Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html
many things on this video that made my ears perk up! D. Casey digging with shovel where black plastic bag sticking up, using probe and could damage evidence. But the most telling thing to me was the fact that he was concentrating his digging near rocks and bricks. There is a shot of the cleared crime scene in this news video that shows what looks like to me rocks or blocks. I don't know how to capture this shot but think it's worth discussing. Anyone know how? What do ya'll think about this info?

Sounds to me like he had info on what to look for, JMO

from wftv.com

http://www.wftv.com/news/18449626/detail.html

"Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said."

Reminds me of those 3-4 written tips/statements that came in about that rope that was in a hole in the ground, somewhere off Suburban I think, and the guys pulled and pulled at it. Anyone else recall those tips?

I thought the part about the concrete pavers was quite interesting. Didn't the A's just lay a new paver patio, or were some paver's missing. Of course, they are ALL over the place - who knows if they are anywhere near the same kind....but its just interesting that the legal expert mentioned the pavers.

It sounds to me like JH was rogue to begin with (hanging out with DC, shooting the activity), then went rogue on him! I hear the word immunity echoing through the woods...

"Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers"

Here are my questions:

1. Did LE find that same blanket near the remains site, and if so, was it relevant?
2. was the configuration of pavers (that were not in the abandoned back yard) still there when Caylee's remains were found? How close?
3. What other items can DC be seen throwing/moving in the video
4. this is only 10 minutes of all of the video shot, imagine what was in the others???

No wonder Det. Allen found the videos to be very helpful and quite interesting. I'm thinking DC had best have a lawyer better than JB.

"Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers"
My point is that the actual crime scene photo in this video shows an area that looks like it has blocks. Since he was "focused" on areas with blocks, it seems he definetely had some info to go by!?

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

The place where Caylee was found does not look like any abandoned backyard. The digging and buried bag must have been in an entirely different area.

Potatoehead, I got the impression that he was focused on configurations of blocks (as if he knew what he was supposed to be looking for), but was probing in different areas where rocks and blocks were. Does anyone know how to capture the one shot in this video that shows the crime scene with what appears to be blocks?

I wonder if Hoover and the MR have any connections. Could his conscience have gotten to him? I don't remember hearing how news of this video got out. Anyone else? Who told?

Do you believe the video to be a fabrication?

no..i believe they took the video but the "talk" about knowing something is just talk.

hoover has denied he knew where the body was, which he was accused of saying.

they took the video, for whatever reason , but it wasn't the exact area she was found, just the wooded area.

Blocks or pavers...

Attachments

• Blocks.jpg
    Blocks.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Blocks 2.jpg
    Blocks 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 319
much ado about nothing...heresay.rumors,fabrications etc.

shady characters.....and the media fueling it all.

I'm not sure I understand.

I do understand that media can over-hype much, but I do put weight into Det. Allen's quote that the video was of great interest and very helpful.

I also feel that the legal analyst would not deliberately spread hearsay, do you?

:rolleyes: Im sorry, maybe we should just ignore a PI hired by the defendants family digging in an area where the victim's remains are found. Gee, it does seem completely unrealistic to question why he was doing that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back