"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

2goldfish

Reaction score
I keep seeing this over and over no matter who states facts about this, I wonder if it warrants a thread because other threads get so huge that it's hard to find the answers at times.

The rumor or whatever you want to call it, misinformation, is that the caylee is missing myspace page was created before caylee went missing.

This is a fact. if you go here and look on the left side, there used to be the date the myspace was created which was before June 16, 2008. (they changed it in blog options, probably after reading this rumour themselves, so you no longer can see the creation date...I dont blame them a bit)

I forget the exact date, I am sure someone has it screenshotted, I do not.

People keep gasping and churning because once you make a myspace, and set your own URL, the URL cannot be changed. ever. Fact.

Well, if you make a myspace and do not ever set the url, then later, you can set it later to whatever you want. Fact.

If I made a myspace right now, then left it blank, did utterly nothing, I could in 4 years time set the URL to the winning lottery numbers, for example, and everyone could view my blog stating the myspace was made 4 years previously and then I could make a lot of money running 900 numbers.

So please. While there are so many suspicious and dirty things about this case, that is not one of them!

I dont know why, out of all the misinformation floating about that I and others patiently try to correct, this annoys me more than anything :biglaugh:

I never heard that but I want to know why they would create this myspace page before June 16th? Can you explain this to me to help me understand? What are your theories and/facts about this? I'm just curious.

Appreciate you laying this out so clearly and accurately. Misconceptions are cluttering up a lot of other threads. Nicely done.

I keep seeing this over and over no matter who states facts about this, I wonder if it warrants a thread because other threads get so huge that it's hard to find the answers at times.

The rumor or whatever you want to call it, misinformation, is that the caylee is missing myspace page was created before caylee went missing.

This is a fact. if you go here and look on the left side, there used to be the date the myspace was created which was before June 16, 2008. (they changed it in blog options, probably after reading this rumour themselves, so you no longer can see the creation date...I dont blame them a bit)

I forget the exact date, I am sure someone has it screenshotted, I do not.

People keep gasping and churning because once you make a myspace, and set your own URL, the URL cannot be changed. ever. Fact.

Well, if you make a myspace and do not ever set the url, then later, you can set it later to whatever you want. Fact.

If I made a myspace right now, then left it blank, did utterly nothing, I could in 4 years time set the URL to the winning lottery numbers, for example, and everyone could view my blog stating the myspace was made 4 years previously and then I could make a lot of money running 900 numbers.

So please. While there are so many suspicious and dirty things about this case, that is not one of them!

I dont know why, out of all the misinformation floating about that I and others patiently try to correct, this annoys me more than anything :biglaugh:

Maybe the confusion is that CA wrote the Caylee is missing m/s message before the 911 calls?

The only issue I have with this is the fact that you can choose to wait as long as you want, to select a myspace URL. It does not have to be selected when you create an acount, in fact if you never chose to set a url that is also acceptable and you are assigned a "friend id" right away and can change your "display name" at will.

So her sign up date could very well have been that old, and she merely chose to wait to assign a permanent url until July, or merely changed her display name at that time to reflect the new title.

Rest assured though, if she did create it long ago it will come up at trial. ;)

I never heard that but I want to know why they would create this myspace page before June 16th? Can you explain this to me to help me understand? What are your theories and/facts about this? I'm just curious.

What happens is when you create your myspace page, you can set the url then or after the fact(it gives you a warning that it will be permanent). So this was at one time just Casey's regular myspace. When they went through and changed it to the " Caylee is Missing Page " they then finally decided to create a url for it.
My myspace still to this day has no permanent url. It is over 3 years old. I could go in tomorrow and set one if I wanted.

What happens is when you create your myspace page, you can set the url then or after the fact(it gives you a warning that it will be permanent). So this was at one time just Casey's regular myspace. When they went through and changed it to the " Caylee is Missing Page " they then finally decided to create a url for it.
My myspace still to this day has no permanent url. It is over 3 years old. I could go in tomorrow and set one if I wanted.

Yes, exactly my point. You can choose not to select a permanent url.

Which incidentally is helpful also if you are trying to stay "below the radar" so to speak.

