I'm sure they don't want to admit any of this.

I do feel for them, though, even though they've done things in the past that have made me want to slap them.

It is bizarre. Very, very telling. Actions speak louder than words after-all.

There was a rumor posted on the rumor thread giving a different reason for the family not visiting. Just in case anyone is interested. I believe the rumor thread is in the parking lot area of this forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76688

Hi and thanks for the link. I went there and the thread is very long. I searched for "visitors" and came up with nothing. Do you know approximately where in the thread this is being discussed, and/or by whom?

TIA!

Hi and thanks for the link. I went there and the thread is very long. I searched for "visitors" and came up with nothing. Do you know approximately where in the thread this is being discussed, and/or by whom?

TIA!

Search visiting Casey. I just did and came up with 6 recent posts. :)

TIA!

Sorry! Didn't realize how darn long that thread was. Look on page #30 at post #727.

I would just post the quote/rumor here, but I think it is in the parking lot for a reason and I don't think the mods want it on the public forum.

I find it to be a very plausible explanation for the lack of visits.

sorry! Didn't realize how darn long that thread was. Look on page #30 at post #727.

I would just post the quote/rumor here, but i think it is in the parking lot for a reason and i don't think the mods want it on the public forum.

ita :)

By far, in this twisted tale - which only becomes more and more twisted as each day passes - I am absolutely shocked and amazed that NO ONE from Casey's family has visited with her since she was charged with the murder of Caylee.

NOT her mother, NOT her father, NOT her brother!

Now, supposedly this is because "everything will be videotaped" per the Anthony clan. So what???

Cindy can't go in and say "Oh, sweetie, we're so sorry that Caylee has been found dead. I know you must be just devastated."?

George can't go in and say "Oh, gorgeous, I'm so sorry our little girl is gone! I just want to give you a big Pappa Joe hug!"?

Brother Lee can't go in and say "Oh, sis, I'm so sorry our little Caylee is gone. But don't you worry, I'm going to continue my "investigation" until I find out who did this! Oh, by the way, do you still think Zanni the Nanny had "connections" at the "last place I visited up north of here"?"

No family visits when the skeleton was found. No family visits when the skeletal remains were identified as Caylee. No Thanksgiving visits. No Christmas visits. Zip, nothing, nada!

Yet they continue to profess Casey's innocence?

Which one of the Anthony's do we think will make a plea deal first?

I think it will be Lee Anthony, because I think he has the most to lose.

I don't see them professing her innocence much more. Videotaping is not why they aren't seeing her, IMO. They were WAYYY too sympathetic at the beginning to have gone cold turkey with no visits unless something or someone had a change of heart. It's not like them to NOT see her now.

Sorry! Didn't realize how darn long that thread was. Look on page #30 at post #727.

I would just post the quote/rumor here, but I think it is in the parking lot for a reason and I don't think the mods want it on the public forum.

no problem-o! thanks :)

granted, they can control how they behave and choose to do so in an appropriate manner ... but who the hell knows what to expect from casey?
i think they're afraid of how she might act - like greeting with a big stupid grin, waving joyfully and yelling 'HIIII'!

ETA the explanation given by txelaine1 is also very believable, considering the family we're talking about.

I really feel that Baez has told the whole Anthony family...NO MORE VISITS! He knows that whatever said will be broadcast and he doesn't want his client sticking her foot in her big mouth. Also I feel that Cindy has decided she is punishing Casey by not visiting her nor allowing George to go also. And Casey is too busy ordering from her list of goodies to bother with taking the time to care as long as she gets her visits from Baez.

granted, they can control how they behave and choose to do so in an appropriate manner ... but who the hell knows what to expect from casey?
i think they're afraid of how she might act - like greeting with a big stupid grin, waving joyfully and yelling 'HIIII'!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

ETA the explanation given by txelaine1 is also very believable, considering the family we're talking about.
:

Well put..... I'd also be worried about that greeting & giddiness .(It's all about me) :woohoo::woohoo: I also have wondered what her feelings are....oops sorry, I won't go on she doesn't have feelings!

Does anyone have any new links to commissary items or a visior list? thanks

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u