OMG! Could This Be Where She Got The Nanny's Name From???

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl...sorry, but that tickled me. We just had this very discussion yesterday, wonder if a SM poster is cross posting:D

ETA: the conclusion of the discussion, or where it left off, I think was that there were a few Gonzales' and a first name Zenaida, but they may or may not have lived on the street recently, or did not own the properties...or...eeks- anyone can jump in here and fill in the blanks!

I can't click that link cause everytime I go to that site my computer freezes up and I have to shut down. Can you elaborate?

Why does this site do that to our computers? I found out early on not to link to that site because everything starts to move slower to freezing.

This is the third time in 24 hours that I have seen reference to this find. All different websites. It was referenced back the rumor thread here on WS. I can't find it though...

This is discussed in several threads. if we want to open a separate thread for it, which is fine, please start it with a title that is about the topic and a link from anywhere except another forum. There are links to this information, but do not post screen shots of the names and addresses of innocent people.

I'll start the thread so you see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas