2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

please hold comments until the show starts.thanks :)

Nancy's on.

Her bombshell - is there plans for someone to sell photos of Caylee's remains.

NO !!

The judge can stop it in the state of Florida under the Dale Earnhardt Law. (this comment is mine).

Nancy got right to the SA's request that pics not be sold.

I cant believe someone would actually sell those photos, disgusting.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy mentioned another commissary order from Casey, including a sketchpad, transistor radio & more candy, etc.

Yes it is but consider the players here. :furious: Maybe that's how JB thinks he is going to be paid. Sick. How much more can the family exploit this child. Just bury her.

Evening!

TY to all of you who keep us up to date when we have to wait for the videos on YouTube.

:blowkiss:

:eek: A thought here...can JB sell the images his team takes of the remains during their own autospy? Probably why they want it anyways.:furious:

The judge can stop it in the state of Florida under the Dale Earnhardt Law. (this comment is mine).

The Earnhardt law deemed Florida's medical examination autopsy photographs, video and audio recordings exempt from public inspection without the expressed permission from applicable next of kin.

Can he stop it if the next of kin authorizes it? And is that only for the ME's photos? What about ones taken by the defense themselves? He can certainly seal them as evidence until the trial is over though?

Reporter Drew P. outside the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel where Nancy says Caylee's remains still are.

Yes it is but consider the players here. :furious: Maybe that's how JB thinks he is going to be paid. Sick. How much more can the family exploit this child. Just bury her.

Who said anything about the family wanting to sell the photos?

Reports that the Baez defense team received six digits for videos and photos of caylee, that were released to the meida

Fix figure $$ given to Baez for KCs defense for pictures and videos shown on tv.

Petramo just said the six figures paid for Caylee's photos & videos seen earlier in the case was paid to JB.:mad:

Caylees remains are being stored in a cardbox in some type of cooler?!?!?

Let's see how long the second autopsy is foot-dragged.

Petramo just said the six figures paid for Caylee's photos & videos seen earlier in the case was paid to JB.:mad:

Sounds like "Blood Money" to me.......

Now we know how Jose is getting paid.

This makes me sick to my stomach

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member