Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
Be sure to read the RULES and ETIQUETTE *sticky* prior to posting.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318]
ForensFrmANNOUN10409c.jpg
[/ame]​

Welcome!

We are proud and excited to announce the launch of the Forensic Astrology Forum here on the Websleuths site. Many thanks and much appreciation to Websleuths owner Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths team of Moderators and Technicians for making this possible.

The Forensic Astrology Forum is a place for those who are interested in Astrology to gather and discuss any Missing Persons case or Crime in the News.

Readers who wish to request the Astrologers discuss a particular case or crime from a forensic astrological perspective are invited to post their request on the Forensic Astrology Requests Thread, and include details such as date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the victim; etc. Requests should also include a link to the Thread where the case is being discussed non-astrologically.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

Please know that our Astrologers are consumed with charting and the analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes, therefore we ask you do NOT request personal charts or submit questions regarding personal issues.

We welcome ALL to post in the Forensic Astrology Forum and trust you will do so in a respectful and open-minded manner. Each Astrologer who contributes to this Thread does so from his or her own unique background, skill set and experience. Astrologers will make every effort to collaborate in a harmonious fashion and add to each other’s insights and judgments.

Our Astrologers' primary purpose and goal is to use their combined astrological talents to help solve crimes. We hope and trust you will find the Forensic Astrology Forum to be an interesting and informative resource, as well as a valuable addition to your investigative toolbox.

Respectfully,
Your Lead Astrologers
HouseMouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland and Neptunian assisted by FifthEssence,
as well as other fine Astrologers who will be contributing to our discussions from time to time.

What a wonderful idea! Thank you to Tricia and all of the Astrologers who put in so much hard work for us "want to know" WS members. You will never know how much you are truly appreciated!:blowkiss:

21 MERC, we thank you!

Jump in any time you have a question.

Blessings~

FifthEssence and all of the Forensic Astrologers on Websleuths I wanted to add how excited I am to see this posted. What a wonderful goal and purpose.
I am a newbie to the Astros Caylee thread and went back to the first and read all of the posts. Astology truly amazes me and I look forward to reading this forum and learning more,
Congratulations to everyone involved, looks like 2009 is starting out to be a year of growth for Websleuths with the new format and now this forum:)

Just wanted to say how great I think it is that there is a dedicated forum for this now. I started reading on the first astro thread on the Caylee forum. I have been amazed at how bang on you all have been with your readings.

I think it is awesome how each of you provide your own take on the charts. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The astro threads are the first ones I read everyday. I will definitely add this one to my favorites.

Sal

Just wanted to say how great I think it is that there is a dedicated forum for this now. I started reading on the first astro thread on the Caylee forum. I have been amazed at how bang on you all have been with your readings.

I think it is awesome how each of you provide your own take on the charts. Thanks for taking the time to do this. The astro threads are the first ones I read everyday. I will definitely add this one to my favorites.

Sal

Thank you Sal...visit any time:)

FifthEssence - Thank You so much for getting this together!!! This is a great idea and I can't wait to learn more from all the 'house' astrologers here.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks to Tricia too for giving some space for this!
~elizabeth

Thank You ,FifthEssance and Tricia for such a wonderful gift.I feel like such an interloper,but I just love it here.
MissJames

Hello Everyone,
This is just fantastric and well deserved! All of you work so hard and I, for one, want you to know how much it is truly appreciated! Special thanks to FifthEssence for getting this organized! :applause::applause: :grouphug:

You know what would be really cool.

You may not like the idea, but here goes.

Each astrologer follows their own journey. I would love some insight (nice way of saying I'm nosy, huh) about the type of astrology each one follows. Vedic, western, etc, how long you've been studying, stuff like that. Nothing personal, just generalities. I love how everybody adds their own flavor, and I find myself wondering about the different flavors.

Reactions: Nef
Each astrologer follows their own journey. I would love some insight (nice way of saying I'm nosy, huh) about the type of astrology each one follows. Vedic, western, etc, how long you've been studying, stuff like that. Nothing personal, just generalities. I love how everybody adds their own flavor, and I find myself wondering about the different flavors.

<Respectfully snipped>

Hello Tech,

We'd probably bore you to tears with our bio's, so for now, let's just say we all come from different backgrounds, we each favor different techniques & ways of looking at charts, and we often give away snippets of our thought processes in our posts.

Sometimes, though, we inadvertently get carried away with the jargon, so if we manage to confuse you, ask for clarification.

We're thrilled there is such interest in what we do, and we sincerely hope our knowledge & insights will help in some small way to solve crimes.

Thanks & Blessings,
Soulscape

Congratulations on your new forum! The organization of all the Caylee threads in a row is very welcome. It is much easier to work and to read these threads now. No more fishing expeditions. Great job!

AELI, MISS JAMES & SPITFIRE, Welcome!

We're off and running and look forward to your input on the cases our Astros expand upon.
Thank you for your continued support.

I'm so happy to be a part of this forum. It is very satisfying to bring together so many interesting people of such diverse backgrounds. We can reach out to millions of fellow seekers, some near us, some far away, to share our common interests and concerns. We can discover many truths together, and learn a lot about ourselves in the process. What a perfect use of technology - to help our fellow man. All befitting the strong Aquarian emphasis in this forum's "birth chart"! Let love and understanding guide our way.

I appreciate (and respect) everyone's questions and comments.

Love & Light to All,
Kait

With the planets of study and honors newly in Aquarius, I would like to raise a tribute to Evangeline Adams and Charles E.O. Carter, some of the finest practitioners astrology ever produced. On behalf of Mercury and Jupiter, CHEERS!

Would it be possible to have a thread with lists of books, programs, and Astrologers (such as the 2 Tuba has mentioned above), etc for us beginners or just curiosity seekers?

Would it be possible to have a thread with lists of books, programs, and Astrologers (such as the 2 Tuba has mentioned above), etc for us beginners or just curiosity seekers?

Absolutely, Merc!!!

I am planning to post such a Thread, stay tuned!!

Love,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members