Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

21merc7

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Forensics are going to do it again!

Of course, they didn't name any names there, but since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good.

I always thought it was an accident. It makes me so sad to think she may have done it on purpose.

blu;

I hoped it was an accident too, but we had to have known after all that has happened now. :(

Wow. I can't wait for trial to watch this play out. My fingers are crossed, waiting for a doc dump.

:coffeecup:

Thanks for the link. I see they say there was plants growing THRU the skeleton. So it wasntttttttttt JUST put there... :coffeecup:

The Forensics are going to fix Casey's little red wagon for her.
Ive always thought so.
Her defense team knows it too.

<snip>
Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

They must have found something with her remains to point to this. That has to be the reason for the searches done at the A's after Caylee was found. I really want to see the rest of the forsenic reports now. Did they say when they would be turned over to JB & will they have to release them to the public/media?

KC didn't even shed a tear yesterday...What little itty bitty one she might have had was only for herself. Justice For Caylee & Please A's let her be buried NOW! It was bad enough she layed like trash for months she deserves to be buried like a princess she is. They are making me furious....

Wow. This is big. I had always thought that forensics would make or break this case. I'm interested in the quote about her being "solely responsible for the toddler's death." I wonder what evidence they have to prove that. I can't wait to see all the final evidence in this case.

I have always thought she killed her and it was not an accident, wonder if they will bring back DP??

I've always been ready to stand corrected on the accidental death theory. I don't think a document dump will be forthcoming though - no more need to pressure George and Cindy. We will have to wait for trial to find our why investigators came to this conclusion, including those who believed it was an accident.

:coffeecup:

Thanks for the link. I see they say there was plants growing THRU the skeleton. So it wasntttttttttt JUST put there... :coffeecup:

No way did someone just put her there....Defense better just give up & have her plead guilty to what she did. KC needs to face her life in jail NOW not later! That is sooo sad to read that article..even though I knew in my heart & from all of the reports we already have seen.

Poor Caylee what did she do to her? I pray that Caylee didn't suffer...or realize what her own Mommy was doing to her. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.:furious:

I have always thought that Casey intentionally killed little Caylee...The statement that she said to Lee still haunts me "Because I 'am a spiteful bi+++"...I to believe that the forensics in this case will be what convicts Casey....that and the mounds upon mounds of circumstantial evidence that law enforcement has collected....JMHO

at first i thought accident
then as time went on, to my dismay, i began to feel intentional, now i am certain...
what possesses someone to do such a thing?
i hope she burns in the hot land

I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind would throw around a phrase
like 'Overwhelming Evidence' unless they can back it up.
Ive always been afraid that when the truth came out it was going to be Bad.
Ive always felt in my heart that she murdered Caylee in cold blood.
Even though I cant wrap my brain around how anyone could look at that little girl and harm her.
If this is true Casey needs a needle in her arm.
I dont care how dysfunctional her homelife was.

No way did someone just put her there....Defense better just give up & have her plead guilty to what she did. KC needs to face her life in jail NOW not later! That is sooo sad to read that article..even though I knew in my heart & from all of the reports we already have seen.

Poor Caylee what did she do to her? I pray that Caylee didn't suffer...or realize what her own Mommy was doing to her. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.:furious:

That's the sickest thing of all: to think that her last minutes on earth were filled with terror, witnessing her Mommy, the one person that an infant right out of the womb can recognize, the one person that a child can trust without fail...could so horribly hurt her own little baby. My god, to think of what happened to that poor little girl, and how scared and confused she must have been, it kills me. That, above anything else in this whole tangled mess of a case, gets to me the most. It also reinforces the most important message of all: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I have always thought she killed her and it was not an accident, wonder if they will bring back DP??

:furious: Me too. I think it had everything to do with the fight with Cindy on the 15th. I do hope the DP is brought back. I wonder what else they have besides the duct tape over the mouth.

that article appears to confirm duct tape around the mouth....

I would like to add that ca may have known because if I had smelled something..... lets say in my husbands car I would say "smells like something died in there or smells like death" Not smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" Who would say that????

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

:furious: Me too. I think it had everything to do with the fight with Cindy on the 15th. I do hope the DP is brought back. I wonder what else they have besides the duct tape over the mouth.

The article say "overwhelming" so that says alot in itself, with luck Casey will be frying up soon enough!! O/T hows that beautiful baby grandson of yours??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23