Does Anyone in the Anthony Family Want Justice for Caylee?

kathyn2

Reaction score
Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

Justice = find out what happened to Caylee, the truth, and have the person responsible for her death prosecuted to the hilt and put away for life. Thats what most victims of crime would want.

I do not believe Justice is even attainable when a mother murders her own child. That goes against everything man has been taught and has become since from the beginning of time. There just isn't Justice for a break with humanity this severe. Just isn't. Maybe go through the motions.

I would personally have loved to see at least a A at the hearing yesterday---for CAYLEE.....don't care about kc but CAYLEE ---- the only ones on her side yesterday = SA......sad.....

Another thing I find odd in this case.....VERY ODD....is that GA and CA say they love Caylee so very much. In most criminal trials where a loved one has been murdered, don't most family members come to court for everything wanting to see that the person that killed their loved one is put away for good? And if nothing else, don't they want to know what happened to their loved one and hear every detail in court? So far GA and CA have come to no court hearings! They don't seem to want to know anything. They don't seem to want any justice or vengeance for Caylee. This astounds me. The only ones that seem to want any justice for Caylee is LE and the prosecutors. I think that is very sad. Very sad that even her grandparents won't come to court and stand up for her. Nor will her uncle who proclaimed to KC early on that Caylee was the most important thing? Where is he now to stand up for Caylee and find out what happened to her and who dumped her in the trash heap? Who from that family wants justice for Caylee?

Great points. While the A's said they loved Caylee and wanted her back above all else. they never really spoke of justice and won't. GA admitted early on that if the odor in car was Caylee, then he lost his granddaughter and daughter too.

If this were any other criminal responsible for little Caylee's death, they would be sitting front row at every court session and be demanding swift justice of the most extreme kind. To do so now, means condeming their own daughter and themselves for the way they raised and enabled her. They have not shown one shred of being committed to justice for Caylee since after their first phone calls and initial interviews. They made up their mind, if KC did it, we have to protect her at all costs. At any sentencing hearing, they will be the first in line to spout all the good qualities of KC and beg for mercy on her behalf. Coming home to them is the only justice they want or at worst a minimum sentence. We the people and the state of FL are the ones responsible for seeking justice for Caylee and thank God for that or she would have no one at this point.

I think you have a very valid point. Where are this child's family members, you know the one's who go to court and sit and listen to the motions and the one's who are fixtures begging, pleading and supporting the prosecution of their beloved's murderer. It's like little Caylee has not one single person who simply shows up to be there for her.

No one other than the Grund family seems to have even recognized her existence, did she not matter to the extended families?

I really hope that when the trial starts some of these people show up to be there to say YES Caylee existed and YES she mattered and NO it wasn't O.K. to murder her and throw her away.

What is waxing so strange in your minds here!! You seem to know that the child of these people possibly murdered her own child, their only grandchild. What is it you can not figure out about the emotional torture here. Can Hell be much more evil to have to live through something like this?

Another thing I find odd is that the Anthony family has no other family members interested in seeing that Caylee gets some sort of justice for what happened to her. I realize that CA's parents are pretty old and decrepid and probably can't attend court hearings. But aren't there any other brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins? No one loved poor Caylee? No one is going to stand up for her in court but the State? That is so very sad. Not even a godmother? Gosh, there just has to be someone rooting for her that she gets justice.

Not every murdered child's family has to face the fact that it was their daughter who was the murderer. There are a vast level of emotional issues at play. I can't say I would do the same, but I can understand their actions. They've lost one 'daughter', how can they bare to lose another?

I think they do, but not at the risk of Casey.

Dont know now, though - might be a change of tune now that remains are found. If it was me swimmin' in de Nile, that's where I would get out and dry off.

We'll be seeing them all at trial. CA & GA seem to be in limbo now and are probably waiting for the other shoe to fall not knowing if any charges will be brought against them. LA also. The uncle is keeping a low profile knowing he will be called to testify and is probably more concerned about the g. grandparents at this point. This family is in shambles. KC hadn't planned on being in court yesterday but the Judge made the right call by dragging her in. She can't cry later on stating she didn't know what was going on.

One more thing, not only is LE and the prosecution fighting for justice for Caylee, so are all those that have been keeping up with every detail related to this case, as are all the searchers, NG, Orange County ME's office and Websleuthers alike. We're all fighting for justice for Caylee. Oh, and by the way, the "A"'s now know it.

Radio, even tho what happened to GA and CA regarding their daughter killing their grand child is horrendous and nothing anyone would want to go thru, they need to do the right thing. I would. I would go to court and make sure my grandchild got justice no matter what it means to my daughter. In fact I don't think I could stand to look at my daughter if she was like KC. KC is disgusting no matter how you look at it. She is disgusting even if she hadn't killed her child.

Being serious here, which side of the courtroom do you presume they would sit on if they did show up to court? I think they should be there to support their granddaughter but don't think they see it that way. One of the criminal defense attys. on NG last night made a good point about them probably wanting to avoid the media spotlight.

We'll be seeing them all at trial. CA & GA seem to be in limbo now and are probably waiting for the other shoe to fall not knowing if any charges will be brought against them. LA also. The uncle is keeping a low profile knowing he will be called to testify and is probably more concerned about the g. grandparents at this point. This family is in shambles. KC hadn't planned on being in court yesterday but the Judge made the right call by dragging her in. She can't cry later on stating she didn't know what was going on.

One more thing, not only is LE and the prosecution fighting for justice for Caylee, so are all those that have been keeping up with every detail related to this case, as are all the searchers, NG, Orange County ME's office and Websleuthers alike. We're all fighting for justice for Caylee. Oh, and by the way, the "A"'s now know it.

We are a Nation of Laws. Society will at least get satisfaction, including yourself I suspect. Justice? Never. Never when a mother murders a child. Never.

Radio, even tho what happened to GA and CA regarding their daughter killing their grand child is horrendous and nothing anyone would want to go thru, they need to do the right thing. I would. I would go to court and make sure my grandchild got justice no matter what it means to my daughter. In fact I don't think I could stand to look at my daughter if she was like KC. KC is disgusting no matter how you look at it. She is disgusting even if she hadn't killed her child.

You don't know what you would do. You think rightly - but you don't know, so go ahead - toss the first stone. It's culturaly cool to do that. You know.

I think they do, but not at the risk of Casey.

Dont know now, though - might be a change of tune now that remains are found. If it was me swimmin' in de Nile, that's where I would get out and dry off.

I agree with what I bolded...couldn't put the words together but what you said here, 2goldfish, is perfect!

We are a Nation of Laws. Society will at least get satisfaction, including yourself I suspect. Justice? Never. Never when a mother murders a child. Never.

What would you recommend as an appropriate punishment for this?

Being serious here, which side of the courtroom do you presume they would sit on if they did show up to court? I think they should be there to support their granddaughter but don't think they see it that way. One of the criminal defense attys. on NG last night made a good point about them probably wanting to avoid the media spotlight.

Maybe sit in the basement in the dark. Might be for the best. (shrug)

Nope....saving her murderer seems to be the priority.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back