Greta Van Susteran - On The Record - 01-02-2009

Leila

Reaction score
Greta is on and has covered the death of John Travolta's son and the events in Israel. She said she will be covering Caylee Anthony next after the commercial break.

Thank you for starting this thread, I kept looking for it...so very sad about John Travota's 16 yr old son.

Greta is replaying portions of her interview with Clint H last August.

Clint says he doesn't think Casey ever went to Jacksonville. He does say that he heard Casey on the phone with her mother, apologizing for not being there for some event. Clint says that looking back and can't remember anything that he would describe as not normal. He wanted people to know that they all (guys at apt) never suspected anything.

Greta- Fri., January 2nd

Red flags? No, everything seemed normal. Casey was happy, cooking, goofing off. Just getting to know Caylee. How did we not know Caylee was missing? The last 2 weeks of June we never saw Caylee.

Thank you for starting this thread, I kept looking for it...so very sad about John Travota's 16 yr old son.

Yes............that was quite a shock! I feel very bad for John and his wife. Evidently their son, Jett, had seizures.

Clint states Caylee was never seen last two weeks of June

coming up after commercial back yard of A's and shed gas can was missing from

**Commercial break**

Coming up, Greta's tour of the A's backyard and the shed where the gas was stolen out of.

My memory must be failing me...did we see that interview w/ Clint before? I know he had one with Greta, just not sure if it was the same one.

I remember the interview with Clint H - the interview was given over two nights on Greta.

This is the footage from the August interview Greta had w/ the A's. Good to view again, though. Cindy walks Greta on the path back to the shed and comments "oh, we need to add a few things back here". Like Greta cares.....Cindy is all about appearances ALL the time!

CA says the cadaver dog had a "inconsistent" hit on the doll house and sand box.

Cindy showing Greta the backyard and going through the dogs alerts, which Cindy says were "inconsistent", and says that there was nothing found. Cindy says that Casey borrowed the shovel to remove bamboo. Now explaining how and why they lock the shed. Cindy showing Greta the shed.

this is CA talk of making "excuses" of why Casey borrowed shovel and didnt use theirs.

CA lying about the inconsistent hints in the back yard. Completely contrary to the testimony at the bond hearing.(referring to cadaver dogs)

George and Cindy explaining the she break-in, and now about Casey coming there on June 24th. Telling how Casey wouldn't let him get into the car.

Coming up after the commercial will be Casey's jailhouse visits

All I gotta say as I watch this is: Get Baden off the air!!! How can we expect him to give an unbiased and impartial opinion when his bloated spouse is part of the defense team? :behindbar

I find it very sad that the grandparents didn't love their granddaughter enough to wonder where she was for 31 days. Then be spoon fed a bunch of lies and continue to spoon feed the public. Although I believe Casey did the crime their crime is not being there for their granddaughter. How awful and how so not part of what humans do when they care. I will never understand this and, frankly, I don't want to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back