Caylees Song - ShuggaWill

OMG, that was sooo beautiful. Thankyou for sharing. I bawled my eyes out both times watching it. She truly was/is Americas angel.

OK, I cried again....I wish I could cry for her without those emotions immediately being followed by such anger....:furious:

wow
i wonder where he got all those photos that we've never seen before.

intense lyrics

poor guy, he feels just like us

That type of music is not my thing at all, but he really put some thought into it. Thank you for posting this. :)

Sugga blogs about the case here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=167226137

ETA: scroll down to this post and he explains why he did the song for Caylee:
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
spacer.gif
motivation for caylee’s song..
Current mood:
contemplative.gif
contemplative

Awww, I wonder if our Potato Head has seen the pic at 1:40 into the video....cute!

I know this is a horrific thought by me, but when I look at ANY picture of Caylee, I can't even imagine someone that diabolical to put duct tape around that precious baby's mouth....any baby's mouth. I cry thinking how terrified she must have been. This is a beautiful remembrance of her.

Well that just shows you that the world does love Caylee and KC will never be safe in public ever again. People all over the world are making poems, songs, videos, blogs . . . all abut Caylee . . . because she was so beautiful and we got to see her on video and we know that she was cute inside and out.

Yes, I cried too - how can you not? I think KC took alot/most of the pictures and I do think that she loved her, in her own way, when it was convenient for her.

KC . . . They should shine these videos on the walls of your cell and play that music through headphones that are permanently planted in your head 24/7 until you fess up and tell the truth for once in your damn life. Who the hell do you think you are? God? You are not God and the way that you act tells me you are not even human. If you want the least little bit of understanding from anyone, tell the truth. Even if you did this as a crime of passion, tell the truth. If it was an accident, tell the truth. At least if you tell the truth, people will know you are a little tiny bit human. Right now, it is beyond me how you sit in a jail cell, reading books and eating snacks, knowing the havoc that you have caused on so many people's lives. Tell the frigging truth if you never ever do anything right again. Oh, and spare us the tears - we've seen your tears enough and we've seen your odd behavior being all giddy telling your Daddy that you ate coleslaw. Maybe your parents are partly to blame for how you turned out and ultimately, for Caylee's death. You abused the love given to you by you parents and your daughter, boyfriends and friends and did what you wanted to do. Look where it got you.

OK, I cried again....I wish I could cry for her without those emotions immediately being followed by such anger....:furious:

I don't think that's likely to happen anytime soon at least for me anyways. I watched with the sound turned off and I'm still pissed.
moo

Thank you JaneInOz for sharing that, so many tears for Caylee...

When I cry
You cry
We cry together...

(Ja Rule, I cry)

Awww, I wonder if our Potato Head has seen the pic at 1:40 into the video....cute!

Thanks for thinking of me. I had seen that quite a while back. It's posted down in the basement - makes me cry.

I wish I could have been one of them there. I would have grabbed that big-eyed little peanut and run as far and as fast as I could - to safety and love.

Thanks for thinking of me. I had seen that quite a while back. It's posted down in the basement - makes me cry.

I wish I could have been one of them there. I would have grabbed that big-eyed little peanut and run as far and as fast as I could - to safety and love.

I think that's now my favorite pic of Caylee.

There are two points to this post one is Caylee's song by Shugga Will

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=49109966

There are quite a Few pics I have not seen anywhere else before.

More interesting is the song. I put in the search engine on WS - Shugga Will - Caylees Song and got No matches........

Has no one heard this song before ?

Bolding by me. Jane, This sounds as if this creative young man laid his rap over a song called Listen to your heart.

Original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJPUTTfNbg

Or he could have sampled any of the numerous remixes of that song for the creation of his song. Since I'm not a rap fan, I muted the music so I could enjoy the pics of sweet Caylee:)

It just goes to show you , there is love out there everywhere for this little girl. She just makes you smile, her eyes are so intelligent and beautiful. A beautiful little soul. Not my type of music but, the writer of the song must be loving and sincere. I hope she is at peace surrounded by angels.

I know this is a horrific thought by me, but when I look at ANY picture of Caylee, I can't even imagine someone that diabolical to put duct tape around that precious baby's mouth....any baby's mouth. I cry thinking how terrified she must have been. This is a beautiful remembrance of her.

Just this a.m. in church, I was holding my little GD on my lap (she's a little older than Caylee would have been, and bears an uncanny resemblance) and as I looked into her face and at her mouth, for a fleeting second I thought 'How could she do that?!' It was a sickening thought and I quickly pushed it away. "Horrific" is the word that comes to my mind too.:behindbar

There are two points to this post one is Caylee's song by Shugga Will

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=49109966

There are quite a Few pics I have not seen anywhere else before.

More interesting is the song. I put in the search engine on WS - Shugga Will - Caylees Song and got No matches........

Has no one heard this song before ?
I loved it. I found it heartwarming that such young men would take the time and use their talents to pay tribute to a two year old little girl.So often we consider this age group,especially men,as only being interested in social activities,sports or music.Kudos to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back