Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee Pt. 2

As much as we all want this topic to be fact...and it appears that it is....I am waiting for the "sources" to be revealed....would like Doc Dump asap!

from last thread:

By Gma Kat:
When I watched the show I felt the reaction of the reporter was shock that NG was being so snarky. I thought she did a great job of holding her composure as she professionally responded to such a unprofessional comment. I think she was offended by NG's comment. NG is not a reporter (obviously, by her sensationalising EVERYTHING) and shows her ignorance at times like these.

Just a throw in here: It is my understanding that NG has her own show for these very reasons. Her attitude and opinions and method of conducting her...erm...interrogations:)

I feel it foolish for guests to agree to appear on her show without expecting this very behavior. But hey, that's just my opinion:D

I think that she taped the chloroformed rag or what ever she put it on to Caylee's mouth and nose and then proceeded to smother her with a pillow. If Caylee was out because of the chloroform when she was smothered then she probably just stopped breathing without knowing what was happening to her. I hope and pray that that is what happened. Caylee would have just went to sleep and never woke up. I hope she just surprised her with the chloroform and Caylee was out before she realized that was happening too.

Didn't LE take a pillow from the Anthony's home during the last searches along with some bedding? LE must have found a treasure trove in that bag with Caylee. It seems to me like Casey didn't think that Caylee would ever be found. She sure has acted like it anyway.

After hearing all of the evidence....watching that tape of Caylee...and then hearing about Casey's behavior as soon as Caylee was dead...the jurors are going to despise her. If the Pros decides to go for the death penalty I really believe that the jury will go for it.

I think we all hope Caylee slept through whatever that murderess B word did to her. I'm more doubtful everyday, many times I have closed my eyes and seen an image of KC that I wish would go away.

I'm wondering if the things she put in that bag were pretty close to the list of things she said were at the nanny's house and she thought would be incriminating the nanny when Caylee was found, all based on her word of course.

My post is in reply to discussions on the previous thread regarding accidental versus intentional death.

When the word “accident” is used in reference to Caylee’s death, I don’t think most people are suggesting Casey is not accountable....Caylee may have had an accident and Casey could well have intentionally caused her death!

A simplistic example....If I went for a walk with someone out in the wilderness - say that person was Joe. Joe stumbled on a tree root and fell over a cliff by accident, it was not my fault that Joe fell over the cliff. I don’t know if Joe is dead or alive and I can’t see or hear him down there.

So I have two options:
>>>>I immediately call 911. Unfortunately Joe died on the way to the hospital. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes he fell over a cliff. I’m not charged as I did the right thing.

OR
>>>>I walk on my merry away and don't report the accident (for whatever reason - maybe I’m scared someone will think I pushed him). I act like nothing happened and coverup the fact that Joe and I went for a walk. I tell people who wonder what happened to Joe that he told me he had planned a vacation in Barbados. When someone eventually finds Joe’s dead body it’s discovered he scrawled a note just before he died....”paddieAB left me”. So the police investigate and I’m charged with murder. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes or no? Did I intentionally cause his Joe’s death? Yes IMO because I deliberately walked away from the accident, I led people to believe he was on vacation and therefore no one was searching for him, and so I denied Joe the medical intervention that may have saved his life. I’m guilty.

And so may be Casey IMO

The problems I find with this news report are first the "sources close to the investigation" actually making these types of statements. I do agree that the investigators involved in this case in every deoartment have conducted themselves in a very professional and ethical manner. This leak doesn't match that pattern of behavior.
I also believe that these leaked statements actually hurt the prosecution more than the defense. The leak gives JB lots to complain about and drag this case on longer arguing that Casey is unable to receive a fair trial.
The reporter choosing to report info from these anonymous sources is acting solely with ratings in mind. She is playing to a sector of the public's insaitible appetite for real-life drama. The reporter has only served to give JB a good argument for Casey's sixth amendment rights being violated. Like it or not, we all are entitled to a fair trial. Her story throws yet another wrench, another wrinkle into this mess. And in my opinion that does NOTHING to help bring about swift justice for the victim (who has been completely lost in this media circus)...Caylee.

