Just one more day, mom...

ibyoungr

Reaction score
I would like to hear from the board.. what they think would have happened if Casey would have had just one more day....

Taking off.. I guess would be the most likely answer... but lets see if we can come up with more scenarios.

Putting yourself in Casey's shoes.. what would she have done with the one more day...

She would have squandered the day. She had been putting her parents off for an entire month, she would have continued.

She would have come up with more lies for one.and one last romp in the hay with TL before being sent off to the pokey

After thinking taking off...my mind is totally blank.

Stole someones (a friend's or her mom's or dad's) car and took off, only to be caught almost immediately.

IMO ..she would have blew out of town....just vanished ..not to CA since she had left impression she was headed there but she had some bucks in her wallet ...she could have headed to PR and then latched onto some poor guy who had no clue and made a new life in another state...not having to explain about caylee or the money stolen from amy her BFF...AL was only temp stand in anyway ...she always was on move to make a better connection for herself,,,If she was found she would have convinced her family that she had been kidnapped. KC's imagination had/has no bounds ..

Interesting- my initial thought was that she would go meet MH in california. This scenario makes the most sense to me. She was in fight or flight mode.

She may also have wanted to
a. reformat/wipe computer hard drives
b. get rid of CA/GA
c. develop her story /while with Tony one last time.

She would have squandered the day. She had been putting her parents off for an entire month, she would have continued.

This says it all! One more day to party, or rent videos, or get-it-on w/one of her boyfriends . . . .

Edit: LP had it right: "KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time."

I'm not sure she actually had a plan for what she would do with one more day, she was just trying to buy herself some more time. In desperation, she may have run. Or maybe she would have went to one of her boyfriends with some story about how she needed to help hiding from bad people who were out to kill her. Who knows with Casey?

To move Caylees' body to a different place,and try to think of more lies that she thinks will convince people that she is a victim in all this.

Those who posted that she would have just partied for another day are probably right. OTOH, maybe she felt she had to wait until she could steal some more money before she could take off.

Sort of sounds like leaving her car in the Amscot parking lot with her purse inside, she wanted to make it look like she *and* Caylee had been abducted. Then she could run off somewhere and never be seen again. Maybe she hoped it would look like an assailant had forced her to get some money at the Amscot and then taken her away. If she ran out of gas maybe she thought hey, this would be a good place to be fake abducted from! :waitasec:

Not real smart to be running out of gas all the time, especially at those inconvenient times when you might happen to have a dead body in your trunk. Just invites pesky questions. /sarcasm

She was just trying to delay CA calling the police. "Give me one more day" and she could have spun some ridiculous story that she knew her mom would believe, possibly stretching her "one more day" into a week or so.

I don't think she had a 24 hour backup plan, she just needed time to think without the police interfering and asking annoying questions.

She may have tried to move the body, but I have felt all along she was gonna run and I think she would have. She thought she could get CA to not call LE and she could just go on about her business. If she had been smart shw would have just left town after she dumped Caylee......and she could just tell her parents they were not coming home, new life blah blah..........she had to know she was gona get caught if she stayed in O, especially when Amy missed her $$.

So I stick with run.

She was just trying to delay CA calling the police. "Give me one more day" and she could have spun some ridiculous story that she knew her mom would believe, possibly stretching her "one more day" into a week or so.

I don't think she had a 24 hour backup plan, she just needed time to think without the police interfering and asking annoying questions.

This one sounds about right to me.

had sex with someone

or thing

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish this board had language nominations for best posts. Consider yourself nominated for laugh-of-the-day, CP. :)

Cried to mom, dad & lee, made up a story that made her look like the victim, and then asked for their help to get her out of this mess ...
wait a minute ... that is what happened,
Well then I change my guess to she would have went out, partied and dealt with things in the morning.

All my sarcasm aside, I think if she had a place to run to, she would have already been there. Probably when the car was abandoned she knew her party was ending, she had nowhere to go. She did not account for her mom finding out where tonE lived so she thought she was safe there for a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back