The only issue I have with this is the fact that you can choose to wait as long as you want, to select a myspace URL. It does not have to be selected when you create an acount, in fact if you never chose to set a url that is also acceptable and you are assigned a "friend id" right away and can change your "display name" at will.

So her sign up date could very well have been that old, and she merely chose to wait to assign a permanent url until July, or merely changed her display name at that time to reflect the new title.

Rest assured though, if she did create it long ago it will come up at trial. ;)

Somewhat validated, or at least stated as hearsay already:

CA also spoke about it in one of her interviews, but I can't recall which one. Basically she was asked what KC did after getting home early in the a.m. of July 16th after going on her first road trip with LE. CA said KC showered, and they worked on creating the Caylee is Missing my space page and getting further text messages out to KC's friends. Then KC napped until LE came back and picked KC back up around 11:00ish a.m.

The reason I recall this so well, is because CA made it more about herself than anything else. She went on for a bit about how she 'can't do all the computer stuff...' It struck me as such an odd bit of input in the context of the question. I learned to get used to that quirk...

Then KC napped until LE came back and picked KC back up around 11:00ish a.m.

That's ^^ the part that always screamed like howler monkeys to me! Because I honestly cannot think of one person who would even be CAPABLE of taking a NAP the day that they report their precious family member MISSING, and certainly not while awaiting the police to return for further questioning!! So many things become a priority in your mind under those circumstances, and I am here to tell you "beauty sleep" just isn't on the list. :curses:

Not to mention Casey knew all of her vast and glorious :rolleyes: lies about working and such were about to be found out by LE.

How in the CARP could she feel like a nap??

Why oh why didn't anyone in that nut house think this was one of the first honking red flags?? :bang:

There has been so many interviews, stories and shows done on Caylee, I don't remember where I saw this or heard it but here is my recollection of why the page was created before july 16.

It was Casey's page. She changed all the info on the 16 to make it about Caylee, but it was her account that she was using before july 16.

I recall looking at it and it said woman, 22 yrs old. That stayed.

Hope this helps !

That's ^^ the part that always screamed like howler monkeys to me! Because I honestly cannot think of one person who would even be CAPABLE of taking a NAP the day that they report their precious family member MISSING, and certainly not while awaiting the police to return for further questioning!! So many things become a priority in your mind under those circumstances, and I am here to tell you "beauty sleep" just isn't on the list. :curses:

Not to mention Casey knew all of her vast and glorious :rolleyes: lies about working and such were about to be found out by LE.

Why oh why didn't anyone in that nut house think this was one of the first honking red flags?? :bang:

Funny you mention that, because the first thing I thought when I read this was "A SHOWER?????", "A NAP?????. I would have been a blubbering idiot, incapable of doing anything -- but then again, it had been 30 days since Caylee went missing so maybe she already when through all the phases of grief. :bang:

Somewhat validated, or at least stated as hearsay already:

CA also spoke about it in one of her interviews, but I can't recall which one. Basically she was asked what KC did after getting home early in the a.m. of July 16th after going on her first road trip with LE. CA said KC showered, and they worked on creating the Caylee is Missing my space page and getting further text messages out to KC's friends. Then KC napped until LE came back and picked KC back up around 11:00ish a.m.

The reason I recall this so well, is because CA made it more about herself than anything else. She went on for a bit about how she 'can't do all the computer stuff...' It struck me as such an odd bit of input in the context of the question. I learned to get used to that quirk...

I believe you're talking about when CA was on the stand for the Bond hearing; I just watched part of that about a week ago (because I had never seen it) and she said exactly what you had posted... that they both worked on getting the word out to KCs friends via the computer, but KC had done all that because CA didn't know at that 'computer stuff'.

CA is such an arrogant person! Kept reminding the court (ad nauseum) that she was tired from lact of sleep.... JUST ANSWER THE DANG QUESTIONS CINDY! SHEESH. She really had no respect for anyone.

but then again, it had been 30 days since Caylee went missing so maybe she already when through all the phases of grief. :bang:

Ah yes, the Ten Phases of Grief according to Casey:

Phase One: Look for ways to make weapons at home
Phase Two: Learn how to break a neck
Phase Three: Kill innocent toddler to facilitate prior grieving process
Phase Four: Forge hot check at bank; remember to sign own name
Phase Five: The "Lingerie Phase" :rolleyes:
Phase Six: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; wear waterproof mascara in case of tears while "investigating"
Phase Seven: Dirty Dance with female friends
Phase Eight: Learn to rapidly poke self in eye in order to produce "tears"
Phase Nine: Alienate entire squirrel population of Southern USA
Phase Ten: Rinse, Repeat

:behindbar

To be fair to Casey, she had been up all night. I don't think she "felt" like a nap; I think she was pretty much exhausted and "needed" to get some rest. Not a "red flag" at all.