With the ME finding the cause of death to be indeterminable I find it rather remarkable that definitive evidence exists that it was intentional.

Evidence to suggest the length of time the body was in its found location makes sense as well as evidence to suggest Casey was involved. But indisputable evidence that it was intentional, that's interesting.

Paddie...Add to your scenario of an "accident"..."Joe" had duct tape on his mouth and a motive to silence "Joe" was found prior to you taking the walk.. and accident could be ruled out pretty quickly.

The problems I find with this news report are first the "sources close to the investigation" actually making these types of statements. I do agree that the investigators involved in this case in every deoartment have conducted themselves in a very professional and ethical manner. This leak doesn't match that pattern of behavior.
I also believe that these leaked statements actually hurt the prosecution more than the defense. The leak gives JB lots to complain about and drag this case on longer arguing that Casey is unable to receive a fair trial.
The reporter choosing to report info from these anonymous sources is acting solely with ratings in mind. She is to a sector of the public's insaitible appettite for real-life drama. The reporter has only served to give JB a good argument for Casey's sixth amendment rights being violated. Like it or not, we all are entitled to a fair trial. Her story throws yet another wrench, another wrinkle into this mess. And in my opinion that does NOTHING to help bring about swift justice for the victim (who has been completely lost in this media circus)...Caylee.

There are the cold hard facts in this case that are fairly ugly all by themselves. But it's the sensationalism that I find rather hard to stomach.

sorry off topic here, but i cannot for the life of me find out when the actual trail will be. does anyone know? or is it still up in the air? TIA! :D

Originally Posted by azwriter
I personally used sources, some in the courts and cop shop beats, who willingly gave up information (or as you call it - leak) which when checked was true. They do it for many reasons - sometimes because the information is going to be released shortly anyway. Other times as part of a controlled plan to get certain facts out to the public eye and defense experts and attorneys. It happens all the time. What you need to understand, by "leaking" the information, that source or person, is working the case. They only release what they know can be reported without giving away the entire case's investigative results.
Casey is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. She will receive a fair trial. You call what is reported as irresponsible. However, it would be professionally irresponsible for the reporter to not include facts they have gathered from their sources.
You can bet the facts the reporter brings to the story are checked and backed up before they are aired or seen in print. Despite what you may think, the media is very aware of the consequences of reporting something that is false.
You do not believe the press has the right to report from its sources what has been said about the defendant's guilt; then that means you also believe the media should not be allowed to report what Casey's defense team and supporters have to say about her being innocent.
I firmly believe that the press does not have the right(and first amendment rights are not absolute) to print or broadcast a story that impinges upon or outright violates the sixth amendment rights of others. I think that the media has gotten out of control and needs to be reigned in. Report on the story AFTER their has been some documentation released by LE, not before. JB going to the press and having them report that he believes Casey is innocent is not the same as the press printing that LE have overwhelming evidence against and have declared her guilty of intentionally murdering her daughter. How on earth does she receive a fair trial after this reporter's "sources" from "close to the investigation" have already declared her 100% guilty?
This reporter may have checked and rechecked her "sources." They may be accurate. My problem is with the choice to do the report in the first place. Sorry but it comes across as nothing but a ratings booster.

There are the cold hard facts in this case that are fairly ugly all by themselves. But it's the sensationalism that I find rather hard to stomach.

Agreed. Far too much sensationalism and speculation there, here and everywhere.

What ever happen to "just the facts ma'am, just the facts".

I wouldn't be surprised if this 'leak' was LE's way of giving KC some news to listen to on her new transistor radio.

Since her incarceration, I imagine this not-so-fair damsel in distress only knows what her knight in shining armor, JB, tells her. And judging by the way she looks at him, I can see her lost in a fantasy of flying off to Paris with him on a Concorde (or even a Cessna to Puerto Rico) after he saves her from the 'bad guys' any day now :p - and not really grasping the situation or caring about it.

She may have met her 'head games' match with the SA & LE.

