P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

natsound

Reaction score
Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

This case can't possibly get more interesting.

Should this have a thread of its own? DC is speaking out, for those who have not seen it yet:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

Belich didn't interview him on cam... I guess he gave her comments over the phone. He says he's spoken to investigators, and on WESH he says he gave a sworn statement today that he did not know about Caylee's death before her remains were discovered.

This case can't possibly get more interesting.

DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?

DC denies it, yet his actions beg the questions:

Why did he request a mtg.(14th) with the other PI and then invite him out to the site?

Why was he there on the those 2 dates (15, 16)?
... and from what I understand he returned a couple more times after that to that same area. Why so much attention to that specific area?

What reasonable explanations could he have given investigators?

DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.

DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.

I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?

I must have missed those details...they were not in this latest news report. Well, the truth should come out I hope. I did hear they were going to investigate his phone records (DC that is). I do hope they do investigate both men. It certainly is strange though, why would JH put this out there?

That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.

That's the big question. We know that JH wanted to sell the video for $200K. We also know that he didn't report this information back when it happened, which someone with scruples would have done. A tape of someone not finding a body isn't worth much without a sensational story to go along with it. I'm holding off judgment on this one until we hear some word from LE.

I missed this, who provided this information? Is there a link?

It will be interesting to see what the tape shows, and it was at least a little interesting to see the questions the attorney for PI Hoover wouldn't answer at the request of LE. But who knows. I need to go back and listen to the raw footage again (of Hoover), because toward the end, I thought I understood the attorney to suggest that there used to be more tapes, but they were turned over (context unclear), and only later did Hoover realize he still had a few minutes of footage of the "search" in his possession. Even if the tape shows no discovery, if it records them talking, it could still be important, depending on what it says.

I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.

I think both are lying to some degree....they are cut from the same cloth.:twocents:

I can't find PI Dominic's denial that he invited PI Hoover. I know I read or saw in a video that Dominic said Hoover snuck up on him, but I haven't seen or heard anything where Dominic denies he asked Hoover to come out to the site.

I also can't find anything saying that Hoover tried to sell the video for $200k. I know Padillo said on NG that Hoover asked him how much he thought a video like that was worth, and Padillo said he told him $200k. But I haven't seen or heard anything about Hoover trying to sell the video.

Still looking because I know there's more, but I found this so far:

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/05/ng.01.html

Thank you for the clarification! I thought I had missed something. I have learned to take everything that LP says with a grain of salt, not that I don't think this is the likely scenario.

I so wanted to believe DC but between him and Hoover I think we have two liars posturing and trying to screw the other one over.

I don't like that Casey was out there in the first place.

I don't like that Hoover knew about this and tried to sell it rather than reporting it to LE.

But the proof might be on the video that was turned over this week. I sure hope it is. That and cell phone records should prove something.

And I hope whatever that something is, it includes a smoking gun to get Cindy Anthony arrested.

Chilly Willy,

Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

JMO

Being that LP and Hoover both said that he said he found it, I have my money on DC being the one that is lying...that and the fact that Hoover showed his face on camera. Haven't seen DC since Hoover started singing.

Being that LP and Hoover both said that he said he found it, I have my money on DC being the one that is lying...that and the fact that Hoover showed his face on camera. Haven't seen DC since Hoover started singing.

DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue. (see thread title)

I don't understand your first sentence - LP and Hoover said who found what?

Chilly Willy,

Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

JMO

I'm not so certain it defies logic that DC searched this particular spot. He is a PI after all, his job is to search out clues and follow up on them. He says he told LE exactly why he searched that spot so hopefully it will all become more clear soon, before this craziness gets even more out of hand.

DC has done a number of interviews, has accused JH of lying, and is threatening to sue.

I don't understand your first sentence - LP and Hoover said who found what?

Sorry if I am not clear. Sick baby so super tired and this whole thing get's more and more confusing every day. I have not seen DC talk since this interview with Hoover and the attorney. And what I was referring to in the first sentence was LP dropping the bomb and Hoover coming out to confirm that DC said he had found the remains. At this point I have a hard time believing anything that anyone associated with this family has to say. And an even harder time believing the things that they do!! This case may actually cause my brains to run right out of my ears and on to the floor before it goes to trial.

It does say something that he's speaking behind the scenes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back