Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.

I think it also said Sami's father's name is Victor (not sure if Casey used the name Victor anywhere)

I will try and find the post........

victor is the imaginary father of the equally imaginary nanny.
i've heard those names linked too but it was from a myspace page.

I suppose it goes to the issue if one believes in coincidences or not and then how much of a coincidence something might be. I personally find the fact that the 2 names that make up the nanny's name and appear to be given by KC to her family as some kind of clue AND also happen to be associated with the 2 houses bordering the area where the remains are found to be VERY interesting indeed.

Could it be just a coinky-dink? Yes, it could. But then again, what are the odds of this when we're dealing with the people we're dealing with in this case and the fact that they appear to speak in some kind of code with each other.

If nothing else, I find it very intriguing.

Hmmm...OK Broderick. Now that is interesting in that context. I get it now! Thanks!

If Casey really did pick the nanny's name based on the body location... then she was intentionally playing the role of The Riddler in Batman?

Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.
(my bold)

This family's home was listed for sale on-line back in May/June. I posted that info at one point. It was rightfully removed by Mods as we know how often Casey has misused information. And, as it appears to me now,she did more planning than initially thought.

I suppose it goes to the issue if one believes in coincidences or not and then how much of a coincidence something might be. I personally find the fact that the 2 names that make up the nanny's name and appear to be given by KC to her family as some kind of clue also happen to be associated with the 2 houses bordering the area where the remains are found to be VERY interesting indeed.

Could it be just a coinky-dink? Yes, it could. But then again, what are the odds of this when we're dealing with the people we're dealing with in this case and the fact that they appear to speak in some kind of code with each other.

If nothing else, I find it very intriguing.

There are so many possibilities and coincidences with this case I may need a Cognac soon. LOL:)

My thoughts
Unless these people had kids around the same age as Casey, that she may have known or went to school with, I doubt she would have interest in knowing the names of neighbors many houses away from her parents.
Of course I could be wrong, it may all play into planning the death and blaming the nanny, and if I remember correctly Casey never stated the nanny's full name to anyone before.
I lean more towards her coming up with the ZFG name by using first and last names of people she knew of or went to high school with etc...

Hmmm...OK Broderick. Now that is interesting in that context.

I have seen mappings of the property lines. Draw a b-line between them back in the woods and that is the precise point of the body. Kind of eerie coincidence and perhaps there is more in the visits that indicates that she was giving clues all along to her family. There was mention of T, familiar places, etc to Lee..

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

The body was located between the two houses properties lines almost dead set in the middle.

This checks to several different reverse lookups.

ZG may have been a clue to the exact placement of the body.

Interesting. What was it that KC said to CA during one of the jail visits? (I think) Something about telling her to think about the places she had been/people she said she had been with during that month? I can't recall the exact conversation at the moment.

ETA: Could have been mentioned during a phone call, jail visit, or by CA in one of her interviews (?). Can't recall. KC was saying something along the lines of looking for clues in the names she had given/places she had been. Anyone else recall what i'm talking about?

I don't get it... maybe I'm slow!
But are people saying that the body was found
between two houses and that one of the houses
was owned by a Z and one by a G?
:eek:

(my bold)

This family's home was listed for sale on-line back in May/June. I posted that info at one point. It was rightfully removed by Mods as we know how often Casey has misused information. And, as it appears to me now,she did more planning than initially thought.

It actually makes perfect sense.
Casey had told amy she was looking at houses to buy so that they could move in together.

My bet is she saw that house come on the market and found out more information about it

personally, i think that caylee being found between a house owned by a Z and a G is an unbelievable coincidence.....
...until i remember that she was using the nanny story up to a year before.

someone please refresh my memory... i know she used the name Zanny, but did the actual ZG name come up before police got involved (ie back when she was using Zanny did she ever specify the name as ZG)?

its a weird coincidence either way, but an interesting development in the sense of "cluing the family in" to caylee's location.... ASSUMING that the fleshing out from Zanny to ZG developed at the same time.

otherwise i think she just lives in a naming-challenged community. ;-)

What is important I think about this and if this was a definite clue to where the body was (and everyone missed it) that directly shows that Casey knew where the body was all along.

She was likely playing "Catch me if you can" and found it all amusing as any sociopath might.

What is also intriguing to me, along with the names of the owners associated with the 2 bordering houses, is the fact that KC was giving out clues at all to her family (or anyone). I would think she would not want the remains to be found by anyone, not her family and certainly not PIs or investigators. So the fact that she was throwing out the Z-G name at all and giving clues to Caylee being 'close' is somewhat confusing to me. Unless there was some secret plan to move the remains so they wouldn't be found (and we know now that didn't happen, based on the botanist reports).

I have seen mappings of the property lines. Draw a b-line between them back in the woods and that is the precise point of the body. Kind of eerie coincidence and perhaps there is more in the visits that indicates that she was giving clues all along to her family. There was mention of T, familiar places, etc to Lee..
It is quite an eerie coincidence. (For some reason, her "hand" analogy popped into my head.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back