Hmmm...wonder if she's still adding to the collection in her 'Media Coverage' binder. :cool:

My post is in reply to discussions on the previous thread regarding accidental versus intentional death.

When the word “accident” is used in reference to Caylee’s death, I don’t think most people are suggesting Casey is not accountable....Caylee may have had an accident and Casey could well have intentionally caused her death!

A simplistic example....If I went for a walk with someone out in the wilderness - say that person was Joe. Joe stumbled on a tree root and fell over a cliff by accident, it was not my fault that Joe fell over the cliff. I don’t know if Joe is dead or alive and I can’t see or hear him down there.

So I have two options:
>>>>I immediately call 911. Unfortunately Joe died on the way to the hospital. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes he fell over a cliff. I’m not charged as I did the right thing.

OR
>>>>I walk on my merry away and don't report the accident (for whatever reason - maybe I’m scared someone will think I pushed him). I act like nothing happened and coverup the fact that Joe and I went for a walk. I tell people who wonder what happened to Joe that he told me he had planned a vacation in Barbados. When someone eventually finds Joe’s dead body it’s discovered he scrawled a note just before he died....”paddieAB left me”. So the police investigate and I’m charged with murder. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes or no? Did I intentionally cause his Joe’s death? Yes IMO because I deliberately walked away from the accident, I led people to believe he was on vacation and therefore no one was searching for him, and so I denied Joe the medical intervention that may have saved his life. I’m guilty.

And so may be Casey IMO

No. You did not intentionally cause Joe's death. You should not be charged with any crime.

Agreed. Far too much sensationalism and speculation there, here and everywhere.

What ever happen to "just the facts ma'am, just the facts".

Presumed guilty replaced presumed innocent as speculation replaced facts.

So I have two options:

OR

And so may be Casey IMO

I tended to believe that Casey had murderous thoughts about Caylee for some time. I think she wanted Caylee to just disappear so that she would no longer be burdoned with her care. She would never give her up to her parents, because of the long standing dysfunctional relationship.

Although I no longer believe this, at one point I thought that the "accident" may have been that KC did not intend to murder Caylee at that particular moment in time. I thought Caylee died from an "accidental" overdose in the sense that KC did not purposefully or knowingly overdose but gave her too many sedatives or too much chloroform. For example - I know three sedatives will kill her so I'll give her three sedatives... versus I gave her two sedatives last time - but I want her knocked out longer - so Ill give her three this time (no thought of consequences)

I am sure that Cindy and KC had many drag-them-out physical and verbal fights over the years with lots of threats and accusations. Was this one somehow worse than the others? Did KC come to believe that this time Cindy would follow through with her the threats that I have no doubt were frequently given?

I do believe that KC is the product of both nature and nurture. I believe there are both genetic and environmental factors that led to her sociopathy. There are differences in brain function and brain chemical transmissions in people with various forms of mental and developmental disability I have worked with someone who was diagnosed as border line personality disorder - and let me tell you - this was the hardest person to deal with and the most stressful circumstance I ever came across ... I was told that this is one disorder in which medication rarely helps!

I would love to see a family therapy assessment of this family. I wonder how much the patterns of behaviour in this family developed as a result of KC's sociopathy or around the other issues of Cindy and George.

These people present so oddly to me - it is facinating, perplexing, and oh so tragic!

You painted that with a very broad brush, Wudge! I am offended.

It's well known that Nancy has a serious "all guilty, all the time" bend based on drastic and unsupportable leaps to conclusions. She certainly appeals to people with such a failing.

I tell law students to watch her show as a good example of a bad example.

It's well known that Nancy has a serious "all guilty, all the time" bend based on drastic and unsupportable leaps to conclusions. She certainly appeals to people with such a failing.

Oh Wudge!

Here you are trying to win friends and influence people again!!! LOL!!:rolleyes:

Your observation is correct of course. LOL!

Oh well. :rolleyes:

She is certainly someone I would never point to as a good role model.

BTW did she ever offer a public apology to the Duke lacrosse team?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back