Issues/JVM--1/5/09 & Prime News (With Show Videos)

amysmom

Reaction score
She will be talking about the crime scene confusion (PI controversy?) after the Travolta tragedy..Btw! I saw LP on HLN early edition & he said DC was on the other side of the street? :waitasec: Sorry if this doesn't belong in this same thread..I wasn't sure where else to put it :confused:

Edit to add I also don't know how to bold the title..Help? lol

She will be talking about the crime scene confusion (PI controversy?) after the Travolta tragedy..Btw! I saw LP on HLN early edition & he said DC was on the other side of the street? :waitasec: Sorry if this doesn't belong in this same thread..I wasn't sure where else to put it :confused:

Edit to add I also don't know how to bold the title..Help? lol

Hi Amy'sMom - you did good on starting the thread. The title will only show as bold in the Forum if it gets bumped after you make a post in the thread. :)

I heard what LP said too on HLN Prime News, and actually taped the show, but haven't put it up on YouTube yet. I'll put the link out there once I upload it.

Dominic C said this is the only location he has ever searched for a Caylee that was not alive.

Hi Amy'sMom - you did good on starting the thread. The title will only show as bold in the Forum if it gets bumped after you make a post in the thread. :)

I heard what LP said too on HLN Prime News, and actually taped the show, but haven't put it up on YouTube yet. I'll put the link out there once I upload it.

Oh! Thanks for the new thread info & I'll be looking on YouTube for your HLN video..I do need to see it again.

I taped the whole segment on the KC case, so will upload it shortly. I also taped Issues w/JVM where she talks about the case. Will put that one up too. :)

That's great news because I missed most of JVM (phone call) but could see there wasn't too much on it tonight..I wish I had known that prior to making this thread..Sorry all!

Thanks Patty for editing the title..I thought I got it but I'm still confused about the caps/bold when starting a thread..How does that work exactly?

:woohoo: Bumping me ... very good show to watch!!!!! :woohoo:
Thanks! I have to say LP sounded pretty credible. He had something to say, he said it, it made sense (except for the date he saw the tape now has become one of three possible dates...15th, 16th, or 17th), all in all a very good segment, IMO.

PS-so far, only watched the 1st one

Thanks! I have to say LP sounded pretty credible. He had something to say, he said it, it made sense (except for the date he saw the tape now has become one of three possible dates...15th, 16th, or 17th), all in all a very good segment, IMO.

PS-so far, only watched the 1st one

LP has stated repeatedly that he isn't sure if he saw the tape on the 15th, 16th, or 17th of December. The fact that the tape was made on Nov. 15th is all the more important. At least LP had the common sense to tell the PI to let the authorities see the thing.

Thanks so much for posting this thread and the video links. I don't have cable access, so this is the only way I can watch JVM and NG, unless I go to the hospital or a hotel where there is cable access. :wink:

I don't believe it either!

Now why would he say : (this is the only location he has ever searched for a Caylee that was not alive.)? He is going to have to answer to that statement for sure. How did he know she was not alive? These people are a piece of work.

:)Off Topic: Was it me or was NG a bit more snippy than usual last night?

Thanks so much for posting this thread and the video links. I don't have cable access, so this is the only way I can watch JVM and NG, unless I go to the hospital or a hotel where there is cable access. :wink:

snipped

I really like Prime News because they spend a lot of time on this case..It comes on right before JVM & I think? Patty provides video links to that too..You should check it out :)

Now why would he say : (this is the only location he has ever searched for a Caylee that was not alive.)? He is going to have to answer to that statement for sure. How did he know she was not alive? These people are a piece of work.

DC claims he was working on a tip (Kio's statement) but why just this one & I think we'll learn for sure he wasn't even looking close to the spot she said was their "hang out/pet cemetary" anyway..He's so busted! :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back