Omissions from Document Dumps or released information

ablins

Reaction score
I am new to posting so please feel free to redirect or post this where it needs to be. Anyway I was trying to compile all of the documents, recordings, interviews, etc, of what info has been released. In saying that I suppose prosecutors will sit on whatever documents that are of particuliar importance in the trial. My question is, what interviews, documents, or any other information do we know they have and have not released(like Annie interview,etc.) I feel like there is a wealth of knowledge in what we don't know. If anyone can pinpoint specific details please post them so we can take a look. Thanks everyone!

I am new to posting so please feel free to redirect or post this where it needs to be. Anyway I was trying to compile all of the documents, recordings, interviews, etc, of what info has been released. In saying that I suppose prosecutors will sit on whatever documents that are of particuliar importance in the trial. My question is, what interviews, documents, or any other information do we know they have and have not released(like Annie interview,etc.) I feel like there is a wealth of knowledge in what we don't know. If anyone can pinpoint specific details please post them so we can take a look. Thanks everyone!

I don't think Text messages from June 16th-30th and computer usage such as ymsnger for the same date have been released. I know there were several text messages between CA & KC for that period of time.

Happy New Year. We have extensive archives of official docs, transcripts, TV shows, you name it. Might want tp look there for all information.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233 your thread is too vague of a topic in" what don't we know?" LOL.If you want to start a thread about something specific within the documents, please search to see if thre is a thread already and if not start one. Welcome.

Thanks JBean for that info! This whole websleuth community is such a wealth of knowledge. I look forward to getting better at the whole sleuthing situation. Sorry for the vague thread.

Several interviews are missing, such as LA with the FBI.

Heather M. is a mystery to me. La talked about her in his first interview with LE. She knew Caylee was missing. She knew Jeff and Zachery. She knew or knew of Zanaida. There has been no further mention of her. She is not on the witness list.

Very few people saw Casey between the 16th and the 27th of June. TL has a lot more info about her than they have asked in the interviews released. Did he see her car each day? Where was it parked? Did she leave his house and for how long.

Also missing is what was found on the Amscot video. Did someone really help Casey push her car into the parking lot. How did she get to her parents house and back. Does it show someone picking her up and dropping her off?

Detailed credit card charges such as JC Penney.

The result of the testing of the stain in the trunk.

There is so much we haven't seen.

Katie Sue R.from Sawgrass apts. refused to participate in an interview and directed LE to another woman at Sawgrass who knew KC better.Janice? I don't recall seeing an interview with this woman.I'll have to go back and find her name.

Along the same lines as your question, I have been wondering if there are some jail visits videos with Casey and her family that haven't been released. As far as I can remember there were 6 videos released.

1. Friend from high school
2. GA and CA visit #1
3. GA and CA visit #2
4. GA visit
5. LA visit #1
6. LA visit #2

Seems like there were more visits? Anyone know? Or maybe I am just thinking about the times the family went to visit and KC refused to meet with them.

BTW, great thread ablins. And welcome to WS!

Thanks JBean for that info! This whole websleuth community is such a wealth of knowledge. I look forward to getting better at the whole sleuthing situation. Sorry for the vague thread.
you are doing just fine. I misread your topic and that's why I reopened. I like to get my yearly mistake over with on the first day of the year.

I think the JCPenney receipt must be somewhat telling seeing how CA did not want to come forward with them. Did they finally get all of the receipts from CA or did they have to contact JCPenney for them?

This could be a very valuable thread if we can keep it to a listing and refer back to it. So let's try and make this a very minimal discussion thread.

Casey Anthony jail house vistors log from 11/13/08 to present

Seizure lists (from the search warrants) executed at the Anthony home

Along the same lines as your question, I have been wondering if there are some jail visits videos with Casey and her family that haven't been released. As far as I can remember there were 6 videos released.

1. Friend from high school
2. GA and CA visit #1
3. GA and CA visit #2
4. GA visit
5. LA visit #1
6. LA visit #2

Seems like there were more visits? Anyone know? Or maybe I am just thinking about the times the family went to visit and KC refused to meet with them.

There should be an unreleased video of a visit with Lee where Casey changes her story from dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZFG to being knocked to the ground by ZFG and her sister Sam, Caylee taken from her arms, and ZFG, Sam, and 2 kids driving off (with Caylee).

A complete listing of websites visited. What we have seen are only Google searches from mid-March. I would love to have the spreadsheet mentioned in one of the reports that contains all of the internet activity from both computers.

The infamous missing children website visit does not show in any of the document dumps, but was widely reported on the news. Do the media have documents not released to the general public? If so, why has it not been broadly released.

The same goes for the latest witness list. The media has reported a few of the 60+ names added in December, but the list itself has not been released.

Annie's testimony.

Soil sample results.

New forensic evidence taken in the latest SWs.

Soon to be taken PIs interviews.

FINAL Forensic Reports on car, etc...As well as any entomology (sp) reports

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123