Nancy Grace - Friday, Jan. 2nd

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
Hope there is some new information

ok...I'll be the first..is anybody watching? Isn't this just a recap?

ok...I'll be the first..is anybody watching? Isn't this just a recap?

NG is on tonite.......recap......had hard time getting on here this evening......

I think NancyGrace took some time off mostly the same
thing for the past couple weeks hope they start monday
with some new stuff and not reruns.

I agree.....I can repeat these interviews word for word in my sleep!

Is that what I was hearing? I thought I left the t.v. on!

I have seem the videos so many times I'm like you
I almost know them word for word.

GVS will have a special on tonite about the case.........I love this part KC is yelling and cussing at her mom.......

Yea its a recap- I hate this downtime- driving me nuts- heard NG is on vacation- sure hope everything is back to normal Monday. I can also repeat all these conversations in my sleep- seems like we all in the same boat- sure wish I listened this good in school as i listen to this case- LOL Casey sure can get snippy- she sure called the kettle black when she called Caylee a snot nose-

The hotel I am in must have forgot to pay their HLN bill. It's the only channel not coming in!

HLN is the only channel not coming in---- good thing it is a repeat or you'd be missing some new info- not that you couldnt get it from the forum- thats odd thats the only channel not coming in- Better see if you can get FOX news for Gretas show

CA now being interviewed by LE......it is amazing how she tries to"run" the interview!

HLN is the only channel not coming in---- good thing it is a repeat or you'd be missing some new info- not that you couldnt get it from the forum- thats odd thats the only channel not coming in- Better see if you can get FOX news for Gretas show

Yep Fox is ok. It is digital, hi-def signal, could see all KC's flaws if it just came in. :p But the channel is blank lol. Just as well, 4am alarm here!

The more I watch NG, the less that I like her. While I appreciate that she keeps the story in the news, she is so annoying and combative.

Nancy Grace has annoyed me repeatedly, but she does cut through the cr*p! I watched several times with her "fill in's" and decided that I preferred finding out what the heck is going on versus hearing the volley between the lawyers and the media. She can be hasty, but if I just want the dang-able facts, I know where to go.

For all the money she is making covering the case, I wish NG would not make so many mistatements and exagerations. Her screaching at the guest TH's is just plain rude. Other than that, since she is the only one still covering the case, I can dismiss a lot of her aggravating ways.

Here is one thing I noticed tonight, even though this was just a repeat of things we have seen ad nauseum:

Lee talking to media about his support for KC "I wouldn't still be here if I didn't believe her." Aha! So now we know why he evaporated a while back.

The sarcasm just drips out of KC's mouth when she talks to her mother from jail. She is so nasty to everyone. And of course, she is just too da*m busy to cry.

"I saw your little cameo this morning."
"Which one? I did 4."

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Caylee is "missing", KC is in jail and they are shooting barbs at each other. If they were arguing in a burning building, they would both die in order to have the last word and win.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back