And yes, I totally believe Casey killed Caylee. I'm not being sympathetic, I just don't think she needs bashing on that point.

Ah yes, the Ten Phases of Grief according to Casey:

Phase One: Look for ways to make weapons at home
Phase Two: Learn how to break a neck
Phase Three: Kill innocent toddler to facilitate prior grieving process
Phase Four: Forge hot check at bank; remember to sign own name
Phase Five: The "Lingerie Phase" :rolleyes:
Phase Six: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; wear waterproof mascara in case of tears while "investigating"
Phase Seven: Dirty Dance with female friends
Phase Eight: Learn to rapidly poke self in eye in order to produce "tears"
Phase Nine: Alienate entire squirrel population of Southern USA
Phase Ten: Rinse, Repeat

:behindbar
Thank you so much for the needed giggle. My favorite is "Phase Eight: Learn to rapidly poke self in eye in order to produce tears"... That is exactly what I thought she was doing in that final presser with JB. I'll bet Elisabeth Kubler-Ross is turning over in her grave.

My guess would be she made it for caylee in general. I have a friend who has a myspace for her two little boys, private, family only so they can views pics and vids all in one place.

Casey oddly has (had?) a facebook account for caylee. so I assume she had a myspace for her too and didnt make the URL until July 16th

My guess would be she made it for caylee in general. I have a friend who has a myspace for her two little boys, private, family only so they can views pics and vids all in one place.

Casey oddly has (had?) a facebook account for caylee. so I assume she had a myspace for her too and didnt make the URL until July 16th

Hmmm...

KC did have her own myspace. But I don't believe it is the same site that is used for cayleeismissing. I'd like to see a screenshot of the cayleeismissing site with proof of when it was created.

Hopefully it will stay public long enough for you to see it. Go to this myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/tboeckman and look at the comments on June 8. If you click on KC's comment it will take you here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=10472558

And that's not the same site as this: http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Was the cayleeismissing site Lee's myspace? Or Cindy's? I thought they both had created URLs?

Hmmm...

KC did have her own myspace. But I don't believe it is the same site that is used for cayleeismissing. I'd like to see a screenshot of the cayleeismissing site with proof of when it was created.

Hopefully it will stay public long enough for you to see it. Go to this myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/tboeckman and look at the comments on June 8. If you click on KC's comment it will take you here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=10472558

And that's not the same site as this: http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Was the cayleeismissing site Lee's myspace? Or Cindy's? I thought they both had created URLs?

For some reason, the links above refer to a female 22 yrs old, from Florida. The first two were Casey's account and the last one, at the top of your screen, above the url adress, says female 22....

But the last one, where the updates are, is updated by Michelle (from kidsfinder I think).

Hope this clears it ...

This is what I said on another thread - she was interviewed by LE, made written statements - then they took her home - she then did what you guys said, nap, go on the computer, etc. Then LE picked her up again, made the rounds to Zanny the imaginary nanny's houses and THEN she was arrested.

So there was time in the middle where she could have done anything - why she didn't flee is beyond me - YET she is so smug, she most likely thought that everyone would believe her and she would go on her merry way while LE chased a fake nanny

To be fair to Casey, she had been up all night. I don't think she "felt" like a nap; I think she was pretty much exhausted and "needed" to get some rest. Not a "red flag" at all.

And yes, I totally believe Casey killed Caylee. I'm not being sympathetic, I just don't think she needs bashing on that point.

Yeah I guess your right, she was up all night BECAUSE SHE KILLED CAYLEE THEN! Well, she was exhausted from all the nights events and so tired from speaking to LE and weaving her web - I can see how she would be exhausted and needed a nap

I'm being sarcastic - but look at the dates your saying awwww poor Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member