O Reilly Factor 1/8/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for heads up!

O/T How do I get to the parking lot thread? I cannot find it anywhere, thanks

I was told to go to the main page of the forum and scroll all the way down towards the bottom and its down there- I think after the forum named the Jury Room- hope I am correct

Will Casey be convicted for murdering her daughter???????? topic coming on
- hes driving me nuts- he keeps announcing it and then putting somehting else on

most incriminating case of 2008 but now some high powered attorneys are trying to get her off- Will they succeed?
OT- when I write a post its all of a sudden asking me to put something in the subject line so guess I have to keep putting something

Talking head thinks famous experts are helping KC because it's good PR. How is it good PR to help a person get away with killing their 2 year old daughter???

showing the protestors in front of house from way back
Megan Kelly on- talking about the hearing, Bill says pics will wind up in National Enquirer and megan said they wont- Bill dont want an appeal so they need to give defense what they want. Case got weaker after body was found-Megan says- the defense is going to make some hay out of the way the body was found-
Thing is "who did it- who killed her- no pathologist in the world can explain why she didnt report child not reported missing
O Reilly seems to be siding w/ defense- Megan says if she was the defense lawyer- she would try and pin it on something else or present to jurors it was an accident-

I made a mistake before and hit New thread instead of new post when I said the case wasnt on O Reilly yet, but politics was on- I was trying to go fast enough to keep up with the show- o well- anyway that was a short segment about the case for sure- thought he'd have way more than that- not really sure what o Reilly thinks- seems like he shrugged his shoulders when Megan mentioned the circumstantial evidence

showing the protestors in front of house from way back
Megan Kelly on- talking about the hearing, Bill says pics will wind up in National Enquirer and megan said they wont- Bill dont want an appeal so they need to give defense what they want. Case got weaker after body was found-Megan says- the defense is going to make some hay out of the way the body was found-
Thing is "who did it- who killed her- no pathologist in the world can explain why she didnt report child not reported missing
O Reilly seems to be siding w/ defense- Megan says if she was the defense lawyer- she would try and pin it on something else or present to jurors it was an accident-
----------------
Thanks for posting this Charo.I would have missed it as I dont care for Bill.LOL..I dont know how she can say it is weaker case now, we do not know what they found at the house,also, not sure yet about prints. I cannot prove this except to say TM.said it on tv the day the remains were found.
He said if the remains were buried in a bit farther in a shallow grave it is possible they were washed up to where they were found by the 3 ft. of water.I never heard this mentioned again but if someone taped that conference they could look it up.They were standing in the street and police officer was there with him.
Thanks again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members