Who was paid for videos and photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelfire

CALLING ALL ANGELS
Reaction score
I would be very interested in finding out, from the very beginning who and how much anyone was paid for interviews, photos, videos. I know one of the first mentioned was $200,000. I have always thought the Anthonys were the ones racking up the money but now I am not sure. I think Baez has been pimping KC for money. Does anyone know if any of this can be verified through public records? Also if the funeral is televised who is going to be profiting from that? It just seems like, in this terrible case, with all the terrible people, everyone has their hand out. And I for one, would like to know who is whoring themselves over the death of a little innocent child.:furious:

I would be very interested in finding out, from the very beginning who and how much anyone was paid for interviews, photos, videos. I know one of the first mentioned was $200,000. I have always thought the Anthonys were the ones racking up the money but now I am not sure. I think Baez has been pimping KC for money. Does anyone know if any of this can be verified through public records? Also if the funeral is televised who is going to be profiting from that? It just seems like, in this terrible case, with all the terrible people, everyone has their hand out. And I for one, would like to know who is whoring themselves over the death of a little innocent child.:furious:
Well, a good place to start would be trying to find out where NG got her info...especially about the $500,000 for an interview with KC (gag). That's news. Never heard a thing about it. It doesn't surprise me though.

I understood Baez was getting the money... Now we know how they can pay the dream team.. :furious: He tried to sell an interview with Casey for 500,000 thousand $ ?!??

And Caylee lies in a cardboard box at the funeral home ...???

Please provide links to any information you post about this topic.
If you say someone was paid, back it up through a credible source please.
If you cannot back it up, it will be considered a rumor and will be banished to the rumor thread forever! or possibly just removed.

I understood Baez was getting the money... Now we know how they can pay the dream team.. :furious: He tried to sell an interview with Casey for 500,000 thousand $ ?!??

can you back that up please?

No speculating or rumor starting on this thread. Keep it on the up and up please.

well the anthonys havent owrked in a very long time so they are getting income from somewhere.

I'm not the OP but all of this information was on tonights Nancy Grace.
So is this already being discussed on the NG thread?
If the question is "who got paid" and anyone lists someone that got paid, we need a link to the info.

I do not know who gets paid but I would assume the owner of the photos and videos are at the top of the list.

If NG can prove that, his license is GONE !!

So is this already being discussed on the NG thread?
If the question is "who got paid" and anyone lists someone that got paid, we need a link to the info.

I'm sorry, I don't know about that. I knew it came from NG because I watched NG. I haven't read the NG thread though.

No speculating or rumor starting on this thread. Keep it on the up and up please.

Sorry about that JBean, this was my first attempt to start a thread and I didn't see anything about it when I checked. Guess I got my first "bop" huh? Again, sorry:blushing:

I know it's been speculated that money was paid for images of Caylee- but has it ever been proven?

I don't think Greta and NG and Geraldo pay for guests. In the case of Larry King, he paid for the Anthonys to be flown to Cali but I don't think they got paid for their appearance.

no they get their flight, hotel, transportation, food and spending money i am sure.

I hope this thread doesn't get shut down before my question is answered but I have been wondering WHO in the A family got the $200,000 "licensing fee". Cindy physically took the video of Caylee on Father's day. Did Cindy record all of the videos in this "deal"? If so, does that make her the owner/author/proprioter/ RECEIPIENT of monies? If some of the videos in this licensing deal where recorded by someone else, say KC, does she have a share of the fee?

I hope this thread doesn't get shut down before my question is answered but I have been wondering WHO in the A family got the $200,000 "licensing fee". Cindy physically took the video of Caylee on Father's day. Did Cindy record all of the videos in this "deal"? If so, does that make her the owner/author/proprioter/ RECEIPIENT of monies? If some of the videos in this licensing deal where recorded by someone else, say KC, does she have a share of the fee?
The thread is fine as long as people can supply links to back up their statements. So, if someone answers you, they should be able to show that their answer is correct. Making false accusations about money and donations is not going to fly.
thanks ripley.

I'm new to posting here. but I figured I would give input. I can assume that People magazine paid for photos as well as article..I don't know who the money would go to. Pictures if taken by Casey or on her computer, I would assume the money would go to her. If thats the case, I hope Zenedia wins her case and any money case gets will be paid in restitution to Zenedia. At least someone outside the family would receive profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni